The Student Room Group

why are brits unfortunate looking in the looks department?

Scroll to see replies

British just seem to be ugly because the ugly people don't hide at home, like they do in other countries.

I don't think the percentage of fugly people changes much from country to country.
Original post by No Man
Well, history books don't compare to living & visiting the southern states, sorry.
You're basing all of your assumptions on California, Southern Florida and New York. They are nothing like the real America.
You'd be ignorant if you thought the real America had higher racial diversity then the UK too.

If you went there you'd know what I'm talking about.

What is the "real america" other than a narrow copout to and make a nonsensical point, since when the the deep south constitute to real america? America is far more genetically diverse than the uk. Non EU citizens only account for about 7% of the population over here.
Reply 162
Original post by minimalme
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/relations...eople.com.html

is it due to years of inbreeding? or bad diet?

they're consistently being rated the ugliest people in the world

You're right I was agressive because like I explained to the OP this thread topic has been done to death by people who think they're being original and it's beyond a joke now. I know people consider British people to be ugly, the other person I quoted is clear evidence of that; "the British are an ugly bunch". People shouldn't make statements such as these if they don't actually believe it.
Original post by RabbitCFH
Firstly, old news.
Secondly, not true at all.

Your mum.

your dad takes my anal:biggrin::colone::colone::colone::colone:
Original post by booraad

i sucked your mum's tits. she's such a slut
Reply 166
:sigh:
Original post by CharlieBee_90

Oh look, an ugly British person:

another ugly British person:

and here's some more UGLY British people:

Shut the **** up. They probably get more action in a week than both of you will get in your lifetime, and are probably better looking than you can even dream of being. I am sick and tired of this stereotype on which there is nothing to base on. Your nationality does not and never will affect what you look like, or your personality, and anybody who actually believes that should be sterilised.

:rofl:you quote me to show me images of 'attractive' british people.
If you really think those three guys you uploaded, the doctor who guy and the other two, look good then your standards are low. Then again i aint really surprised, if you think these are the best the british can offer. Its all good to believe what you want though, but i can tell you that those old semi bald weird looking guys you uploaded aint better looking than me
...isn't that kind of the point of this site? If people don't agree with something they comment - and there have been much more aggrssive replies in the past than mine was, don't see why you feel the need to single me out.

And actually I haven't failed to grasp the topic. I know very well that the original post was not actually claiming that Brits are ugly. The posts I quoted however, did suggest that. Again, you have singled me out for going off topic when other people have done exactly the same thing.

I apologised to OP for my post, don't see why I should apologise to you as well, but ok, sorry I went off topic by quoting someone else who went off topic and therefore doing something that happens on this site all the time.

Original post by Tsukuyomi
:rofl:you quote me to show me images of 'attractive' british people.
If you really think those three guys you uploaded, the doctor who guy and the other two, look good then your standards are low. Then again i aint really surprised, if you think these are the best the british can offer. Its all good to believe what you want though, but i can tell you that those old semi bald weird looking guys you uploaded aint better looking than me

Pics?
(edited 13 years ago)
Are you honestly having a go at people's height now? :lolwut:

The average Brit is taller than the average American, average Chinese, average Indian etc etc.
Because my dad impreganted your mum and i had to come out of her ugly cave?

...isn't that kind of the point of this site? If people don't agree with something they comment - and there have been much more aggrssive replies in the past than mine was, don't see why you feel the need to single me out.

And actually I haven't failed to grasp the topic. I know very well that the original post was not actually claiming that Brits are ugly. The posts I quoted however, did suggest that. Again, you have singled me out for going off topic when other people have done exactly the same thing.

I apologised to OP for my post, don't see why I should apologise to you as well, but ok, sorry I went off topic by quoting someone else who went off topic and therefore doing something that happens on this site all the time.

Pics?

No thanks. I dont need to upload a pic of myself to prove my point, especially whe comparing them with the old folks you uploaded. You really think the male pics you uploaded do the british male justice?
No thanks. I dont need to upload a pic of myself to prove my point, especially whe comparing them with the old folks you uploaded. You really think the male pics you uploaded do the british male justice?

Lol, in any 'World's Sexiest Woman or Man' list there is always a disproportionaly high number of British people. :teehee:
I have never understood the hype surrounding East European women - they are much too angular and severe looking.

Women from Wales and the celtic fringe are some of the best in Europe I believe.
Rep suicide thread
Original post by lovely_me

Original post by lovely_me
Lol, in any 'World's Sexiest Woman or Man' list there is always a disproportionaly high number of British people. :teehee:

I dont take that bs seriously. If you had any common sense you would see that all the people that make up that list are famous. They should change the title to; worlds sexiest CELEBRITY women or men.

Lets be real, there are loads of people who look alot better than those who make up the list, and the only reason they dont make the list is because they aint famous/known. Even still the british dont make up a huge portion of that list anyway

Me and plenty of other women here and abroad. That's just what a lot of us like. :dontknow: sorry if that sounds so utterly farfetched to you. Just stating fact.

Anyway couldn't help but notice that you conveniently forgot about the women.
Reply 177
Let's put it this way- whenever I see a male who is well dressed, well groomed or physically striking I always think that they must have come over here from somewhere like New York or Italy.

People are AFRAID to be good looking (for which I include well dressed) in Britain. Not suprisingly for it attracts scornful glances from most people to be seen to be supposedly 'trying too hard' with appearance. So if you are handsome woe betide you if you also put on smart clothing - you will derrided as some kind of 'nouveau rich' effeminate dandy.

This has nothing to do with class either. Many of the best looking or dressed people are of working class or lower middle class origins.
(edited 13 years ago)

Me and plenty of other women here and abroad. That's just what a lot of us like. :dontknow: sorry if that sounds so utterly farfetched to you. Just stating fact.

Anyway couldn't help but notice that you conveniently forgot about the women.

Ok you caught me out. I didnt include the females you uploaded. I aint gonna gas, they look good.
Im not saying that all the british girls look bad, because that ain true, but its harder to find a good looking girl in this country than in some other countries.
Ok you caught me out. I didnt include the females you uploaded. I aint gonna gas, they look good.
Im not saying that all the british girls look bad, because that ain true, but its harder to find a good looking girl in this country than in some other countries.

It really isn't :cool:

Nice name, so are you a Itachi fanboy or does your name refer to the Japanese moon god?

Quick Reply

Latest