The Student Room Group

Ciara is UNDERRATED!

I guess this comes under beauty. I actually think she's pretty than many that are considered to be the hottest like Megan Fox , etc.

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
No she isn't.
No she's rated just fine..

Rachel Mcadams on the other hand is very underrated. :u:
Reply 3
She's pretty, but Megan Fox is "unique".
She was only underrated when she had her cornrows. I would've hit it until her pelvis shattered. Then I would've glued it back together with my semen and gone again.
Original post by alissasantiago
She's pretty, but Megan Fox is "unique".

But why though? I don't get it, I'm guessing its because she's bisexual?
Reply 6
Yeah I agree 100%. She looked amazing in that music video - That's Right, ft. Lil Jon.

So toned. :sogood:
Reply 7
yeah she's fit.
True.

Shame she pulls the worst face ever when she sings/murmurs though.
Reply 9
Awful singer who's totally fallen off the radar. Fairly average looking for a celebrity.
Original post by DJkG.1
Yeah I agree 100%. She looked amazing in that music video - That's Right, ft. Lil Jon.

So toned. :sogood:

Oh my days, forgot how much I love this! Right about 2.37.
(edited 13 years ago)
Isn't Ciara a hermaphrodite (born with a dick and a pussy)
Reply 12
Original post by ajp100688
Awful singer who's totally fallen off the radar. Fairly average looking for a celebrity.

This. :yes:
She's gorgeous :smile:
She is very hot, but the pictures you posted don't do her any justice (facewise). She's very popular with the guys in the US though, so I wouldn't say she's underrated.
Reply 15
Original post by Warrior078
Isn't Ciara a hermaphrodite (born with a dick and a pussy)

I remeber when tis 'rumour' was flying around like crazy (school times I think).

I think I ended up finding out that it was actually true though, cant remember anymore. *thinking*

May have been the oppsite actually, she would still get it though.
Yea she is pretty.
Megan Fox looks like your bog standard white girl? I don't see the craze, I've honestly been with nicer girls than her, I'm sure many guys have aswell.
Hot enough, but a bit of a poor man's Nicole Scherzinger really...

Quick Reply

Latest