The Student Room Group

Engineers, Your advice needed *

Yes, I need your advice engineers - namely, Final Years and Graduates.

I have 2 options for next semester 1) Reliabilty Engineering and 2) Real-time computing and Instrumentation.

What options would you choose and why? what industry are you expecting to enter and how would thes options benefit you most?

I hope someone can help out, and if not thanks anyway :cool:
Reply 1
Wheres all u engineers at??
Reply 2
:confused: anyone?
Reply 3
It would help if you provided more information like what else you are studying and what your career aims are?
Original post by Peace0fM1nd
Wheres all u engineers at??

Too busy swapping between lagrangian and eulerian frames.
Reply 5
Original post by Nick Longjohnson
Too busy swapping between lagrangian and eulerian frames.

:wink:
Reply 6
Original post by shiny
It would help if you provided more information like what else you are studying and what your career aims are?

Studying Medical Engineering. Planning to either go into the private sector, namely prosthetics related such as hip or knee implants. Alternativley I would like to get a clinical role, maybe like a clinical engineer with the NHS. Does that help?
Reply 7
Studying Medical Engineering. Planning to either go into the private sector, namely prosthetics related such as hip or knee implants. Alternativley I would like to get a clinical role, maybe like a clinical engineer with the NHS. Does that help?

Probably reliability engineering then. It would fit in.

Which university? Is it possible to read the syllabus for each online? Without these I think it's difficult for other people to help!

Quick Reply

Latest