The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spacepirate-James
time ... way too much of

Spoiler

Glad you liked =D Just refer to me as the santa of the misfits thread from now on :wink:

Original post by minimus777
Merry Christmas everyone!!! :biggrin:

Just watched 'I don't care' and the you tube clip that greeneyed put up and am now seriously depressed. They were both so sad :frown:

Brill films though, and my love for Iwan / Robert has just hit the roof :biggrin: And, what with Simon becoming more and more confident, he should soon be as fit as Luka :love:

Have a lovely christmas everyone :smile:

They were SO SO SO sad :'(

Watch the elf yourself I did (coupla posts up) guarenteed to bring smile to your face!
Reply 1101
When is the next season ??? :biggrin:
Original post by p+i+n+k
When is the next season ??? :biggrin:

Next Autumn...I would assume around October time, sameish time as started this year :smile:
I watched all from mid season 1 to the latest in a few days and have a conundrum.

Spoiler

Original post by Seanisonfire
I watched all from mid season 1 to the latest in a few days and have a conundrum.

Spoiler

In the 3 months we assume that Alisha would have told Simon anyway.
As previously stated Simon had gained Future Simon's flat in the Christmas episode, so Alisha must have told him.
No point putting the scene in as we knew how he would react!
Can a ask a silly question? You know when Curtis and Simon get stabbed in the chest, and when Nikki gets shot in the chest? Why do they all start bleeding at the mouth? Is this a normal reaction from serious chest wounds? Cos if so, I actually really never knew that!?
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
Can a ask a silly question? You know when Curtis and Simon get stabbed in the chest, and when Nikki gets shot in the chest? Why do they all start bleeding at the mouth? Is this a normal reaction from serious chest wounds? Cos if so, I actually really never knew that!?

I would have thought so because blood would start leaking into lungs etc and come up out through mouth...

Or maybe it is just to make it look dramatic?
Original post by greeneyedgirl
I would have thought so because blood would start leaking into lungs etc and come up out through mouth...

Or maybe it is just to make it look dramatic?

That's also what my sister said when I asked her this. Thanks for your answers. I suppose I haven't really thought much or got taught about that sort of thing biologically.
Reply 1108
Next Autumn...I would assume around October time, sameish time as started this year :smile:

Why do they only make 7 episodes :frown: !!!
Reply 1109
Aw no gutted have to wait for nearly a year!
That's also what my sister said when I asked her this. Thanks for your answers. I suppose I haven't really thought much or got taught about that sort of thing biologically.

At dinner I'll ask my bro (who is second year studying medicine...)

Original post by p+i+n+k
Why do they only make 7 episodes :frown: !!!

So they can be uber awesome quality!

In the 3 months we assume that Alisha would have told Simon anyway.
As previously stated Simon had gained Future Simon's flat in the Christmas episode, so Alisha must have told him.
No point putting the scene in as we knew how he would react!

Ahhh I didn't know 3 months had passed, that makes more sense.

The blood mouth stabbing thing happens all the time in film/tv. Dunno if it actually happens but it's a good dramatic device.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Seanisonfire
Ahhh I didn't know 3 months had passed, that makes more sense.

The blood mouth stabbing thing happens all the time in film/tv. Dunno if it actually happens but it's a good dramatic device.

Apparently the blood mouth thing only happens in real life when a body has been pulverized or crushed, blood has entered the respiratory system or gastrointestinal tract through puncture, disease or internal organ trauma, or if they get a nosebleed and it goes down their throat, or something in their mouth is cut.

So I guess it's just film and tv's way of telling us they are gonna die! Just like a sweaty head, hospital gown, grunting and pushing shows us birth without us having to see the child pop out the other end!

Apparently the blood mouth thing only happens in real life when a body has been pulverized or crushed, blood has entered the respiratory system or gastrointestinal tract through puncture, disease or internal organ trauma, or if they get a nosebleed and it goes down their throat, or something in their mouth is cut.

So I guess it's just film and tv's way of telling us they are gonna die! Just like a sweaty head, hospital gown, grunting and pushing shows us birth without us having to see the child pop out the other end!

Yeah, once the blood comes out of the mouth you know **** is going down
Thread is still alive. :pierre:
hells yeah

:bunny:
Time for another part-ay soon?
Time for another part-ay soon?

i would say tonight,

but ma folks are dragging me up at 6 to go 'clothes/sale shopping' :nothing:

i'm so lazy though. i wish clothes would just arrive in my wardrobe costing no money whatsoever. sigh. :teeth: i want that to be my power.
(edited 13 years ago)
I bring life.
Reply 1119
i wonder what the misfits powers are going to be this time :smile:

Quick Reply