The Student Room Group

9/11 Conspiracy theory. What do you think?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Steezy
The questions about the third tower haven't been answered. That is the only thing that makes me think it was an inside job. Almost 10 years and there's been no answer to why a building otherwise unaffected by the planes completely collapsed in a demolition fashion. Also the fact that it was a headquarters for the CIA is extremely fishy.

Since when is the Pentagon the HQ for CIA?
Original post by x_muneeb_x
Yes but Us corporations make tons of money in Iraq like private military contractors and construction companies.Its a good deal aint it destroy a country first and then rebuild it.

Erm no because it is America paying for the construction. and for the record the war in afghan and iraq have cost more than $2.4 trillion dollars (and rising). There is no way they could recoup that in construction and oil so there goes your crackpot, wacky conspiracy theories.

Just do the basic maths
Reply 42
Original post by SkyNinja
Thats what you think.

Ok then grandmaster of truth. Enlighten me to the real statistics that you are aware of that have somehow eluded the rest of the world...
Reply 43
Original post by x_muneeb_x
Yes but Us corporations make tons of money in Iraq like private military contractors and construction companies.Its a good deal aint it destroy a country first and then rebuild it.

No because it costs money to destroy it and then costs on top of that to rebuild it. Plus no American company will ever be accepted in Iraq and nobody else in the world will want to trade/set-up business in Iraq.

The maths doesn't support this idea.
Reply 44
Original post by S129439
Ok then grandmaster of truth. Enlighten me to the real statistics that you are aware of that have somehow eluded the rest of the world...

Why did USA attack Iraq?
Original post by S129439
Thought I would make a thread on this.

Now firstly, I don't necessarily believe it was an inside job. So I don't consider myself a 'conspiracy theorist'. The poll is just to see what others think.

I find some of the inconsistencies and contrary evidence/circumstances to the official government line very interesting. Perhaps small information has been withheld or changed to change the way we see it or react to it.

Here is loose change (a video highlighting said inconsistencies) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE

Now it would be ignorant of me or anyone to take this as gospel. But there are some good points which don't seem to be answered.

Any theories or explanations welcome.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

This should explain absolutely everything.

The gist of it;

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 46
Why did USA attack Iraq?

Don't answer a question with a question!

I asked why you said 'thats what you think'.

What makes you believe that the USA and Iraqi governments are lying about how much oil the US buys?
Reply 47
Original post by AskMeAnything
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

This should explain absolutely everything.

The gist of it;

Despite the fact it contains no factual debunking, it is extremely funny and true. I mean that for me is the biggest argument against it. How would the US government orchestrate something as big as that yet forget to shut up one spotty-fat American :L

(In reference to a previous post in this thread by myself, I didn't think enough about how many people would need be kept quiet :L)
Reply 48
Original post by S129439
Don't answer a question with a question!

I asked why you said 'thats what you think'.

What makes you believe that the USA and Iraqi governments are lying about how much oil the US buys?

Because the US dont buy the oil, they take it.
Reply 49
Because the US dont buy the oil, they take it.

No they buy it. About $70 a barrel.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 50
The answer to this question would be that only God knows
Reply 51
Original post by S129439
No they buy it. About $70 a barrel.

You dont think logically if you actully believe that. Why did they start a war with Iraq?
Reply 52
You dont think logically if you actully believe that. Why did they start a war with Iraq?

No you don't respond to facts.

The US buys oil from Iraq at about $70 a barrel. The US, Iraqi and UK governments all agree on this. It happens. Unless you can prove otherwise.

Perhaps it was to 'police the world'? Hence Team America world police. That and the war against terror. And the possible threat of WMDs following Saddam Hussein kicking out UN inspectors.
Reply 53
Original post by S129439
No you don't respond to facts.

The US buys oil from Iraq at about $70 a barrel. The US, Iraqi and UK governments all agree on this. It happens. Unless you can prove otherwise.

Perhaps it was to 'police the world'? Hence Team America world police. That and the war against terror. And the possible threat of WMDs following Saddam Hussein kicking out UN inspectors.

The words perhaps and facts dont go together. Iraq was the weakest of their suppliers. They started a war so they could get oil from iraq, that is a fact. They also wanted to get attack Iran but knew that Iran was stronger than Iraq and if they attacked Iran then most of the muslim countries like Saudi Arabia would get involved and if that happened then the USA would be destroyed......
Reply 54
Original post by |Sam|

:erm: Erm, I think Steezy was referring to 7 World Trade Center, rather than The Pentagon.
Reply 55
The words perhaps and facts dont go together. Iraq was the weakest of their suppliers. They started a war so they could get oil from iraq, that is a fact. They also wanted to get attack Iran but knew that Iran was stronger than Iraq and if they attacked Iran then most of the muslim countries like Saudi Arabia would get involved and if that happened then the USA would be destroyed......

That is not a fact.

The US has taken LESS oil from Iraq post 9/11. How does your statement stand up to that? Your saying the US invaded to get more oil when all that happened is they bought less from them at a higher price while spending trillions of dollars fighting a war there.
Reply 56
Original post by |Sam|

I'm not talking about the pentagon, I'm talking about the 3rd wtc builing. Do some research
Reply 57
Original post by S129439
That is not a fact.

The US has taken LESS oil from Iraq post 9/11. How does your statement stand up to that? Your saying the US invaded to get more oil when all that happened is they bought less from them at a higher price while spending trillions of dollars fighting a war there.

Could you explain why the US army secured only the Iraqi Ministry of Oil immediately after the fall of Baghdad?
Just face the fact that oil was the major reason USA attacked Iraq.
Why dont they attack North Korea as its recentley been announced that they are holding a nuclear bomb? Because they know theyl get nothing if they attack North Korea.
I have seen some related documentaries. Let us just say that a single aeroplane of that type would not destroy a building like that.

EDIT: Plus the collapse of WTC 7 raises even more questions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A
(edited 13 years ago)

Are you thick ?

The war in Iraq and Affghanistan has cost over $2.4 trillion dollars. America would be much, much cheaper off simply buying the oil.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending