The Student Room Group

First Kiss?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arcanine
Ah, your first kiss was with a paedophile.

Funny, I don't remember asking you :hand:
(edited 13 years ago)
I was 19 and it was during Freshers Week. Was drunk and met some guy outside my house, he asked me if I wanted to go back to his for some cheese on toast. My friends still take the piss out of me for falling for that but I honestly did believe that was all he was after :colondollar: Anyway, it was awful. I had no idea what I was doing, there were teeth bashing against each other and I managed to elbow him in the face and knee him.
7 years old, played kiss chase the girl ended up crying :frown: and this actually happened she told the teachers and I got told off by them and couldn't play my SNES for a week as punishment I couldnt finish Donkey Kong after that!!!! :mad: apparently she didn't understand it was a game stupid parents! stupid traumatic childhood :mad:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by SoulfulBoy
wtf are you smiling then? Did you enjoy it? :sexface:

Well it was long enough ago (10 years) that I can look back on it fondly.

It was ****ing horrible but I'm glad it was with him. Hence the smile =)
Reply 44
Original post by wtfCharlie
Who's the woman in your sig? :love:

Monica Bellucci.
Reply 45
Original post by Kartace
Weeeell i was 13/14 i cant really rememeber (even though im only 17 now) and it was my first girlfriend, she lived away but she had a holiday home down here. I went to her house, we went upstairs and we were just chilling on her bed. After a while i somehow plucked up some courage and kissed her. Was pretty amazing she was very good... i thought so anyways, about 15 mins later after alot of kissing we were talking and i mentioned that i felt tired. She said that we should have sex to wake me up ! To be fair she was a bit of a weirdo looking back...

Did you?!
Reply 46
I was 19, was with a guy who I'd liked for a while and it was quite nice at the time :smile:
Reply 47
It was a few days before my 16th birthday, my father brought me to climb this mountain called Mt Kinabalu, in East Malaysia.

He only climbed up half way, but I went all the way up to Low's Peak which is the highest point at 4095 meters.

There was this Australian girl who was already at the peak, I climbed up to that peak, we had a short talk, I only remember being dead tired, she asked if I wanted to give her a hug.. I did and somehow it also progressed to a kiss which one of her mates took a picture of.

Later on she would mail me that picture with her lipstick stain on the back.

I used to travel there quite often for business.... and sometimes would fly between Kota Kinabalu and Sandakan on a propeller aircraft...... on a clear morning you can see Low's peak and I am usually reminded of that fond memory.

No idea what's happened to her though :frown:
Original post by xnatalie01x
Funny, I don't remember asking you :hand:

Can I visit South West London? :smile:

Original post by TheLonelyGirl
Grow a pair!

I'm guessing you missed the part where I said it was in primary school. At least 11 years ago.

She raped you...:rolleyes:

And you changed what I wrote because....
Original post by Vohamanah
Well it was long enough ago (10 years) that I can look back on it fondly.

It was ****ing horrible but I'm glad it was with him. Now I need to be with you hence the smile =)

I already knew that,babe. :cool:
First kiss (no tongues) was with my bf age 10, we had mass weddings at school, would hide behind the "kissing tree" at the back of the school field, and at school discos we would sneak to the music block, lock the door to one of the study rooms and kiss :tongue:

First real kiss (tongues) was age 13/14, in the adverts before the start of X Men 3 in the cinema with my 14 year old bf! It wasn't that bad! Didn't end up watching 90% of the film!
I was 12, nearly 13, and he was 14.
Was in the park with him, I fancied him, and he just randomly kissed me. It was nice and surprising but I was a bit caught off-guard by the fact that it was my first kiss/I was probably rubbish. It wasn't like, firework-y. It was a bit meh.
Can I visit South West London? :smile:

*hides*

Looks like someone is getting into this thread :wink:
Original post by RahRah09
Monica Bellucci.

I need you to teach me some french. Why? Because I want to do a threesome with you and Monica in my home. :sexface: She likes it rough. What about you?
I already knew that,babe. :cool:

Smoooooooothly done :cool:
I was 13, he was 16 with a girlfriend. Loveeeeeee. And he lives round the corner from me. Good times.
Original post by jenniifer
ANYTIME

Damn it! I have to go Edinburgh to get you.
Reply 58
16 never been kissed
Original post by xnatalie01x
*hides*

Looks like someone is getting inside me... :wink:

Anytime, anywhere...:sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending