The Student Room Group

Boys are all the same...

Some girls claim they want a good guy, but when they meet one, he's "just a friend." Then they fall for the player & get their heart broken. Then have the nerve to say all guys are the same.

Discuss

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No. Just no.

Not all of our lives reflect programs from Disney Channel and waterloo road.

But yeah, girls who say that are wrong. Because the same could be said about girls, but would be still invalid.

DNA provides every human with a unique identity lol.
(edited 13 years ago)
Not really.

.. and i agree with Kayk:smile:
generally true,
but there is an easy way around the 'friendzone'
... just don't be so friendly, problem solved
Original post by swiftylol
Some girls claim they want a good guy, but when they meet one, he's "just a friend." Then they fall for the player & get their heart broken. Then have the nerve to say all guys are the same.

Discuss

Those girls are called skets, my friend.
Reply 5
I totally agree. My friend had been a victim.

She got along with a guy for 7 months..and when he asked her out...she showed her the "JUST A FRIEND" BOARD.

Then she met up an engaged arse and started liking her. She used to call that guy her BFF because she used to talk total sex with him and ofcourse would love it too with him. She started liking him ( for sexual stuff, I think ) and then the guy had to leave the girl because his fiancee found out what these 2 were doing for 4 months and couldn't tolerate it. That fiancee of that lucky guy did not leave him because of the unconditional love she had in her heart for that arse.

My friend then came across these group of guys. These were a bunch of bastards who used to use and throw girls and my friend fell in their trap. She couldve got raped but all thanks to me...I got her at the right time. I am not taking the credit or stuff..but that was exactly how it was.

I was constantly advising her throughout all these non-senses on how she should get back on track and wacky she has been. But she just thought that I was "old fashioned" and got herself messed up by the end.

My advice to all girls==> Fall for the right guy or else dont fall for any.
Reply 6
I have a friend like that on facevook, who joins about 10 groups a day describing how all boys are stupid. Some of the sillier ones seem to take the angle that boys are morally bad people for not liking her as much as she likes them, but to me this makes sense because she's ugly. And also stupid, because she hasn't yet noticed that the only common factor in all her failed relationships is her.
Reply 7
too ****ing right. women. who needs 'em?
erghh girls like that get blocked ¬___¬
ugh, boys ARE all the same........what,with their penises and everything.... ¬.¬
Reply 10
good ones dont have much time for boys. they are busy with their life.
lol women seem to make a lot of rash decisons when it comes to finding the right partner haha I try not to get too attached I reckon a person should only get into a long term relationship if they are 100% ready and want to commit but at the same time I think im too cautious for my own liking :s-smilie: longest relationship I was in was 6 weeks ye pathetic I know I guess I haven't grown up yet :s-smilie: some girls want a decent guy but they ended up getting their heart broken like the op said ah well we are all human at the end of the day I suppose. we all make mistakes btw, this doesn't apply to all women so don't label me a mysognyst :s-smilie: did I spell it right :s-smilie:
(edited 13 years ago)
No, there totally different - you have the gentlemen (rare), the idiots (majority), and the friendly guys (FRIENDS!)...so youre more likely to pick the idiot...?
Original post by i.student

Original post by i.student
good ones dont have much time for boys. they are busy with their life.

This :sigh:
Reply 14
No they aren't.

/thread.
I hate men, I never miss the opportunity to say that. :angry:

If men don't like this, bite me. :smile:
Agreed,,and im going to get some negs for this..
but this is generally the case for black girls :P
They want a brother with that certain swagger, and mostly they tend to be the *******s...but they'll still go for them and when it goes wrong..they'll be complaining about how all guys suck etc..and then they'll start joining tons of fb groups like how guys should treat a girl..and its like, if a guy treated you like that you'd dump him cus' hes "boring" or something pfff...girls are the worst decision makers ever.
Original post by lovely_me

OM NOM NOM NOM! :tongue:
This 'friendzone' thing has been done to death, I mean who cares?:facepalm2:
Reply 19

:redface:

:frown: