The Student Room Group

dumped on christmas day...

All I can say is ouch. and it so tough when youre expected to be happy. : (

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah. Aww. Some people can be so insensitive.
sucks, did you get a present atleast :confused:
Reply 3
what a bitch. you can do better than him/her
haha, you must've been a real **** to deserve that :lol:
Ouch. Hopefully you'll soon realise you had a lucky escape. What a tool. :console:
Reply 6
Original post by Alt__x
what a bitch. you can do better than him/her

How do you know? She maybe a whore for all we know!
Reply 7
enjoy single life.
dont sleep with random girls boys you meet at new year parties.
find decent ones and enjoy.
Reply 8
Original post by Genocidal
How do you know? She maybe a whore for all we know!

Still, dumping someone on christmas is really mega harsh
Reply 9
:console: that sucks. just try and spend time with your family i guess. of all the times to dump someone...
Reply 10
if theyre idiotic enough to even consider breaking up with you on christmas day, they aren't worth being with you for the rest of the year.

think on the bright side, you'll be available for new year's eve, and who knows, you could meet the love of your life :biggrin:
Odeary - sorry to hear about that.
Original post by Alt__x
Still, dumping someone on christmas is really mega harsh

I think that was the point to be honest. :tongue:
Reply 13
Thats terrible, concentrate on having fun with your family/friends =] i know its cliche but it can only get better with time!
Reply 14
Well, you get to party down and drown your sorrows in some good dick or pussy on New Year, at least.

In the meantime, try "Fairytale of New York"?
Reply 15
I'm a guy btw. Im just struggling to tell my family because I used to be really ill and they are really overprotective and wont really let me out of their sight. its not the first time shes dumped me only to change her mind but i feel like a bit of a mug letting it continue
Reply 16
Original post by Genocidal
I think that was the point to be honest. :tongue:

Well if OP is a total whore, then the ex has just lowered themseleves to their standard now
Original post by ?!master?!mini?!

Original post by ?!master?!mini?!
HAHAHAHA sorrry couldnt help it :no:

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA even more HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. :lol:

This.

:rofl:

Sorry, but that's just brilliant. :awesome:

OP: I'm sure there's someone else for you who won't dismiss you on Christmas day. :h:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a guy btw. Im just struggling to tell my family because I used to be really ill and they are really overprotective and wont really let me out of their sight. its not the first time shes dumped me only to change her mind but i feel like a bit of a mug letting it continue

Tbf, I think it's for the best the relationship was done and over with really. It seems she wasn't serious with you and she was playing about with you.

You'll find a nice girl one day. :hugs:
tempted to dump my boyfriend today. he stood me up yesterday.. cancelled on me a few hours after i expected him here. left alone on christmas eve. so he could play his xbox. but had a few drinks today, felt merry, so was nice to him, asked him if i could see him. something about his car not working. feeble excuses. it's just about pushing me over the edge since there's a lot of stuff he has done in the past few weeks. but i can't dump him on xmas.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending