The Student Room Group

First Kiss?

Scroll to see replies

I was 18, and it was a really nice guy I met on here lol :smile:
Original post by emmaD96
16 never been kissed

I can help you...:cool:
wow, if people are saying 16 is a late bloomer then i'm slightly embarrassed.

I turned 17 in November, and haven't had my first kiss yet, nor a boyfriend! xD
Original post by Ocarinaoftime

Just wait for PMs saying 'need some help? *wink* *nudge*'.
Reply 64
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by SoulfulBoy
Anytime, anywhere...:sexface:

Stop twisting my words :colondollar:
I had my first kiss at a disco with a random guy in year 7. It was awful. :frown:
Reply 67
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Panda Bear
I'm guessing you missed the part where I said it was in primary school. At least 11 years ago.

And you changed what I wrote because you saw being raped. Again and again....

Oh, yes. :sexface: Sweet memories.
Original post by xnatalie01x
Stop twisting my words :colondollar: (I love it though)

You love it and I love pleasing you. :sexface:
Original post by Alt__x
I had my first kiss in a game of spin the bottle aged 14, and i kissed like a LOT of people in spin the bottle LOL.

My first real kiss was aged 16, and it was pretty awesome. I'd fancied the guy for ageeees then one night we went camping with some mates and we went into a tent by ourselves and kissed. That night I also did my first hand job and blow job .

16 and already experienced in blow jobs? WOW! :sexface: Where do live, by the way? I may visit you someday. :sexface:

I can help you. :smile: Will you love me?
Original post by Alt__x
Whaaaa? But you are pretty and, I'm assuming by your name, a gamer. I thought guys would be falling over themselves to date you.

Nope, not at all, I'm a really shy person in real life which probably doesn't help any, and any guy who's shown interest i'm not attracted too so I don't pursue anything, I'm also quite old fashioned so I'd kinda like my first kiss to be with someone I won't regret it with, oh well, it will happen eventually I hope (:
Reply 73
Original post by Panda Bear
Sometime in primary school. Some fat bully got her friends to pin me against the fence in the playground while she raped my face. :frown:

And they call that puppy love...? Ergh this sounds pretty traumatic really, I feel for you! :frown:
Reply 74
@ them under 16 discos where everyone just goes to 'kiss' people :P
Original post by Vohamanah
Smoooooooothly done :cool:

Smoothly rough. You like it. We like it. Let's make it happen.
Reply 76
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Nope, not at all, I'm a really shy person in real life which probably doesn't help any, and any guy who's shown interest i'm not attracted too so I don't pursue anything, I'm also quite old fashioned so I'd kinda like my first kiss to be with someone I won't regret it with, oh well, it will happen eventually I hope (:

I love every words you write. I can also love the mouth wich could say that words. A loving kiss. Just for you.
Haven't yet. :frown:
Original post by Alt__x
Trust me, where I am from, I was considered a late bloomer not giving a blow job until I was 16. It won't be long until primary kids are sucking people off where I come from.

Should I suspect that one would tongue your fairy cave? Damn it? I have to get to you and sort that out. :sexface: Where do you come from anyway?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending