The Student Room Group

Accidently **** myself, everyone making fun of me

Hello TSR, as Christmas is nearing an end I would like to take this last opportunity to wish you all a merry xmas!

Now on to the point of discussion. It was a cold snowy 2 days ago, and me and my mate were driving to my mates house. Upon arrival, I was greeted with the stench of fermented vomit, not a great start. There were about 7 or 8 of us in total, all guys, just chilling playing a bit of Nintendo Wii (we were having a Wii Fit tournament) and a few games of snakes and ladders. All of a sudden, there was a loud bang and someone ran into the room brandishing a 17.62 inch blade. Turns out it was just my mates brother playing a prank. Of course my natural fight or flight response caused me to **** myself, so I announced that I **** myself before I went to the bathroom to clean myself up, it's only good manors, I could hardly wonder off with no explanation. My mate replied with "Same, I was **** scared", so I felt a bit better and less rude then, knowing I wasn't the only one. A few minutes later I returned holding my dirty boxers, and asked the host where I could put them, and to my shock everyone just stood there staring at me, and I couldn't figure out why. One of the lads said "you actually **** yourself?" So I just gave him a funny look, I wasn't in the mood for childish mind games. Then they all started laughing at me and I still don't really know why. They said it's because I **** myself, but that can't be the only reason because it's not that bad, I didn't even mean to do it, it's a natural human response when you get scared, I know loads of people who admit to it. Did I maybe do something else wrong?

Scroll to see replies

did i just laugh? :lol:
Reply 2
I think it's because you **** yourself.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Reply 4
I think they thought you **** yourself as in were scared not literally **** yourself so were shocked when they saw the boxers. I may be hard to get over but one day you will become old news. If you want to chat pm :smile:, im always happy to help
I hope santa puts you on his troll naughty list for not being able to control your bowels properly. :rolleyes:
Reply 6
They laughed simply because u physically **** yourself, the other guy would have meant it figuratively.
Reply 7
Sounds like an Inbetweeners episode this, with you being Will thinking it's not a big deal to **** your pants!
Reply 8
You sound socially retarded.
Reply 9
No one actually ****s themselves, it's exclusively a phrase and tbh, who the **** would immediately have the BOWEL AND ANUS CAPACITY to let **** pour out as soon as the threat is identified?

A freak is my answer.
shit happens
HAHAHAHA.. are you for real?
Reply 12
To all the people saying the other guy meant it figuratively, I am quite confused. The saying must have come from somewhere? If one didn't **** themselves when they were scared, why does the saying even exist? :s-smilie: :confused:
Reply 13
Troll, but still.... lol.

I've been in some pretty scary situations in my time and I've never once **** myself.

I know this pic is in someone's sig, I don't mean to steal it
Reply 15
If you bust one in future, don't go telling them?... For your own dignity sake.
i pissed myself once. (couldnt hold it in)

you get over it.
Reply 17
Will?
lol 100% troll, funny though ahhaahahah you must be insane not to laugh at this seriously >.>
LOOOL!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending