The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fallen angel9
:nothing:

Thanks for the sympathy yoyo. :hugs:

:console: Just call it one bad year and learn from your mistakes next year. We all have to learn from our mistakes. :yep: :colondollar:
Managed to get some short bread down me. :smug: Need to fill up before I go back to Uni and have to start paying for stuff.
Original post by Crazy Paving
:console: Just call it one bad year and learn from your mistakes next year. We all have to learn from our mistakes. :yep: :colondollar:

What the hell are you talking about? :nothing:

What the hell are you talking about? :nothing:

As in, even though the money is helpful, don't take on so many shifts, meaning you just get one day at home for christmas. It's great getting all that money and stuff, but is it worth it for how you are feeling? :holmes: Do you really want to be up at 7:30am tomorrow, travelling back for work at 10am? :frown:
As in, even though the money is helpful, don't take on so many shifts, meaning you just get one day at home for christmas. It's great getting all that money and stuff, but is it worth it for how you are feeling? :holmes: Do you really want to be up at 7:30am tomorrow, travelling back for work at 10am? :frown:

But I need to pay the rent and eat. Obviously it would be nice to have tomorrow off, but oh well I'll get over it. :dontknow: I do't feel that bad, I'm a woman, we exaggerate all the time. :yep:

But I need to pay the rent and eat. Obviously it would be nice to have tomorrow off, but oh well I'll get over it. :dontknow: I do't feel that bad, I'm a woman, we exaggerate all the time. :yep:

:zomg: You're to poor to pay the rent and feed yourself? :frown: Aha, I see. I'm not familiar with woman and exaggeration. :beard: :ahee:
Original post by Johnny Christ

It's your family

Racist. Just because it's yellow we must be related :hand:
Original post by yoyo462001

Racist. Just because it's yellow we must be related :hand:

:ashamed2: I'm sorry. My prejudice against yellow ducklings slips out sometimes.
Guys please don't report me!
Tis Xmas!!

What you guys been up too, I missed you soo much!!!

I want GOSSIP now!
What's been happening lately?
Good night thread. :h:
Good afternoon thread. :h:
Good afternoon thread. :h:

The thread is nothing without you. :frown:

My Pre and Current Menstrual Syndrome is particularly bad this month. I feel so light headed and nauseous. I also took 2 ibuprofen 2 hours ago and the cramps are still so painful. I hate being a woman. :emo:
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07

The thread is nothing without you. :frown:

My Pre and Current Menstrual Syndrome is particularly bad this month. I feel so light headed and nauseous. I also took 2 ibuprofen 2 hours ago and the cramps are still so painful. I hate being a woman. :emo:

It's more nothing without polarity than me. :sad: It goes nowhere. :tumble:

:console: I'd swap bodies if I could. :puppyeyes: :sexface:
It's more nothing without polarity than me. :sad: It goes nowhere. :tumble:

:console: I'd swap bodies if I could. :puppyeyes: :sexface:

That's not true. You and Jez are both equally important. :hugs:

Thanks dude. :cry2: I was going to take my little cousin shopping too and I had to let her down because I can barely move. :sad:

That's not true. You and Jez are both equally important. :hugs:

Thanks dude. :cry2: I was going to take my little cousin shopping too and I had to let her down because I can barely move. :sad:

:plz2: I am way more important than him. :ahee: (well, not on the thread :teehee:)

:console: She'll get over it. :yep: Boxing day shopping is ghastly anyway. :afraid: I'm looking forward to my bubble and squeak later. :eating: :coma:
Are you going back tomorrow?

I did :yes:

Here's my present

Spoiler

too late, I opened it :biggrin:

My Pre and Current Menstrual Syndrome is particularly bad this month.

This thread is delightful these days I see.
(edited 13 years ago)
Awwww yiiiiih
:zomg: You're to poor to pay the rent and feed yourself? :frown: Aha, I see. I'm not familiar with woman and exaggeration. :beard: :ahee:

:emo:

Well let's just say I never really have money to enjoy. :sadnod:

Today wasn't too bad actually. Faith in humanity has been restored. :h:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4179
It's your family

Yoyo might not be impressed but goddamit....

Yoyo I'm stealing your family :indiff: I'll go prepare the nest box

Latest