The Student Room Group

why are brits unfortunate looking in the looks department?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by CharlieBee_90
Oh look, an ugly British person:

another ugly British person:

and here's some more UGLY British people:

Shut the **** up. They probably get more action in a week than both of you will get in your lifetime, and are probably better looking than you can even dream of being. I am sick and tired of this stereotype on which there is nothing to base on. Your nationality does not and never will affect what you look like, or your personality, and anybody who actually believes that should be sterilised.

r u an ugly inbred? how f***ing easy is to point at a bunch of celebs pics, besides the only nice one is jude law (no homo). open ur eyes to the real world and hope and pray u don't get rolled over as u turn a corner by a progressively endemic obese nation.
Reply 81
Original post by Rozzo89
Middle eastern people are known for one of the most attractive....see miss world lebanon (although not strictly middle-east, still arab).

Have you seen Miss England? Or Miss France? And so on, every country has a few beautiful people. But I'm talking in general, and in general I think British Girls are quite attractive. Persians are the only people I would say are equally or more attractive from that region, everywhere else around has a bad feature common among their people.
Its also partly because of our inconsistent weather and lack of sunshine in general. Google the word 'sad'.
why is this such a big deal :s-smilie: theres ugly people from all over the world and seriously The uk cant be the ugliest in terms of looks there's so many damn hot women here its impossible :s-smilie:
Original post by minimalme
r u an ugly inbred? how f***ing easy is to point at a bunch of celebs pics, besides the only nice one is jude law (no homo). open ur eyes to the real world and hope and pray u don't get rolled over as u turn a corner by a progressively endemic obese nation.

No I am not. :smile: But my point is that not all British people are ugly, which the OP and the other person I quoted clearly implied. And you know, since you are obviously so good looking why don't we see a picture? If you actually have the nerve to imply that any of those people are not good looking, you must be breathtaking.
Original post by OddThings
Everywhere has ugly and hot people.Living here,I have seen a few ugly people,but many hot peoople too.Look at some british celebs:
paolo nutini
emma watson
kate winslet
karen gillian
david tennant etc..they arent ugly in my opinion at least.

This.

Add Keira Knightley, Colin Firth:love: and Orlando Bloom to the list :smile:
Reply 86
Maybe we are rated bad looking because of stereotypes?

People always say latin american women are gorgeous, but a couple of weeks ago I saw a tourist group of about 30 Argentinians. Over half of them were female and most of them were on the unfortunate side of average. Was this a particularly ugly group, or are these ratings done by people who, for the most part, have never visited the countries in question complete b*llocks? I think it might just be the latter.
*******s! Just absolute *******s!
Original post by georgia
Kind of relevant, ish, gratuitous attractive British man shot:

Yum.

Wow, I thought he was American, just checked it up, and wow-British! Even yummier :colondollar:
Reply 89
They were good looking before they became celebrities as well. :yep:

Ah, true ^^ I guess there are less good looking celebrities as well, they do afterall need actors for all types of roles..
:rofl:

Original post by Luceria
I'm highly attracted to British men. Of course, not the chavs. But again,I'm an Anglophile/Britainphile/Irelandphile, tehe. (not sure if the last two are words)

Britophile and Hibernophile respectively. :coma:

Original post by lukas1051
It's obvious what's dragging us down as a whole.

Ah, that's why people say those on JK are unattractive.
Reply 91
Probably the teeth
Reply 92
Original post by im so academic

Britophile and Hibernophile respectively. :coma:

Thank you! I was looking for the proper word yesterday, and not" Irelandphile", haha.
Strange name though, Hibernophile. From "Hibernia", used by the ancient Romans. And of course, Britonphile! Makes sense. Thanks again.
Reply 93
Original post by georgia
Kind of relevant, ish, gratuitous attractive British man shot:

Yum.

Haha. He was the main reason I started watching Gossip Girl (more of a guilty pleasure).. I was rather surprised when I found out he's English. I'm a huge Anglophile, and he was the only male cast member I found attractive. lol.
Original post by Luceria

Original post by Luceria
Thank you! I was looking for the proper word yesterday, and not" Irelandphile", haha.
Strange name though, Hibernophile. From "Hibernia", used by the ancient Romans. And of course, Britonphile! Makes sense. Thanks again.

It's alright. :h:

That said, regardless of the correct term, they're still bloody hot. :fan:
Reply 95
Original post by RabbitCFH

Your mum.

You're a slut rabbit. :teehee:
Reply 96
No I am not. :smile: But my point is that not all British people are ugly, which the OP and the other person I quoted clearly implied. And you know, since you are obviously so good looking why don't we see a picture? If you actually have the nerve to imply that any of those people are not good looking, you must be breathtaking.

I'm good looking, yes, but I'm not going to plaster my face to prove it. do u think I'm a moron, of course there is good looking people in every nation, I want to know why the "general" population of the uk is far worse looking than the rest Europe. I'm considering the fact that it is due to the more relaxed lifestyle that is in play here, more a scruffy 'kick back after work, then pub' attitude that has shaped a lot of people, or misshaped a lot of people. I'm worried the way thing are heading.
Original post by failingatm
You're a slut rabbit. :teehee:

I'm not! :frown:
Matter of opinion, no? :wink:
Original post by im so academic

Ah, that's why people say those on JK are unattractive.

Proud to be British :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending