The Student Room Group

Why has my relationship changed me?

Ok firstly, before my gf, I used to be voyeuristic outgoing guy, who enjoyed flings and casual fun with many girls. I was interested in getting physical, I was the guy who always constantly checking out hot girls, on the lookout 24/7. :rolleyes:

However I met this girl, and started dating her, and now after becoming her bf, I started developing these odd feelings, like my heart quickens and Im filled with these good feelings, when she walks towards me, or when I hear her voice. Its seriously freaking me out.

Its very strange, I just keep thinking strange romantic thoughts about my gf.. The other day this hot girl with a booty and a nice rack walked by me, and I didnt even pay her any attention :s-smilie:, I was instead too preoccupied thinking about my gf's smile.... !?!?! >_<

I mean my sex-drive has completely gone as well, I mean I would usually 'take care of myself' twice every day, but i havent done it in weeks.

I mean, my gf is really hot, but I dont even think about banging her, I just think about cuddling her, taking her places and other romantic ****... Am I turning gay?? :confused:

Scroll to see replies

You sprung homie.
You are clearly turning gay. Because gay men think about their girlfriend's smiles all day long...

Hang on, am i missing something?
Reply 3
Proper homo
Reply 4
Original post by Bslforever
You are clearly turning gay. Because gay men think about their girlfriend's smiles all day long...

Hang on, am i missing something?

Have a positive rep for this! :')
:rolleyes: yeah you're obviously gay
someone's falling in love :smile:

change can be a good thing :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Ok firstly, before my gf, I used to be voyeuristic outgoing guy, who enjoyed flings and casual fun with many girls. I was interested in getting physical, I was the guy who always constantly checking out hot girls, on the lookout 24/7. :rolleyes:

However I met this girl, and started dating her, and now after becoming her bf, I started developing these odd feelings, like my heart quickens and Im filled with these good feelings, when she walks towards me, or when I hear her voice. Its seriously freaking me out.

Its very strange, I just keep thinking strange romantic thoughts about my gf.. The other day this hot girl with a booty and a nice rack walked by me, and I didnt even pay her any attention :s-smilie:, I was instead too preoccupied thinking about my gf's smile.... !?!?! >_<

I mean my sex-drive has completely gone as well, I mean I would usually 'take care of myself' twice every day, but i havent done it in weeks.

I mean, my gf is really hot, but I dont even think about banging her, I just think about cuddling her, taking her places and other romantic ****... Am I turning gay?? :confused:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, gay guy with a girlfriend. Cutest troll ever. :redface:
Reply 8
you're 'in love'. Don't lose sight of reality though please.

If you show too much of an emotional investment and emotional interest, girls don't like it. It seems strange because it's what they yearn for, but once they get it, they're like 'bahhh whatever'. You have to share your love for her in tiny doses.
Reply 9
Original post by 66CC99
Proper homo

:lol:

This
You're falling in loooooove ;D
Whipped.

:teehee:
Reply 12
Get out trolllllll
Cute.
Reply 14
Original post by GdotL
Get out trolllllll

What the hell is your deal? :shifty:

On-topic: And now, you guys are saying Im sprung??

Ahhh thats a bummer

Being in love is so gay :yuck:
Reply 15

Bitch.
Original post by Anonymous

But you paid her enough attention to check out her arse and her rack....:rolleyes:
Reply 17
Original post by Polly1101
But you paid her enough attention to check out her arse and her rack....:rolleyes:

my friends were ogling, I merely had a slight glance.
Aww, love is in the air :love:
Reply 19
:puke:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending