The Student Room Group

The *waiting for news is driving me crazy* Uberthread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rachiesy
Can someone help me find the thread which states which uni's/courses have made decisions so far? I appear to have lost it haha!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1443332
Just got my first acknowledgment from Manchester :biggrin: Excited over nothing :p:
Reply 1582
Thank you very much!!
Reply 1583
Just got an offer at Birmingham for International Business and French! :biggrin:

Offer is AAB
Reply 1584
Well I've had my last offer, I am going to kind of miss all the waiting! I like having something to worry about!

Cheers m'dear!

Original post by ryannn
Just got an offer at Birmingham for International Business and French! :biggrin:

Offer is AAB

Congratulations! :biggrin:
Original post by rebekaht
Well I've had my last offer, I am going to kind of miss all the waiting! I like having something to worry about!

Haha, I know that feeling well! I worry about my excessive worrying lol
Congratulations! I wish I was yoooou!!!

I want an offer from UEA for Christmas. Please invisible offer God! People got offers yesterday and today so hopefully they'll be open until Friday? Does anyone know when they close? :tongue:
Reply 1586
Original post by diamonddust
Haha, I know that feeling well! I worry about my excessive worrying lol
Congratulations! I wish I was yoooou!!!

I want an offer from UEA for Christmas. Please invisible offer God! People got offers yesterday and today so hopefully they'll be open until Friday? Does anyone know when they close? :tongue:

Thankss! I'm sure you'll have all five sooon :biggrin:
Original post by rebekaht
Thankss! I'm sure you'll have all five sooon :biggrin:

Hope so! My patience (if I ever had any!) is waning! I should be concentrating on Psychology revision but I'm constantly worrying about everything under the sun! Priorities, much? :tongue:

You have any idea what you're firming or are you going to need a long think?
Oh yeah, has anyone applied for student finance yet? I have no idea when we're meant to do that! :colondollar:
Ahhh! I'm really nervous now over my replies from the Uni's!

I honestly think I am going to get all rejections ...... :frown:
Reply 1589
Original post by diamonddust
Hope so! My patience (if I ever had any!) is waning! I should be concentrating on Psychology revision but I'm constantly worrying about everything under the sun! Priorities, much? :tongue:

You have any idea what you're firming or are you going to need a long think?
Oh yeah, has anyone applied for student finance yet? I have no idea when we're meant to do that! :colondollar:

Don't worry I am the same haha! I think it'll be Birmingham but it could possibly be Newcastle! How about you?
Reply 1590
Wooooo finally I have two interviews! I'm really excited/scared!
Leicester updated my entry year...why bother doing that...surely they could have done that and gave me my unsuccessful at the same time.

I've one unsuccessful but I knew that was going to happen...but I do want to go to Leicester so it is more worrying!!!! :cry2: :wink:
I sent my application off on 13th december and received emails from 3 of the unis I applied to but nothing has changed on track since!!

Been checking track like crazy even though I know no ones reading my application since it's the xmas holidays haha
(edited 13 years ago)
Checking track really badly for Durham, but also waiting for Cambridge decision :eek:
I think that waiting for unis to get back to you is how we learn how to be patient in life... at least thats what I keep telling myself so I don't throw the computer out of the window. Why do they make us wait so, WHY?

/rant
Original post by cpdavis
Checking track really badly for Durham, but also waiting for Cambridge decision :eek:

When does cambridge make their decision? I read somewhere its on the 6th of jan? im also waiting for that too! :s-smilie: :s-smilie:
Woo... 11 days till Cambridge rejection.
Original post by tropicalia_la
When does cambridge make their decision? I read somewhere its on the 6th of jan? im also waiting for that too! :s-smilie: :s-smilie:

Well they post letters on the 5th January, so fingers crossed letters will arrive on the 6th. Really excited, yet scared at the same time :eek:

Original post by Speckle
Woo... 11 days till Cambridge rejection.

Try to stay positive, you never know :hugs: What course did you apply for?
Original post by cpdavis
Try to stay positive, you never know :hugs: What course did you apply for?

Economics. My interview didn't go to plan so I'm pretty sure. Even if it went great I'd still think a rejection was on the way...
Original post by implicity
I sent my application off on 13th december and received emails from 3 of the unis I applied to but nothing has changed on track since!!

Been checking track like crazy even though I know no ones reading my application since it's the xmas holidays haha

I'm the same although I applied the week before you.

A lot of my friends have received offers, and it's driving me mad to look at my Track and just see blanks on all five courses!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending