The Student Room Group

Procrastinators, tell us your biggest act of procrastination

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by AnHuman
Last year, I intended to send my UCAS app' by October 15th. I eventually sent it 52 minutes before the deadline in January.... and that was technically the extended deadline due to the snow.
Literally 3 solid months of honestly believing I would "send it tomorrow".

LOL. Did did you get in? I see you're applying again, huh?
I applied for a proffesorship is crastinating. I was a young gun back then, too big for my crummy little mid west town, too real to take over Pa's law firm.
Reply 23
Original post by GdotL
I knew you'd be on here! You're a fiend!
Looks like I need to take care of you!

Phwoar, that's coma talk!
Your procrastinating consists of changing everyone's words it seems :colone:

1 more post and you're at 1000! Just thought I should point that out :biggrin:
Reply 25
Original post by mehhhw/e
at what?

The skyline presented at the back of my house.:wink:
Reply 26
Original post by AP1989
Phwoar, that's coma talk!

It would be, except I'm not in front of you right now.

How funny would it be if I actually was and we were typing like this though?!
Reply 27
Mine was when I was putting off writing a law essay. I went to the co-op to buy highlighters (which are clearly essential) and after bumping into my friend who works there, spent 45 minutes helping him 'face up' the tins.
Reply 28
Original post by GdotL
It would be, except I'm not in front of you right now.

How funny would it be if I actually was and we were typing like this though?!

To-do list!
Reply 29
Original post by GdotL
I knew you'd be on here! You're a fiend!
Looks like I need to take care of you!

Grrrr...
I was meant to go to the shop at 12 the other day for some christmas bits "before it all sold out", I thought "but I'm still tired" and slept till 3.15

oops.
Reply 31
Oh...where to begin :eek:.. I'll tell you tomorrow.
Reply 32
I have 4 exams, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, and I've not started revising for them yet :sigh:
Reply 33
Original post by TWF
LOL. Did did you get in? I see you're applying again, huh?

I missed an alternative offer Nottingham made me for maths, and met my offer for Economics at Southampton, currently attending (I don't think Southampton is nearly as good as the league tables make out). Personal reasons I'm moving north, hence my app' this year, I'll be taking the uncon' from Sheffield.

This personal statement I mentioned how I'd go into Woolworths (Not R.I.P. - it was a flawed and inefficient business model and the highstreet is better without it) with a ruler, pen, and calculator and work out the precise increase in value (assuming no diminishing returns) from getting the large pick'n'mix cup, rather than the small.... I believe it was 17.3%
I think my friends thought I was joking, or that i'd redraft it out... yet here I am with arguably my most successful UCAS cycle yet...
Original post by mel0n
I have 4 exams, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, and I've not started revising for them yet :sigh:

wow seriously 4 exams on 4 consecutive days?? eek :s-smilie:

i think u ought to get revising!!
Putting off doing a past paper by watching every single episode of Peep Show back to back. :cool:
Reply 36
Watching television is the biggest depository of time lost that could have been spent doing better things.
Reply 37
During the time I was supposed to be revising for GCSE's I coloured in every other square in a whole maths book. Took me about 2 weeks of 'revising'. I think it was time well spent, I still have that book :smile:
Reply 38
I thought to my self "i'll just check in on my guildmates in WoW". Logged in and played till 5am on the night of my ALevel Maths exam. Don't really know how I got that A.
Reply 39
****ing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending