The Student Room Group

Is threatening someone right?

I don't understand why I got such a poor response on here before. So if someone threatens me with a punch in the face for not working as hard. Is this right?

Here's the clip of the 2nd time I asked him about what he'd said.

Girls on here in the last one wanted to go out with him. I don't understand the reasoning, do they like bullies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTyNHY0apPs
Original post by Flyingaround
I don't understand why I got such a poor response on here before. So if someone threatens me with a punch in the face for not working as hard. Is this right?

Here's the clip of the 2nd time I asked him about what he'd said.

Girls on here in the last one wanted to go out with him. I don't understand the reasoning, do they like bullies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTyNHY0apPs

Maybe because the video clip is completely incomprehensible...
Original post by frequent_flyer
Maybe because the video clip is completely incomprehensible...

forget the video then just the bit that I write at the top
forget the video then just the bit that I write at the top

hold on, somebody has threatened to punch you in the face because you don't work as hard as they do?

Are they jealous of your success in school despite your being lazier? Are you both undertaking a joint venture and you're not pulling your weight? What's the context?
You're a knob, bro.
Original post by XmasFoodChallenge
You're a knob, bro.

You see, this person here is the reason for the bad society we live in.
hold on, somebody has threatened to punch you in the face because you don't work as hard as they do?

Are they jealous of your success in school despite your being lazier? Are you both undertaking a joint venture and you're not pulling your weight? What's the context?

they know nothing about me, they sat at the pc that night and said it later on
Reply 7
Bro, bring it to him. And knock him the **** out - post pics!
they know nothing about me, they sat at the pc that night and said it later on

Neg them.
Why does it matter at all if they don't even know who you are? It's not like they could possibly do anything. Grow a pair?
You see, this person here is the reason for the bad society we live in.

I agree, grandma.
I agree, grandma.

you're not nice
you're not nice

I'm sorry, you just haven't really provided any evidence why you'd be so upset- someone who you don't know randomly threw an insult at you, and since they have absolutely no way of physically assaulting you why the hell does that matter?
Reply 12
'Are you threatin me'... nice response bro. :lolwut:

shoulda 'bish bashed' them across the lip first. :rofl:
Reply 13
I'm sorry, you just haven't really provided any evidence why you'd be so upset- someone who you don't know randomly threw an insult at you, and since they have absolutely no way of physically assaulting you why the hell does that matter?

I thought this was the guy who's work colleague said he'd hit him because he thought he was not working harder than him, but getting more praise.
The guy said it to his face and he recorded it, so there is actually a chance of physically assaulting him.
Reply 14

Maybe you should work harder.

Dont worry :smile: But I think it matters as to their mentality more than anything. is everyone like this?
Original post by Liam 09
I thought this was the guy who's work colleague said he'd hit him because he thought he was not working harder than him, but getting more praise.
The guy said it to his face and he recorded it, so there is actually a chance of physically assaulting him.

Ah okay, thanks for the clear up :smile: In that case Flyingaround, kill him before jealousy takes over and he goes after your family.

Dont worry :smile: But I think it matters as to their mentality more than anything. is everyone like this?

Hormonal? Yes, everyone is cranky and jealous sometimes. If you actually think he might punch you though, maybe tell whoever's in charge.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending