The Student Room Group

How/what do I ask to a girl in a club?! I just want meaningless sex! Its my 21st!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
1) Get friendly with the barman.

2) Make a cocktail for the girl you are aiming for

3) Make up something about how this cocktail represent them

4) Develop from here- acting on situation

Note: Never tried it at a bar personally but it will work and charm is the most important thing.

charm/confident= guy's makeup
ask her if your tissue smells like chloroform, and from there it's pretty much all you
Reply 22
Original post by FkatF
by the game I meant the mystery method...actually The Game is a narrative book about using the mystery method. The following is the self-help book its based on, containing the rules:
http://www.amazon.com/Mystery-Method-Beautiful-Women-Into/dp/0312360118
I haven't read it but I've heard lots about it and it seems to work for some people. I think its good for giving some structure to your approach so you feel like you know what you're doing...
The attitude is almost certainly more important than the actual tips though!

I can't believe a girl is actually recommending 'The Game' as a good guide for pulling girls. Personally I find all the Pickup Artist stuff too false and manipulative, and too much like 'beating around the bush'.

Better to be your true self and just be direct, upfront and honest about your intentions instead of using a bunch of PUA tactics and techniques.

Read 'Mode One: Let The Women Know What You're REALLY Thinking' by Alan Roger Currie if you want the best advice on meeting and dating women by being honest and upfront with them. Check out www.modeone.net. If you're looking for casual, read his 'Mode One Casual Sex' ebook.

But here's some of my own advice on how to get casual sex from girls in clubs....

If you're looking for a one night stand, no strings, casual sex, then the most efficient way to get this is to be upfront, direct and honest with girls. No beating around the bush, etc. Just get right to the point and tell them bluntly what you want from them. This way, you'll weed out who's interested from who isn't

Although I very rarely go to nightclubs (if at all) these days, one of my 'legendary' nights was in 5th Avenue nightclub in Manchester in June this year. I say 'legendary' because it was a night when I was truly 'on form' and approached tons of girls in the most bold and confident manner. On that night, I walked up to girls and told them in no uncertain terms that I was attracted to them and then told them straight 'Listen, I'm looking for a girl to take home with me tonight, are you interested?'. Sometimes I'd start with a genuine compliment about the girl's outfit/appearance before telling them what I was looking for. If they told me they 'weren't interested', I'd simply wish then a great night and then move on to the next girl.

Now you'd think that I'd get slapped, told to f off etc, or even thrown out of the club.....but no, nothing like that happened at all. On the contrary, girls were absolutely fine about my bold, direct, to-the-point approach and if they weren't interested then they just told me politely.

An interesting thing happened that night....some girls that INITIALLY said they weren't interested ended up seeking me out later on in the night. See, the thing is, most girls are going to give you some form of 'resistance' when you're upfront and bold like this, as they don't want to seem too 'easy'....but if they secretly ARE interested, then as soon as you walk away that seed is going to grow in their mind and she is going to come and find you later in the night if she's interested.

During that night, I ended up making out with 2 girls who I'd approached earlier in the night who had initially 'rejected' me - they came to find me later in the night to make out with me. And another girl who I approached was really flattered when I told her I thought she was the best looking girl in the club, but she 'rejected' me initially when I told her I was looking for a girl to go home with. I walked away from her and surprise surprise at the end of the night at closing time she came to find me and wouldn't leave me alone....

So just thought I'd share these examples of how being bold and direct in nightclubs is the best way to pull girls for one night stands. Just be direct, get to the point and be prepared to approach a lot of girls until you find one who's interested in going home with you. Don't give a **** about rejection. You need to go in the club brimming with confidence and be literally 'on fire' and be approaching girls left right and centre until you get someone who's into you. Good luck.
Reply 23
Generally the 'helicopter' gets them frothing at the gash.
Reply 24
Original post by fredscarecrow
Nice shirt, good shoes. The amount of men who don't even know the basics, you'd be surprised. Good aftershave.

Any in particular? :beard:
Reply 25
Original post by Neil_K
I can't believe a girl is actually recommending 'The Game' as a good guide for pulling girls. Personally I find all the Pickup Artist stuff too false and manipulative, and too much like 'beating around the bush'.

Better to be your true self and just be direct, upfront and honest about your intentions instead of using a bunch of PUA tactics and techniques.

Read 'Mode One: Let The Women Know What You're REALLY Thinking' by Alan Roger Currie if you want the best advice on meeting and dating women by being honest and upfront with them. Check out www.modeone.net. If you're looking for casual, read his 'Mode One Casual Sex' ebook.

But here's some of my own advice on how to get casual sex from girls in clubs....

If you're looking for a one night stand, no strings, casual sex, then the most efficient way to get this is to be upfront, direct and honest with girls. No beating around the bush, etc. Just get right to the point and tell them bluntly what you want from them. This way, you'll weed out who's interested from who isn't

Although I very rarely go to nightclubs (if at all) these days, one of my 'legendary' nights was in 5th Avenue nightclub in Manchester in June this year. I say 'legendary' because it was a night when I was truly 'on form' and approached tons of girls in the most bold and confident manner. On that night, I walked up to girls and told them in no uncertain terms that I was attracted to them and then told them straight 'Listen, I'm looking for a girl to take home with me tonight, are you interested?'. Sometimes I'd start with a genuine compliment about the girl's outfit/appearance before telling them what I was looking for. If they told me they 'weren't interested', I'd simply wish then a great night and then move on to the next girl.

Now you'd think that I'd get slapped, told to f off etc, or even thrown out of the club.....but no, nothing like that happened at all. On the contrary, girls were absolutely fine about my bold, direct, to-the-point approach and if they weren't interested then they just told me politely.

An interesting thing happened that night....some girls that INITIALLY said they weren't interested ended up seeking me out later on in the night. See, the thing is, most girls are going to give you some form of 'resistance' when you're upfront and bold like this, as they don't want to seem too 'easy'....but if they secretly ARE interested, then as soon as you walk away that seed is going to grow in their mind and she is going to come and find you later in the night if she's interested.

During that night, I ended up making out with 2 girls who I'd approached earlier in the night who had initially 'rejected' me - they came to find me later in the night to make out with me. And another girl who I approached was really flattered when I told her I thought she was the best looking girl in the club, but she 'rejected' me initially when I told her I was looking for a girl to go home with. I walked away from her and surprise surprise at the end of the night at closing time she came to find me and wouldn't leave me alone....

So just thought I'd share these examples of how being bold and direct in nightclubs is the best way to pull girls for one night stands. Just be direct, get to the point and be prepared to approach a lot of girls until you find one who's interested in going home with you. Don't give a **** about rejection. You need to go in the club brimming with confidence and be literally 'on fire' and be approaching girls left right and centre until you get someone who's into you. Good luck.

Very interesting story. I don't know a single girl - even my really slutty friends - who would say "yes" to a man who approached them like that BUT it doesn't surprise me that a couple came back to you when they were drunk and horny.

But still, very few girls go to a club thinking "I want to have sex with a random guy tonight." Total opposite to OP and of course most men who are out clubbing! I think the man should use his charm to make her attracted to HIM, not just the concept of randomly having sex. Also, most girls know they can get casual sex from any average guy in a club so the guy should make himself stand out to her. I am traditional about most relationship things and I think, even in this kind of situation, I think a man should work for a woman's attention (even if he's pretending he doesn't like her...silliest part of the mystery method for sure)! I think a lot of men need help being charming and finding the right things to say which is why I recommended it to OP. One of the best tips (that is used on me all the time) is starting a conversation with a girl with a question asking her opinion on something, which is totally basic and simple, but its a great idea for getting the girl into conversation.

As I said earlier, confidence is key so I agree with your post on that level, but charm is important too!
Original post by awais590

Acqua di Gio - for men [Armani]. Not an aftershave but you know what I mean. It smells incredible.
Except it reminds me of my ex =[ so I don't like being around it any more. But from my unbiased mind - best male smell.
Reply 27
Original post by awais590

my all time favourite scent on a man = Creed Bois du Portugal
Reply 28
Original post by FkatF
Very interesting story. I don't know a single girl - even my really slutty friends - who would say "yes" to a man who approached them like that BUT it doesn't surprise me that a couple came back to you when they were drunk and horny.

But still, very few girls go to a club thinking "I want to have sex with a random guy tonight." Total opposite to OP and of course most men who are out clubbing! I think the man should use his charm to make her attracted to HIM, not just the concept of randomly having sex. Also, most girls know they can get casual sex from any average guy in a club so the guy should make himself stand out to her. I am traditional about most relationship things and I think, even in this kind of situation, I think a man should work for a woman's attention (even if he's pretending he doesn't like her...silliest part of the mystery method for sure)! I think a lot of men need help being charming and finding the right things to say which is why I recommended it to OP. One of the best tips (that is used on me all the time) is starting a conversation with a girl with a question asking her opinion on something, which is totally basic and simple, but its a great idea for getting the girl into conversation.

As I said earlier, confidence is key so I agree with your post on that level, but charm is important too!

but you are in london, :smile:
Original post by fredscarecrow
Nice shirt, good shoes. The amount of men who don't even know the basics, you'd be surprised. Good aftershave.

This. Make yourself look like someone they'd like to be seen with and you're halfway there. Be confident yet charming.
offer her a fiver and tell her to bend over job done.
LOL

Firstly; you don't ask, you do. There is nothing in particular you can say that will make a girl fall at your feet and want to sleep with you. Just go out, get drunk with your friends, have a good time, dance, and flirt with girls. When you see a girl you like the look of make eye contact and approach her if she seems interested.. this is especially easy when on the dancefloor. And it also depends on the club whether its easy to find a willing girl or not, depending on its clientele. good luck....
Reply 32
Original post by FkatF
Very interesting story.!

Everything I wrote there is true.

Original post by FkatF
I don't know a single girl - even my really slutty friends - who would say "yes" to a man who approached them like that BUT it doesn't surprise me that a couple came back to you when they were drunk and horny.!

Just because a girl doesn't say 'yes' right away doesn't mean she isn't interested or isn't attracted to the guy. She just doesn't want to appear 'too easy' or be seen as a 'slut'. By telling her honestly what you are looking for, you are planting the seed in her mind. If she's interested and attracted to you, then that seed is going to grow, and she is going to feel compelled to seek you out at a later time....

Original post by FkatF
But still, very few girls go to a club thinking "I want to have sex with a random guy tonight." Total opposite to OP and of course most men who are out clubbing!

Some girls do, they just don't admit it for fear of being labeled or judged. I do think the majority of girls go out to clubs primarily for attention, to show off their outfits, dance, get free drinks and perhaps make out with a few guys. But it's still possible to pull girls out of the club for casual sex. This is why a direct, to the point approach is needed as it weeds out the ones who are interested from those who aren't in the most efficient manner.

Generally, I don't think bars ans clubs are the best places to pull girls, since so many girls go there for attention, etc. Non bar, everyday places such as the street. shopping centres, the supermarket etc are better in my opinion. But you CAN pull girls in clubs if you do it right.

Original post by FkatF
I think the man should use his charm to make her attracted to HIM, not just the concept of randomly having sex.

The most important thing a guy should do when he approaches a girl is to be 100% upfront and honest about his intentions.

If all a guy is looking for is one night of no-strings, casual sex, then he doesn't need to go out of his way to 'charm' a girl in my view. He just needs to let that girl know what he's looking for in the most confident, upfront manner.

If a guy wants to get to know a girl and is interested in something a bit more serious, then I agree that charm is a good thing. But it has to be GENUINE charm and not just FAKE charm that the guy is trying to do just to impress the girl. There must be a sincerity about it, or it won't work and girls will see through the 'fake charm'.

But for a one night stand? I could care less about being 'charming' when I approach a girl for a one night stand.

To some extent, though, I do come across as charming even in a club because I sincerely compliment women on their appearance, outfit etc...and usually they start blushing and thank me etc. So a sincere compliment before stating your intentions does add to the charm, as long as the compliment is genuine and not just designed to falsely try and impress her.

Original post by FkatF
Also, most girls know they can get casual sex from any average guy in a club so the guy should make himself stand out to her.

And by approaching a girl and being totally honest and direct with her and not beating around the bush, a guy WILL stand out from all the other guys in the club.

See, men in clubs tend to fall into the following categories:-

1) Guys who just stand around staring at the girls, but are too scared to approach them. This is what most men in clubs are like.

2) Guys who approach girls, but don't get to the point....they let the conversation degenerate into a bunch of trivial, inconsequential 'small-talk', such as 'where are you from?', 'so what do you do?' etc. In short, they 'beat around the bush' too much instead of getting to the point, instead of telling the girl they find her attractive/complimenting her. They spend too much time in entertaining conversation, trying to be funny, etc. Girls are BORED of men such as this. Sure, they might stop and listen to them...but they won't have sex with them.

3) Guys who get really drunk and then try to drunkly approach/grope girls etc. They come across as total clueless idiots and don't get anything.

4) That RARE guy who is good with women and approaches them confidently and is upfront and honest about his intentions. He is respectful if she isn't interested. He has a certain amount of charm and gets to know girls if he is interested in anything more than just sex. Very few men fall into this category, and any guy who approaches a girl like this in a club (or anywhere else such as the street, etc) WILL STAND OUT in a good way.

Original post by FkatF
I am traditional about most relationship things and I think, even in this kind of situation, I think a man should work for a woman's attention

I don't believe in 'working for a woman's attention'. I simple believe in being upfront and honest about my intentions, and then seeing if the girl is going to either reciprocate or reject me.

I don't believe in 'working for a girl's attention' because this implies that a girl has more value than a guy, and I don't believe that at all. I believe men and women are of each value.

I do believe in getting to know a girl and being genuinely curious about her as a person if I'm looking for something more than just a one night stand, but at the same time I believe in letting them know I'm attracted to them physically and that I'm looking for a lover and not just a friend.

So if you mean 'getting to know a girl' and being 'genuinely curious about her as a person', then I agree with that. (Though for one night of casual sex, I could care less about those things). But if you mean putting the girl on a pedestal and treating her as if she has more value than me, then I disagree. I do believe in charm and making and girls feel special to an extent, and I think by complimenting them and genuinely wanting to get to know them, you automatically achieve this.

Original post by FkatF
(even if he's pretending he doesn't like her...silliest part of the mystery method for sure)!

I agree it's absolutely STUPID to pretend not to like a girl when in fact you do.

See, this is why I am not a fan of the indirect, manipulative methods of 'seducing' women. All these methods teach men to be dishonest about their intentions and to 'trick' women into bed using tactics, techniques, lies and dishonesty. I'm not down with that. I believe in honesty.

The stupidest thing in the world is to try to have sex with a girl by pretending you don't want to have sex with her. That's manipulation, and almost borders on rape.

Better just to be straight up and honest about your intentions, and to let girls decide whether they want to have sex with you out of their own free will rather than tricking them into bed with a bunch of PUA techniques.

Original post by FkatF
One of the best tips (that is used on me all the time) is starting a conversation with a girl with a question asking her opinion on something, which is totally basic and simple, but its a great idea for getting the girl into conversation.

I don't really agree with using 'opinion openers' to start a conversation with a girl. That would be fine if you GENUINELY do want to ask her opinion about something, but if you're just asking her opinion on something as an EXCUSE to talk to her, when in reality you don't actually care about the opinion, then that is fake, dishonest and manipulative.

Instead, the best way to approach any girl is to to simply let her know you think she is attractive. Perhaps a compliment about what she is wearing/the way she looks...basically whatever about her attracts you to her. Then you tell her you'd love to get to know her and go from there.

If all you want is casual sex, don't beat around the bush. Get right to the point. If you are looking for something more, by all means get to know a girl and display genuine curiosity about her, but make it clear you're looking for a lover and not just a friend.

This kind of direct and honest approach is far better than an 'opinion opener' in my view...with opinion openers, you are beating around the bush and not getting to the point. Opinion openers will simply get you to have a conversation with a girl, nothing more. You have to actually let your sexual interest be known in order to be seen as lover material and not just as an 'entertaining/platonic guy'.

Original post by FkatF

I agree with the confidence thing, and with charm I do mostly agree as long as it's sincere and not fake as I said.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 33
Original post by Neil_K

Fifth Ave is a pretty notorious meat market. It was one of the first places I used to go out to and I went there pretty regularly for a few years in the early 2000s and then on and off until fairly recently. The demographic is mostly sixth-form, students and early twenties. Basically, I would say that at least 70% of people are in there for sex/pulling. In fact, I think that I have met nearly half of the women I have slept with in my whole life in fifth ave.
Reply 34
You'll probably stand a better chance if you go to a more student centred city. London is great but the girls in the clubs are generally are a lot harder to get with as they're weirdly stuck up, compared to say Brighton, Cardiff, Manchester etc.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by Neil_K
The most important thing a guy should do when he approaches a girl is to be 100% upfront and honest about his intentions.

I really commend this attitude and wish more guys had it - but I live in the real world where a guy will say absolutely anything to get a girl into his bed. Seriously, once I was making out with a guy I met an hour before while he was trying to convince me to go home with him, and he said 'I really think I could fall in love with you.' I thought, we'll see about that, gave him my number and went home with my friends. OF COURSE I never heard from him again. A couple of years ago I was a really naive person and in a way I still am. But everyone has to learn these lessons! I'm not suggesting guys should lead girls on, the scenario here was not good, but I do think you can sugarcoat asking someone for sex rather than just being totally blunt. And most girls are ready to take what you say with a pinch of salt.

I don't really agree with using 'opinion openers' to start a conversation with a girl. That would be fine if you GENUINELY do want to ask her opinion about something, but if you're just asking her opinion on something as an EXCUSE to talk to her, when in reality you don't actually care about the opinion, then that is fake, dishonest and manipulative.
If all you want is casual sex, don't beat around the bush. Get right to the point.

I think if you can have fun, exciting, stimulating sex with a stranger you can have fun, exciting, stimulating conversation with them too. You ideally want to have some kind of connection! It's pretty clear my personal interests fall on the romantic side of things, but apart from the few girls who you insist are desperate for a random shag, most girls will want to romanticise the encounter to an extent - to think of you (or more importantly, OP!) as a fun, sexy guy they spent a great evening with.
Reply 36
Original post by Lawlet
1) Get friendly with the barman.

2) Make a cocktail for the girl you are aiming for

3) Make up something about how this cocktail represent them

4) Develop from here- acting on situation

Note: Never tried it at a bar personally but it will work and charm is the most important thing.

charm/confident= guy's makeup

DO NOT BUY THE GIRL A DRINK!!! DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS GUY!!!

the girl's going to indicate that if you get her a drink, she'll go further with you. i have never bought a girl a drink and probably never will, but i have seen guys who have crashed and burned after they buy a girl a drink, they're just ditched! it fails 90% of the time

that's all i'll tell you because i think it's stupid that you want to lose a virginity to a bird you don't even know
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 37
Original post by rhinger
DO NOT BUY THE GIRL A DRINK!!! DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS GUY!!!

the girl's going to indicate that if you get her a drink, she'll go further with you. i have never bought a girl a drink and probably never will, but i have seen guys who have crashed and burned after they buy a girl a drink, they're just ditched! it fails 90% of the time

that's all i'll tell you because i think it's stupid that you want to lose a virginity to a bird you don't even know

But the point is you don't BUY the girl a drink, you MAKE her one.
Reply 38
Way to let go of your morals, OP :giggle:
Reply 39
Original post by FkatF
I really commend this attitude and wish more guys had it

Thanks.

Original post by FkatF
- but I live in the real world where a guy will say absolutely anything to get a girl into his bed.

That's true...very few people are straightforwardly honestly about what they're looking for when they approach someone of the opposite sex.

Original post by FkatF
Seriously, once I was making out with a guy I met an hour before while he was trying to convince me to go home with him, and he said 'I really think I could fall in love with you.' I thought, we'll see about that, gave him my number and went home with my friends. OF COURSE I never heard from him again.

Haha, classic! Typical guy.

Original post by FkatF
I'm not suggesting guys should lead girls on, the scenario here was not good, but I do think you can sugarcoat asking someone for sex rather than just being totally blunt. And most girls are ready to take what you say with a pinch of salt.

Well, a guy doesn't have to be xxx rated when letting a girl know his intentions. He can certainty let his intentions be known by being less 'blunt' and more 'pg'. The main thing is in one way or another he is honest about what he's looking for instead of lying and bull****ting a girl into bed.

Original post by FkatF
I think if you can have fun, exciting, stimulating sex with a stranger you can have fun, exciting, stimulating conversation with them too. You ideally want to have some kind of connection! It's pretty clear my personal interests fall on the romantic side of things, but apart from the few girls who you insist are desperate for a random shag, most girls will want to romanticise the encounter to an extent - to think of you (or more importantly, OP!) as a fun, sexy guy they spent a great evening with.

I do pretty much agree with this. You can be all these things AND be honest about your intentions, I think that is the ultimate.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending