The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spacepirate-James
i would say tonight,

but ma folks are dragging me up at 6 to go 'clothes/sale shopping' :nothing:

i'm so lazy though. i wish clothes would just arrive in my wardrobe costing no money whatsoever. sigh. :teeth: i want that to be my power.

Free stuff = always good!

I'm going sale/Christmas present shopping on 28th! Tomorrow is my dad's bday, so I'm eating MORE FOOD :cookie:

Original post by Seanisonfire
I bring life.

You're on fire...surely that is not helpful in the whole "staying alive" thing?
Original post by greeneyedgirl

Free stuff = always good!

I'm going sale/Christmas present shopping on 28th! Tomorrow is my dad's bday, so I'm eating MORE FOOD :cookie:

You're on fire...surely that is not helpful in the whole "staying alive" thing?

I've been on fire and alive for over 3 years...I'm pretty good.
I've been on fire and alive for over 3 years...I'm pretty good.

Impressive! Considering I had a cut on my hand for a month after burning it on the over getting out pizza while drunk, I don't think I'd survive being on fire very well :'(
This thread is ...

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

That made me laugh so much that I nearly squirted water out my nose :colondollar:

Impressive! Considering I had a cut on my hand for a month after burning it on the over getting out pizza while drunk, I don't think I'd survive being on fire very well :'(

just need to man up
just need to man up

But I'm a girl! Manning up would require a SERIOUS lifestyle change...

But I'm a girl! Manning up would require a SERIOUS lifestyle change...

well then if you're not committed...
well then if you're not committed...

='( I think I'd rather stay a girl who can't live while on fire, than be a boy who could! Although peeing standing up would be great for festivals!
I reckon (if there is one) Curtis will get power to bring people back from the dead
Nathan will get some power which enables him to help out the baby and Marnie (apparently I look like Marni, just not pregnant!)
Kelly will get a power to judge people's characters or something
Alisha will get some kinda power to do with love
Simon is a mystery...

simon will obviously get time travel since he goes back in time to be with kelly and die. and i second the guy who said marnie is cute. but looks like someone has been there, done that..
Original post by giantlemon
simon will obviously get time travel since he goes back in time to be with kelly ALISHA and die. and i second the guy who said marnie is cute. but looks like someone has been there, done that..

You mean Alisha, not Kelly! And I don't think he will get time travel, I think they are now living in an alternate timeline (this is hinted at by the fact in Future Simon's flat he had a video of Alisha doing the interview with the reporter, but in the current place we are now with Misfits, that has all been wiped out by Kurtis!)

Well of course Marnie looks like someone has been there and done that, she is raaather preggers...or in fact, a mother now!

='( I think I'd rather stay a girl who can't live while on fire, than be a boy who could! Although peeing standing up would be great for festivals!

You have no idea. Can't imagine how girls cope
You have no idea. Can't imagine how girls cope

Shockingly I coped best out of all my friends, and I'm the one who obsessively cleans my bathroom weekly and bleaches my toilet every day!
Reply 1133

She-pee!
Original post by hobo06
She-pee!

Yes...but there is no easy way to clean that at a festival...
Therefore it was better to just hover / lay so much tissue paper over the seat that you get through a roll a day :tongue:
Reply 1135
Is the next episode this thursday?
Original post by KayK
Is the next episode this thursday?

:facepalm:

The series has finished. There are no more episodes till next Autumn.
Reply 1137
:facepalm:

The series has finished. There are no more episodes till next Autumn.

Nooo. I'm sorry, i didn't know.
Merry Christmas, everyone! What did I miss? :holmes:
Reply 1139
Yes...but there is no easy way to clean that at a festival...
Therefore it was better to just hover / lay so much tissue paper over the seat that you get through a roll a day :tongue:

That's a good point, never thought about that

Quick Reply

Latest