The Student Room Group

Did you ENJOY your first kiss? (Poll)

Poll

Did you enjoy your first kiss?

There's been a few posts (including the thread below that inspired this...) about how old you were when you had your first kiss, but did you actually enjoy it? Some people claim to have a romcom-esque, romantic first kiss, some claim it was an experience they'd rather forget... but which is more common? If it was bad, was it because you sucked (no pun intended) or because of your partner? Were you drunk? And if it was nice, what made it special? Were you glad you waited (if you were a late bloomer) or did you prefer having it earlier?

I've never done a poll by the way, so if something goes wrong... give me a few minutes, haha.

Edit: Okay, nevermind. "Eh" seems to be the most popular response, which I'm kinda surprised about.
Hey, what's with the neg?
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Nope! I was 18, it was in a fairly weird rock club, I had a full leg cast that I don't think the guy even noticed as he held me in a bit of a death grip and shovelled his face into mine. Wasn't very nice. Don't think I kissed anyone else for a month or two!
Reply 2
Meh, but at the time I had a fat rod on.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
Nope, not at all.
Reply 4
Absolutely awful. Like a washing machine.
My first kiss was in year 6, which was the start of a relationship that lasted all the way through high school till year 11.

I can't actually remember the kiss itself and tbh at that age I didn't really know how kisses were meant to be, I just remember being really excited and happy about it. Got the whole tingly butterflies thing :colondollar:
Reply 6
Eugh.
Not really sure. It was really awkward and there were bad moments but I liked the feeling of kissing someone and I had butterflies in my stomach. It wasn't wet or anything like that.
Well, I can't say I enjoyed it while it was happening, because I was a little busy thinking 'whooooaaaa I'm kissing him!... am i doing this right?!?'. But looking back, I think it was lovely and definitely don't regret it :smile:
Reply 9
Too wet.
no i didn't because i got into trouble, first the damn teachers kept me in after class then I couldnt play my snes for a week :mad: I was really addicted to it at the time as well so I sufferred from withdrawal syptoms till I got it back still my grades improved for a while :smile:
I just remember thinking a few seconds in "Oh god, this is my first kiss! I almost forgot!"
and then afterwards being like "right, so that's kissing then... oh dear."
It got better, haha :')
Reply 12
:puke:
Meh, it was okay, I won't forget it but still...it was in a classroom one lunchtime, just after I said something embarrassing to my then boyfriend. It was slightly awkward, but not bad.
Yeah, it was fun! No tongue though :frown:
meh :indiff:
Nah it was like a washing machine tbh =) I'm not exactly "trying to forget it" but it could have been a /lot/ better!
Reply 17
I went for option 3. It was a great experience but only because it was my first, and she didn't try and break it up even though she already had a long term boyfriend. In fact, I think she rather enjoyed it :smile:

I've had much better kisses since then tbh.
Reply 18
Yes :biggrin: Who doesn't, it was a moment of real excitement, one of the first times I felt completely rooted in the moment with a member of the opposite sex.
Reply 19
It was so so so awful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending