Do you think it would be stupid..?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by i have no name
off topic but i just want to say CONGRATS!!!! on the oxford offer:eek: :colone:

plus your sig is LOL

Thank you so much!!! :dance: :love: :drool:
I know I'm biased though...
Thank you ;D Best crossover ever! And anyone who appreciates it ROCKS
Nope, I did the same thing, and loved the experience of living in halls! It was amazing :-)
Reply 22
As long as you can afford it, don't see why it would be stupid.
Reply 23
If you can afford it, I'd say go for it.
Original post by frequent_flyer
Thank you so much!!! :dance: :love: :drool:
I know I'm biased though...
Thank you ;D Best crossover ever! And anyone who appreciates it ROCKS

i got rejected from oxford 2 weeks ago :frown: for economics and management!!! :rolleyes:

on the other hand.... pokemon used to rock ^_^ !!!!! :mwuaha:

team rocket :tongue:
i got rejected from oxford 2 weeks ago :frown: for economics and management!!! :rolleyes:

on the other hand.... pokemon used to rock ^_^ !!!!! :mwuaha:

team rocket :tongue:

awh :console::console: well it's been a really competitive year. Did you do the TSA??

USED to? I still play the old gameboy games sometimes... it's all about Yellow, the only one where you could actually catch em all, AND pikachu followed you around looking adorable :loveduck:

The tv show was so hilarious! Jesse and James had this weirdly creepy quality about them with their crazy hair and catsuits. James was my favourite character ever though, he's so cool.
Reply 26
Original post by Gemma :)!
Nope, I did the same thing, and loved the experience of living in halls! It was amazing :-)

I only live in Anfield though. 20 minutes away from town on the bus.

How often did you go home? :smile:

And also thanks everyone else for the replies, I'm taking all the advice on board.
Original post by Milwaukee
I only live in Anfield though. 20 minutes away from town on the bus.

How often did you go home? :smile:

And also thanks everyone else for the replies, I'm taking all the advice on board.

Every few weeks I went home. But seriously, you won't get the same experience if you don't live in halls. Some people don't want that, which is fine and totally your decision, but I definitely made the right choice for me :-)
Reply 28
Do you think its worth spending so much of money on halls if you have a free home to stay in.. ?

If you really have lots of money waiting to be pushed out...then go for the halls .. ! make sure you do what your parents are for..that helps decisions too.

I guess you can stay at home itself...
awh :console::console: well it's been a really competitive year. Did you do the TSA??

USED to? I still play the old gameboy games sometimes... it's all about Yellow, the only one where you could actually catch em all, AND pikachu followed you around looking adorable :loveduck:

The tv show was so hilarious! Jesse and James had this weirdly creepy quality about them with their crazy hair and catsuits. James was my favourite character ever though, he's so cool.

I did yes :frown: but they only interview 12% of the applicants and they only give offers to 6% :frown: damn u competitivness!! :'(

and apologies for the phrase....POKEMON ROCKS!!!!! :cool: and i know yellow was the best!!! dont like the new games and shows.... there are too many pokemons :frown: you would have to be psychic to catch them all..
noo my favourite character was meeowth !!! :biggrin: he was just :colone:
Reply 30
Original post by Gemma :)!
Every few weeks I went home. But seriously, you won't get the same experience if you don't live in halls. Some people don't want that, which is fine and totally your decision, but I definitely made the right choice for me :-)

Yeah I think I do want to live in halls because I think it would be a lot better than living at home.

Thanks for the advice.
Reply 31
Original post by Milwaukee
Do you think it would be stupid to go to university in your home city and not live at home? I'm asking this because I want to move out when I go to university and I wouldn't mind staying in Liverpool but I could stay at home rent free, would it be stupid for me to live in the halls? :smile:

I'm at Liverpool and I have two people who live in Halls and are from Liverpool!

It's not stupid at all - go for it :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by Shook
I'm at Liverpool and I have two people who live in Halls and are from Liverpool!

It's not stupid at all - go for it :smile:

Thanks. :smile:
I did yes :frown: but they only interview 12% of the applicants and they only give offers to 6% :frown: damn u competitivness!! :'(

and apologies for the phrase....POKEMON ROCKS!!!!! :cool: and i know yellow was the best!!! dont like the new games and shows.... there are too many pokemons :frown: you would have to be psychic to catch them all..
noo my favourite character was meeowth !!! :biggrin: he was just :colone:

Woah! That's way harder than mine- three fifths got interviews and a fifth got offers. The fact that you got an interview is clearly a massive achievement anyway, so well done!

I think it all got ridiculous after they introduced all the weird new pokemon types. Why are there at least fifteen legendary pokemon? That was just insane.
I always wanted to get mew though... So small and cute :love:
Although the one thing they introduced that I loved was secret bases. They were so cool, like a special place you could hang out in :proud:
Woah! That's way harder than mine- three fifths got interviews and a fifth got offers. The fact that you got an interview is clearly a massive achievement anyway, so well done!

I think it all got ridiculous after they introduced all the weird new pokemon types. Why are there at least fifteen legendary pokemon? That was just insane.
I always wanted to get mew though... So small and cute :love:
Although the one thing they introduced that I loved was secret bases. They were so cool, like a special place you could hang out in :proud:

tell me about it :/ i plan to laminate and frame my interview letter ^_^
i know why are there 15 legndary pokemons i have no idea :s-smilie: its just mind boggling

mew is tooo cute ^_^ but i do like entei ..... he is just....COOOL :cool:
and secret bases were actualyl quite cool i will admit that :smile:
although with all the new pokemons Ash is never going to be a pokemon master :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending