The Student Room Group

Lancaster or UEA

Basically my cousin goes to uea and ever since he's come bk he's been bragging abt uea hw prestigious and reputed it is than Lancaster, although in my defence I have not said anything, I just want to know the view's of fellow tsrians. Which one do u think has the edge over other.
Reply 1
Though they both have ugly campus', I would personally go for UEA :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by T-Toe
Though they both have have ugly campus', I would personally go for UEA :biggrin:

:lies:

Lancaster ftw, we're awesome. 'nuff said.
Reply 3
You could check league tables, but I've always thought that there wasn't that much difference between them.
Reply 4
Lancaster has been consistently ranked higher than UEA over the years.
Reply 5
Original post by Lumen

Just checked the ranking Lancaster has outshoned UEA by a far league, UEA basically is a ****hole.
Reply 6
Original post by hangmanh
Basically my cousin goes to uea and ever since he's come bk he's been bragging abt uea hw prestigious and reputed it is than Lancaster, although in my defence I have not said anything, I just want to know the view's of fellow tsrians. Which one do u think has the edge over other.

I had offers from both and went for Lancaster.
Reply 7
I would choose Lancaster.
It has hills, and the sea.
Reply 8
Lancaster.
Reply 9
I'd go for UEA anyday. I can't imagine what there is for students to do in Lancaster. UEA is a very friendly uni, has one of the best student unions with a great music scene, a great gym and I've not heard a bad word about the actual uni (as opposed to just the buildings)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending