need attention

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Chatroulette - and get naked.

Tons of attention/appreciation/masturbation
Reply 21
Original post by gleamingsun
:smile:

merry christmas :smile: is that smile meant to indicate that i should cheer up on such an important day?
Original post by Anonymous
thank you :smile: but this woudn't end well for you..
considering i'm so hungry for love having no dad or family at all..
you showing me the slightest sympathy would make me fall in love with you:frown:

But hang on, how are you ever going to be just friends with any guy if you fall for anyone so easily?
I'm sorry to hear that about your family...
To me, friends are a really important part of my life - at least, "real" friends. They can support you when you have no one else. My offer still stands :smile:
Reply 23
but how long do i wait? what if that day never comes?

Do you ask yourself that question a lot? You should really avoid it.
Reply 24
Original post by TheDannyManCan
But hang on, how are you ever going to be just friends with any guy if you fall for anyone so easily?
I'm sorry to hear that about your family...
To me, friends are a really important part of my life - at least, "real" friends. They can support you when you have no one else. My offer still stands :smile:

see that's also a problem.i dont know if its just trust,father lover,friend love or"boy" love i'm looking for..maybe all..and they get mixed up.
I cant be friends with boys..not now at least.thats impossible.i've tried to stop thinking them as a boy so many times JUST friends..
but it doesn't work out..when they get agf or just get bored of me it's not like i lose a friend..it's much much more.

i attach really quickly to people and become dependent on them.my whole life starts turning around them..

lucky you at least you're normal :smile: it's good to know that that at least you can separate girls you like&friends :smile:

yh family is just ugh..
Reply 25
Original post by FXX
Do you ask yourself that question a lot? You should really avoid it.

it's just uncontrollable.i think it automatically.even if i don't think i'm constantly in the process of waiting for the things to change.it's pathetic.
merry christmas :smile: is that smile meant to indicate that i should cheer up on such an important day?

That smile and this :smile: and any other you see. I smile at you because there is a smile inside you too. :smile: Smiling to indicate that you should cheer up today, tomorrow and any other day. Smiling to indicate that I love you, that there is love inside you too, that you know you love yourself. A smile for each human, a portion of inifinite love for each smile. Love. Don't mind what. Just love. Love not for me or you. But for the love that is inside and outside of you. For the love wich is everywhere.
Dream about a loving smile.
yes i agree with this.no matter how desperate how lonely i get one thing i will never do is be fake,change haracter and turn into a B****.that's just not me.
That's just a big part of me..i NEVER change.

hopefully in the end i'll find someone :smile:
but how long do i wait? what if that day never comes?

Reply 28
it's just uncontrollable.i think it automatically.even if i don't think i'm constantly in the process of waiting for the things to change.it's pathetic.

Did anyone ever tell you how intelligent you are, Merry Christmas :wink:
see that's also a problem.i dont know if its just trust,father lover,friend love or"boy" love i'm looking for..maybe all..and they get mixed up.
I cant be friends with boys..not now at least.thats impossible.i've tried to stop thinking them as a boy so many times JUST friends..
but it doesn't work out..when they get agf or just get bored of me it's not like i lose a friend..it's much much more.

i attach really quickly to people and become dependent on them.my whole life starts turning around them..

lucky you at least you're normal :smile: it's good to know that that at least you can separate girls you like&friends :smile:

yh family is just ugh..

Well, what if you had a friend that was a boy who already had a girlfriend, but didn't "just" get bored of you or anything, but treated you as a friend? Surely then it would be different?

What makes you get so attached? Stop me if I'm intruding too much, but I'm just curious.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 30
send me a pm, I would be happy to chat if you want and discuss your problems with you. I will not post your user name or anymore details here if you do :smile:

plus I have something nice to say about EVERYONE so I will be a failure if I cant say something nice about you :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by DubarryGroom
I came to the conclusion that when you stop looking for that something, that something finds you :smile:

Aye I wasn't looking anyway and someone found me, odds that someone finds you are even higher if you're female IMO so It'll happen OP.
Original post by DOA
send me a pm, I would be happy to chat if you want and discuss your problems with you. I will not post your user name or anymore details here if you do :smile:

plus I have something nice to say about EVERYONE so I will be a failure if I cant say something nice about you :smile:

you sound like a nice guy, why arent there more out there like you? :frown:
Reply 33
i want a guy to like me.for my personality looks i dont care what it is anymore.
not even like me but compliment me at least.even being friends with them i dont mind.
i want to feel like a girl.i've tried everything, it's not working.it's like i'm invisible.
even geeky "nice" guys dont see me.
i dont know what to do..i'm fed up.

Don't we all? I know the feeling since I'm 23 and to this day I am generally ignored as far as being a potential love interest is concerned, even though I have many close friends, but what I would suggest is to be that person that loves yourself. I hate it when people merely suggest to love yourself, so I will give a couple of ways of actually HOW you can go about starting to do it. Firstly I would start to imagine feelings of intense love, affection, attraction, in whatever way is good to you and imagine being another person feeling that for you. Try to explore the feelings as deeply as possible and be that person that can create this feeling inside yourself, or do whatever you can to elicit these feelings - for me it is singing. I use this as a tool to battle against those inevitable negative and self defeating emotions that crop up from time to time about nobody being interested. This is what I have worked out for myself from my own experience - hopefully it can help others.
Reply 34
Original post by DubarryGroom
you sound like a nice guy, why arent there more out there like you? :frown:

I might actually get that framed :smile: but I dont actually have that many people around me :frown:
Reply 35
Original post by gleamingsun
That smile and this :smile: and any other you see. I smile at you because there is a smile inside you too. :smile: Smiling to indicate that you should cheer up today, tomorrow and any other day. Smiling to indicate that I love you, that there is love inside you too, that you know you love yourself. A smile for each human, a portion of inifinite love for each smile. Love. Don't mind what. Just love. Love not for me or you. But for the love that is inside and outside of you. For the love wich is everywhere.
Dream about a loving smile.

woahh sound like nirvana stage of lines of pollyanna :tongue:
it's so great to wake up as you every morning..
smiling and smiling and smiling :smile:
belive it or not i used to be like that till 16 years old :smile:
then the smiley mood just wore off :frown:
Reply 36
Original post by SkyNinja
Did anyone ever tell you how intelligent you are, Merry Christmas :wink:

really? me intelligent?but why? how comes? thanks anyway :smile:
or is it sarcastic :frown:
woahh sound like nirvana stage of lines of pollyanna :tongue:
it's so great to wake up as you every morning..
smiling and smiling and smiling :smile:
belive it or not i used to be like that till 16 years old :smile:
then the smiley mood just wore off :frown:

I will keep smiling at you until I see you smiling. :smile: I'm not in a hurry so I can wait. I know that at the end I will see your smile. :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by TheDannyManCan
Well, what if you had a friend that was a boy who already had a girlfriend, but didn't "just" get bored of you or anything, but treated you as a friend? Surely then it would be different?

What makes you get so attached? Stop me if I'm intruding too much, but I'm just curious.

yh that would be different :smile: us 3 would be great :smile: but it's not easy to find :/

no absoloutely not..you're not intruding plus i'm anon so it doesn't matter :smile:
i'm not sure what makes me so attached...
i guess it's the feeling of holding onto someone,depending,trusting.
i'm not really sure...
i just want him around constantly..sometimes it gets so bad that i don't even care if he like me or not..
I just want to be able to love him.it's ok if he just stays next to me..
i dunnno i think i'm going mental.
:frown: thanks for being so understanding&friendly :smile:
there are caring guys in the world it's great to know :smile:
i'm still considering the msn option and thanks for it but
1) i wont be myself cos you'll be feeling sorry for me while writing to me which i won't be able to bare
2)I'll probably start basing my life around you eventually even if i see you as a friend at first.you sound like a nice guy so being friends won't work unfortunately:frown:
Reply 39
Confidence issues.

You need to have more self-belief, I think you're putting too much precedence on finding a relationship.

You need to be happy and love yourself before you can love others. Live life with a bit more carelessness and don't take these things so seriously, it will benefit you greatly and you'll find the person you'll truly be happy with that way.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending