The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mel0n
Wait, Deano kissed Shirley. Isn't Shirley his mum :s-smilie: I'm confused lol!

I am not surprised. Everyone on Eastenders are a product of incest.
Original post by mel0n
Wait, Deano kissed Shirley. Isn't Shirley his mum :s-smilie: I'm confused lol!

I was just being perverted for a second there loool :colondollar:
Original post by cloop
Shirley's hair gets more and more ridiculous every episode

i dont understand why her hair grows like that, is she putting too much gel on it or something :|
Reply 5343
Original post by flowermaster91
I was just being perverted for a second there loool :colondollar:

So it wasn't no on the lips tongue shizz?
Original post by mel0n
So it wasn't no on the lips tongue shizz?

kiss on the lips but no tongue, it was when he came back from jail and went mental

oh wait soz i thought you were talking about deano, i need to read properly ¬___¬
Grant's coming back :smile:
Reply 5347
Original post by pinda.college
Grant's coming back :smile:

source?

kiss on the lips but no tongue, it was when he came back from jail and went mental

WOT. I'm uber confused!! I AM talking about Deano i.e her son!! :eek:

Spoiler

:turban:

LOL, what the hell? :rofl2:

Poor Janine. :frown: Best part of the episode was Shirley trying to crack a joke. :toofunny:
That Bhangra mix has been around for many, many, many years :tongue:

I thought there was going to be a surprise return on Christmas?
Original post by Consilio Et Animis
:frown:

I remember the good ol' days when Stacey used to hang out with Ruby who's dad was a big badman. She even took Spencer's virginity, I think. Sick times. I love Janine but argh she pissed me off sooo much today! Funny how she was in the ambulance and everyone was like eww, get away and didn't even care :rofl:

Back in the days when Stacey wasn't a bipolar, murderous mother. :moon:

Original post by fallen angel9
Janine's actually insane. :nothing:

I like it when they do the long music at the end of a special episode. :colondollar:

So do I but they are beginning to use it too often now. They used it for Amira's exit. :s-smilie: Now, she may have been a part of one big story (even then, the main characters were Syed and Christian), but her character was not in the same league as Stacey who really deserved the music.
I reckon Ryan will come back with his mum following not too soon after. During this time, Whitney will have fallen out with Bianca and will live with Ryan and their mum.
Original post by The_Male_Melons
The Gay Man has been resort to making silly faces and stupid comments. According to Digital Spy, the producers of the show want him out, but ITV bigwigs really like him...

Useless- agreed.

There was always a tram there. I don't know why people thought the tram was random. But the tram crash did defy all physics.

Corrie live was a lot better than Eastenders live. Stacey and Max just held the eastenders live together, otherwise it would have been a joke.
The latter has to rely on illogical storylines bringing up past characters to get people talking. 25 years later, and it is still working.

Tracy Barlow says hi.
Also, if you think Eastenders is bad for this, watch Hollyoaks.
Patrick :rofl2:
Reply 5355
Oh for god sake, Connor could easily take Phil, why have they turned him into such a girl...
A bloody nose means Conor has to take his shirt off? A late Christmas present for the ladies there, I presume.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5357
I bet Carols fanny is massive!!!
Aw, Dot. :frown:
Original post by RIISE
I bet Carols fanny is massive!!!

Her gob is.

Latest