The Student Room Group

The great cheryl tweedy conspiracy

Scroll to see replies

She's all looks and not much of a voice but she's original and different coz of her humble background and eveyrone feels sorry 4 her coz ashley cheated on her. Its all about publicity, if u get enough media attention u can do most things. Annoying but thats the way it is.
Reply 21
Original post by maskofsanity
The big deal is that she's insanely hot. I very much doubt she'd be this famous/popular if it wasn't for her looks...

For simon cowell you mean.
Reply 22
...in your opinion, sure. Let me rephrase then; the general consensus is that she's insanely hot.

And you're honestly trying to tell me that you wouldn't do her?

Come on, be serious.

Just because you think she's 'hot' doesn't mean everyone else does. And its strange how she suddenly became 'pretty' in 2008, don't you think. It's PR bull***; keep telling people something and they will eventually believe it.
Everyone is forgetting that she racially attacked woman in a bar a few years ago, and at the time she was denounced nationwide for giving Girls Aloud a bad, scummy image. I don't like her.
You can download her album/single for free off itunes for today as well =/.

It's a part of the 12 days of christmas or some **** and funny how something with her name on it is on the first day of the offer :O
People like to hear about stars who started just like them (she lived on a council estate) and then made their way to the top by trying hard. And, even though she's a complete superstar (for various reasons), she's still a lovely sweet friendly person.
Reply 26
She can't sing, she's a piece of council estate scum and her family are a menace to society and most importantly she's extremely boring.

I don't understand the fascination with her.
Because of this:

Here's a nice photo of her:

I agree, I'm stick of all the hype surrounding her.

But please, look up the word "conspiracy".
Original post by dd4483

It's almost as if someone is behind all of this.

I knew the Zionists were plotting something. :angry:
Reply 31
Did you hear her singing live on Alan Carr? I had to fast forward it, it was awful!
She's hot, but not so hot that she deserves all this ass kissing. There are hotter people out there with more talent. She can't sing, that is a fact. Check out BBC live lounge, where she hasn't got her backing track to sing for her, and you can see quite clearly that she hasn't got a voice that would even make it past the first stage of a talent show. She's not a very good judge, as seen when she couldn't decide between her two acts, which later sparked controversy. It's her job! And finally, she can't hold a marriage (no offence, but one can argue that its not ALL Ashley Cole's fault, though he does sound like a 24 carat ****).

All she's got is looks, and there are much more attractive people out there. Plus, she's actually not that much of a nice person. Do you remember her sudden outburst at Wagner LIVE on the X factor? That was totally uncalled for, not to mention her infamous punch up in the toilets with a women, who she called a "black bitch." Funny how everyones forgotten about that.
Reply 33
...in your opinion, sure. Let me rephrase then; the general consensus is that she's insanely hot.

And you're honestly trying to tell me that you wouldn't do her?

Come on, be serious.

As I say, her facial structure and body shape (not taking into account makeup etc), are hot. It doesn't mean she is, though. I wouldn't do her for a number of reasons:

a) She wears too much makeup, and has a tan - neither of which I find attractive.
b) She looks too perfect, which for me significantly detracts from her attractiveness. The girls I find most attractive have noticeable imperfections.
c) I know that below the 'hot' exterior is a very thick, untalented woman.
d) I know that in spite of the 'hot' exterior, she is actually a chav at heart, who only looks like she does now because of extensive surgery. I.e., her appearance is completely fake and 'plastic', which is an instant turnoff.
e) She presumably had sex with Ashley Cole.
f) She's probably riddled with STDs as a result.
g) Her music's shít.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 34
She obviously just has a good manager/PR company behind her.

Yeah, she's pretty, likable, is just talented enough for someone else to sculpt a solo career for her but i'm quite sure her success and constant exposure has all been perfectly planned by her PR machine.

It's not a 'conspiracy', just the people behind her have the right links and know what they're doing. It's the same reason why anyone gets exposure; why Take That seem to be on every other TV show at the moment or why Katie Price never goes away.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by ed_jnr
She obviously just has a good manager/PR company behind her.

Yeah, she's pretty, likable, is just talented enough for someone else to sculpt a solo career for her but i'm quite sure her success and constant exposure has all been perfectly planned by her PR machine.

It's not a 'conspiracy', just the people behind her have the right links and know what they're doing. It's the same reason why anyone gets exposure; why Take That seem to be on every other TV show at the moment or why Katie Price never goes away.

No? All this 'saint cheryl' c**p is akin to brainwashing if you ask me.
Reply 36
Original post by mc1000
As I say, her facial structure and body shape (not taking into account makeup etc), are hot. It doesn't mean she is, though. I wouldn't do her for a number of reasons:

a) She wears too much makeup, and has a tan - neither of which I find attractive.
b) She looks too perfect, which for me significantly detracts from her attractiveness. The girls I find most attractive have noticeable imperfections.
c) I know that below the 'hot' exterior is a very thick, untalented woman.
d) I know that in spite of the 'hot' exterior, she is actually a chav at heart, who only looks like she does now because of extensive surgery. I.e., her appearance is completely fake and 'plastic', which is an instant turnoff.
e) She presumably had sex with Ashley Cole.
f) She's probably riddled with STDs as a result.
g) Her music's shít.

With not a single GCSE, and with a criminal conviction to boot. Yet she is hailed as a 'role model'. WTF?

Her name is fake too.
(edited 13 years ago)
What's the conspiracy?
Princess Diana>Cheryl Cole as the people's person, and i don't even like the royal family.

Quick Reply

Latest