The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

what do guys think of pakistani girls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by shygirl92
my mum wouldn't hesitate in calling our contract killer, and we are a 'liberal' muslim family... its all in the culture and the general ****ed upness of the parents. Unfortunately mines are nutters.

Well I think the ultimate test of how liberal a parent is, is when it comes to marrting off one of their children, especially a daughter. If yours are so willing to hire your contract killer, then obviously they aint as liberal as you perceive them to be.
Reply 81
Original post by RoshniDiya
Why does everybody seem to be asking guys what they think of their race? Nobody cares? SHEESH.

kebab? :awesome:
Original post by Imperatore
kebab? :awesome:

I enjoy your simple humour. :banana:
Reply 83
Original post by Hey TSR

Original post by Hey TSR
Well I think the ultimate test of how liberal a parent is, is when it comes to marrting off one of their children, especially a daughter. If yours are so willing to hire your contract killer, then obviously they aint as liberal as you perceive them to be.

I'm getting an arranged marriage and there is nothing i can do about that, no matter how much I want to. :s-smilie:
Reply 84
I'm getting an arranged marriage and there is nothing i can do about that, no matter how much I want to. :s-smilie:

Suicide? Run away from home?

Anythings possible.
Original post by Anonymous
I don't get along with them and I am one of them lol!
I think I am kind of an outsider of my own race! I've never really had any pakistani/asian friends, I hate the fact that most of them just hang around there own race, I prefer a mix of friends. Also I find they are very male orientated like any attention with guys will make them all girly giggly its disgusting to watch and quite funny. They also judge people quite harshly and seem bit*** (I feel they judge me more as I am a bit weird and think they look down on me oh well!!!)

OMG this. Nice to know I'm not the only one lol. Why the anonymity though?
Reply 86
Nothing to do directly with race here.

I think it depends a lot on their up-bringing and obviously their individuality.

Generalisations are laughable.
Reply 87
Original post by Dekota-XS

Original post by Dekota-XS
Suicide? Run away from home?

Anythings possible.

You have to be a muslim/pak girl in a situation like me to understand. I can't do that to my parents, they would commit suicide if i ran away. And then (shock horror) my sisters wouldn't get married etc etc. My parents aren't monsters, they just have expectations, which are harder to fullfil wh when you've bewn brought up here and tasted the freedom, the liberty - the feminism.

I don't want to marry ever - not to anyone. Let alone some random who i don't know. But i wouldn't choose otherwise, i can't. No other option appeals to me at all. Suicide would be worse, it's traditional for unmarried girls who have commited sin and are shamed to do that (sex and hence pregnant) to save family honour instead of giving birth to a bastard, society, and certainly my extended family will assume that.

I have no complaints and no qualms. I will do as my parents want of me. They have long suffered under the pressure and assault of their culturally warped society, yet the insist on adhering to it and jumping through hoops for people who would love to see them fail. I can't do anything to improve the situation, the least that can be done is to do as i'm told.

I could not live with myself, content or otherwise if i were to drag my parents into dishonour and be living as i pleased.

What sort of freedom is that, which is tainted with the betrayal and disloyalty to my family.
Reply 88
Original post by Hey TSR
As a pakistani girl would you marry someone of a different race? Would your parents accept it?

Sorry, but for some reason I just associate such backwardness with the pakistani race and the indian one a little.

You can be forgiven for associating the two together. Asia has a long history of arranged marriages, it will remain the same so long as the culture stays the same.

It's just the norm over there, in the same way Western society receives some Asian cultures as backwards, these cultures look at Western society and think of it in the same disillusioned light.

Pakistani and Indian people tend to be hugely dependent on honour and peer respect, the importance of these things they believe are crucial fundamentals to their lives. It is even more justified to them because their own religious teachings back these up too, particularly Islam.
Reply 89
that was quite hot...

we should discuss it further then...
Reply 90
You have to be a muslim/pak girl in a situation like me to understand. I can't do that to my parents, they would commit suicide if i ran away. And then (shock horror) my sisters wouldn't get married etc etc. My parents aren't monsters, they just have expectations, which are harder to fullfil wh when you've bewn brought up here and tasted the freedom, the liberty - the feminism.

I don't want to marry ever - not to anyone. Let alone some random who i don't know. But i wouldn't choose otherwise, i can't. No other option appeals to me at all. Suicide would be worse, it's traditional for unmarried girls who have commited sin and are shamed to do that (sex and hence pregnant) to save family honour instead of giving birth to a bastard, society, and certainly my extended family will assume that.

I have no complaints and no qualms. I will do as my parents want of me. They have long suffered under the pressure and assault of their culturally warped society, yet the insist on adhering to it and jumping through hoops for people who would love to see them fail. I can't do anything to improve the situation, the least that can be done is to do as i'm told.

I could not live with myself, content or otherwise if i were to drag my parents into dishonour and be living as i pleased.

What sort of freedom is that, which is tainted with the betrayal and disloyalty to my family.

It's a sad state of affairs with the culture of Pakistan. This honour *******s frustrates me deeply, pride is all that matters to our folk. This is why our people are weeping more than they're happy. I don't like the backwardness of this culture one bit when it's forcing away people's free will.

We were born individual, we will die individual. Parents shouldn't be controlling their children's free will. It's hard for British Asians to assess who they truly belong to, what they want as opposed to what can please their family. I just wish Asian families would stop giving a toss about others and just focus on themselves and leading a happy life.

I'm glad I left such a culture behind, although my parents being relatively tolerant helped.
Reply 91
They're a good shag. Had a pakistani girl the other night. She was a bit hostile at first but soon got comfortable.

Come here rude boy boy can u get it up? :music: :joyman:
Reply 92
Original post by HumanNature1992
North Weeeeezy

(North West/West London)

N16 brap
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 93
Original post by Dr.Sweet Science
There's a massive difference in terms of looks and only ignorant tools wouldn't know the difference.

Pakistani girls features are alot more sharper, their facial features are more in harmony with one another and their skin colour is lighter. Honestly Indians girls are considered quite ugly by the Pakistani community and marrying one is widely mocked by the females not because of their religion or nationality but solely based on the looks.

Honestly a Pakistani girl from the North is leagues above an Indian in terms of beauty, there's just no comparison between the two.

I'm a pakistani girl, and that is some jackassery :mad: pretty sure the goddess that is Aishwarya Rai is indian, stop trolling.
Reply 94
Original post by Dr.Sweet Science
There's a massive difference in terms of looks and only ignorant tools wouldn't know the difference.

Pakistani girls features are alot more sharper, their facial features are more in harmony with one another and their skin colour is lighter. Honestly Indians girls are considered quite ugly by the Pakistani community and marrying one is widely mocked by the females not because of their religion or nationality but solely based on the looks.

Honestly a Pakistani girl from the North is leagues above an Indian in terms of beauty, there's just no comparison between the two.

It's so hard to spot the bias in your posts. naaaaaawt.
Reply 95
Original post by Roocky
I'm a pakistani girl, and that is some jackassery :mad: pretty sure the goddess that is Aishwarya Rai is indian, stop trolling.

:coma: She gives me a boner.
Reply 96
Original post by mel0n
:coma: She gives me a boner.

I find that difficult to believe, seeing as how you do not have the requisite facilities :biggrin:

(but yeah, me too)
Reply 97
Original post by Roocky
I find that difficult to believe, seeing as how you do not have the requisite facilities :biggrin:

(but yeah, me too)

I have the perfect facilities fo it, dwrry :wink:
Original post by i.student
i want to date a girl who comes from a good family.
maybe studying medic or business studies at uni.

That's ****ing hilarious; medic - I understand, Business Studies - Lol, why such a sucky subject? What a closeminded dickhead! I hope you at least understand how hard it is to get into a decent uni for medicine or how much forward thought it takes.

Good family should be an indirect result of looking for another trait. Who do you want to date/marry; her or her Dad?
Reply 99
Original post by alexs2602
That's ****ing hilarious; medic - I understand, Business Studies - Lol, why such a sucky subject? What a closeminded dickhead! I hope you at least understand how hard it is to get into a decent uni for medicine or how much forward thought it takes.

Good family should be an indirect result of looking for another trait. Who do you want to date/marry; her or her Dad?

Not a fan of Business Studies myself but OH THE IRONY!!

Latest

Trending

Trending