The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5220

The writers really ****ed up.

If I killed Archie, everything would've been dead and buried. :colonhash:
Reply 5221
Original post by kbountra
That's cos there was a happy ending.....just wait for the cot death scenes in the new year.

:frown: that'll definitely make up for it. :sigh:. not looking forward to the storyline what so ever.
Original post by mel0n
I think his initial thing with Stacey in that construction site, or whatever it was, was more out of desperation than anything else. Desperation because he didn't wanna lose his daughter. But then after that I think it developed a bit.

The way he left Janine was wrong but when he said 'I will always love you' I think maybe he didn't mean it as in 'I love you and I'm gonna stay with you' But he did say 'I need to clear my head' or something which, I agree, makes it seem like he would have come back and told Janine what he wanted to do but instead he idiotically went to the Vic and got with Stacey :p:

On another note, though slightly similar: I don't like Pat anymore :s-smilie: Am I alone in this?

I dfon't like Pat much anymore either. What she said to Stacey about a 'padded cell' in the pub really clinched it for me. She knows Janine, she shouldn't keep sticking up for her when she's a psycho biatch!

Original post by Consilio Et Animis
Would be pretty harsh if they didn't care. Also I couldn't help but laugh at the way her chin wobbles when she was crying and also in the ambulance :rofl:

Ditto! I also laughed (in a WTF is happening way) when she stabbed herself! :tongue:

She's crazy!
Reply 5223
Original post by flowermaster91
soz this is irrelevant to eastenders....but doesnt that lesbian fern get on your nerves :colonhash:

Yesss she does..grrrr!!!!
Original post by mel0n
When :s-smilie: He was near the ambulance when Janine was on the stretcher.. I don't remember him picking up a bag after that :colondollar:

He picked up his bags and started walking but they didn't show where he was going.
Reply 5225
Original post by Ayah
i SO agree with you!!!!!! Pat of all people should know how nast janine can get...and what the hell was the singing about :sigh:

I think the singing was just to build up a 'fun' atmosphere so that the stabbing seemed more dramatic? :erm: If the whole pub was depressed and Janine came stumbling in bleeding it would have fitted in with the mood already? :p: Maybe!

And yes she knows how nasty Janine is and that parts of this (not ALL of it) are Janine's fault yet she is totally hating Stacey and Ryan and being really ignorant to facts :erm:
I think I'm the only one here, but I hate Stacey so much, gutted that she got away.
Reply 5227
Lauren :coma:
Reply 5228
Lacey Turner is the 2nd highest UK tweet :p:
Original post by The_Male_Melons
Hollyoaks has gone downhill... and needs axing.
I remember watching it, it just isn't the same with the newbies.

Eastenders, gone downhill, and everything is just bizzare. It is getting tedious and ridiculous. From seeing a few episodes of Eastenders, the comedy on it just rubbish and failed at what corries does best. It just does not work.

Coronation Street has got better. It also is unique as it is a lot more funnier. The oldies, Rita, Emily and Norris crew.. legends.

I noticed that most asians tend to watch eastenders. I tend to be the anomoly who also watches corrie etc...

errr coronation street is one of the most moist soaps they show on tv :rofl2:

its so ****ing boring and what makes it worse is that stupid man that acts overly gay :rolleyes: he's not funny at all. But that whole fire thing was pretty good, but when that train came out from nowhere and crashed into the pavements i thought that was so random, they might as well got a jumbo jet whilst they were at it
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5230
Hollyoaks has gone downhill... and needs axing.
I remember watching it, it just isn't the same with the newbies.

Eastenders, gone downhill, and everything is just bizzare. It is getting tedious and ridiculous. From seeing a few episodes of Eastenders, the comedy on it just rubbish and failed at what corries does best. It just does not work.

Coronation Street has got better. It also is unique as it is a lot more funnier. The oldies, Rita, Emily and Norris crew.. legends.

I noticed that most asians tend to watch eastenders. I tend to be the anomoly who also watches corrie etc...

i seeeeeeeeeeeee mhhhh...i don't agree with you at some points though
Original post by mel0n
:frown: that'll definitely make up for it. :sigh:. not looking forward to the storyline what so ever.

Me neither :frown: cos it looks quite disturbing.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1341062/EastEnders-star-Samantha-Womack-left-traumatised-cot-death-scenes.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
errr corination is one of the most moist soaps they show on tv :rofl2:

its so ****ing boring and what makes it worse is that stupid man that acts overly gay :rolleyes: he not funny at all. And that whole fire thing was pretty good, but when that train came out from nowhere and crashed into the pavements i thought that was so random, they might as well got a jumbo jet whilst they were at it

The Gay Man has been resort to making silly faces and stupid comments. According to Digital Spy, the producers of the show want him out, but ITV bigwigs really like him...

Useless- agreed.

There was always a tram there. I don't know why people thought the tram was random. But the tram crash did defy all physics.

Corrie live was a lot better than Eastenders live. Stacey and Max just held the eastenders live together, otherwise it would have been a joke.
The latter has to rely on illogical storylines bringing up past characters to get people talking. 25 years later, and it is still working.
Reply 5233
Original post by Ladipidoo
He picked up his bags and started walking but they didn't show where he was going.

Oooohhh I must have missed that! I saw him do it but earlier on not then :\

I know :frown: I liked the fact that Ronnie & Kat become friends and have got very similar past. Its quite sad they can't concentrate on the

Spoiler

The Gay Man has been resort to making silly faces and stupid comments. According to Digital Spy, the producers of the show want him out, but ITV bigwigs really like him...

Useless- agreed.

There was always a tram there. I don't know why people thought the tram was random. But the tram crash did defy all physics.

Corrie live was a lot better than Eastenders live. Stacey and Max just held the eastenders live together, otherwise it would have been a joke.
The latter has to rely on illogical storylines bringing up past characters to get people talking. 25 years later, and it is still working.

How about you let everyone decide which soap they want to watch instead of insisting one is better than the other?
Original post by Of_the_hook
I know :frown: I liked the fact that Ronnie & Kat become friends and have got very similar past. Its quite sad they can't concentrate on the

Spoiler

that storyline is terrible, i remeber reading that by accident and was just thinking :no:
that storyline is terrible, i remeber reading that by accident and was just thinking :no:

I'm thinking it'll be the end for Ronnie after this
Pretty good episode, although it was slightly let down by Max's declaration of love but other than that, I really liked it.

Janine is so ****ing crazy but that's why she's one of my favourite characters. I thought it was good that they had Ronnie telling Stacey to go but I'm not looking forward to New Year's episode.

And btw the actor that plays Ryan is leaving for paternity leave or something.
Original post by Of_the_hook
I like him with V and didn't think the whole 'I'm still inlove with you Stacey' was needed. Tanya only ever left cos the actress was having babies so I think she's back for good.

Was anyone else shocked to see V not in white? :eek:

Does Tanya still have some feelings for Max? :curious:

LOL and yes at Vanessa. Me and my brother were like :O

Latest