The Student Room Group

What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ApexPredator
This might sound a bit silly but.. my house is quite old and we don't have a single bathroom upstairs. Instead we have a toilet in one room and a bathroom in the other. The toilet is old school with the cistern and flush quite high up. Ever since I can remember, I have to open the door before I can flush the toilet. I think it may stem from the fact that flushing is loud and I may have been afraid of the noise when I was younger.

I use to do this as a child and use to imagine all these monsters being able to escape when I flushed the toilet and they would kill me or something, it actually really creeped me out that i would open the door look around flush and run lol, good thing I am not as imaginative anymore.
I think my thoughts out, out loud and then realise it. Embarrassing every single time
Reply 262
I have to check my phone, purse and bus pass are in my bag every 2 minutes. Even if i haven't opened my bag I still have to check, scares me actually. You should have seen my at the airport counting all our bags, checking where my passport and boarding passes were, I think i would die if I ever lost anything.
Original post by strry-eyd
I have to check my phone, purse and bus pass are in my bag every 2 minutes. Even if i haven't opened my bag I still have to check, scares me actually. You should have seen my at the airport counting all our bags, checking where my passport and boarding passes were, I think i would die if I ever lost anything.

lol I do that by touching my suit pocket

Original post by Soph1990
Not where I live, perhaps in Manchester?

Whats it like in blackpool heard theirs lots of fairs/carnivals :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by burntfishfinger
I always sleep with my fan on, no matter how hold or cold it is. I'm sat in bed as I type and it's snowing outside, yet my fan is still on. The noise is just so soothing but I always wake up with the biggest nip-on ever :smile:
I also set my alarm clock and TV volume so that all the digits added together add to a multiple of 3.

OMG someone like me! Haha all my friends think I'm weird because of this fan thing but it really is so soothing :tongue:
Original post by SuperStarr1
OMG someone like me! Haha all my friends think I'm weird because of this fan thing but it really is so soothing :tongue:

Even on winter? :eek:
I masturbate with my left hand
Original post by blueray
Even on winter? :eek:

Yeah haha.. I'll just move it further away from me if it gets really cold.. My duvet is really thick though and sometimes I get hot :colondollar: Lol
Reply 268
I eat pasta with mustard, and also masturabte in a highly unusual way...unsuitable for publication..
Original post by Rishz
What’s something you know you do differently than most people? :cool:

Ultimate badass complex is shining on this thread. 6000 people with "rare high level" of individualism sheer ego Someone watched too much "Misfits".:rolleyes: Grow up,TSR.

My reputation is around -299 so you can tell if a give a holy "censored swear word" about which button you click.:colone:
Original post by Fluidity

Original post by Fluidity
I have some teddies on my bookcase, and if one night I decide to bid one goodnight, I have to go around each one of them individually, otherwise I feel incredibly cruel. :tongue:

When I am conversing banally with someone, I mentally picture the person in different dramatic scenarios; ie during sex, at a funeral, et cetera.

:shock: Me too!
Naughty minds. :rolleyes: :ninja:
Reply 271
I toss my poop around like a primitive ape. I also host a highly illegal highly immoral chinchilla fighting ring. Its actually surprisingly popular.
Original post by SoulfulBoy
Ultimate badass complex is shining on this thread. 6000 people with "rare high level" of individualism sheer ego Someone watched too much "Misfits".:rolleyes: Grow up,TSR.

My reputation is around -299 so you can tell if a give a holy "censored swear word" about which button you click.:colone:

Whereeee?
Reply 273
I speak two languages :yep:
Original post by Peachykeen09
Whereeee?

Its doesnt exist :wink:
Original post by SuperStarr1
Yeah haha.. I'll just move it further away from me if it gets really cold.. My duvet is really thick though and sometimes I get hot :colondollar: Lol

Have you never got a cold from it???:eek:
Original post by blueray
Its doesnt exist :wink:

Yes it does :cool:
Original post by Peachykeen09
Yes it does :cool:

lol which button?
By the way do you have an American accent? :wink:
Reply 278
Once a bottle of fizzy drink is nearly empty, I refuse to drink the rest.
I get another bottle and avoid it until someone else drinks it.
Original post by blueray
lol which button?
By the way do you have an American accent? :wink:

button? huhh?

Yes I do! :cool: but sometimes the spanish accent kicks in.
it was youuu!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending