The Student Room Group

Boys are all the same...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by swiftylol
Some girls claim they want a good guy, but when they meet one, he's "just a friend." Then they fall for the player & get their heart broken. Then have the nerve to say all guys are the same.

Discuss

Just my 2 cents and I’m sure the girls in this forum will probably jump all over this.

Most women would like to be with a prince charming in a romantic relationship where everything is a respectful, loving, caring, slow and sensual experience. They would also like to be viewed by friends and family as moral and respectable.

Some women while loving the aforementioned would like to be treated like a sexual object occasionally and have their brains pounded out. This is where the bad boy, players and strangers more attractive to them than friends.

IMO they spend much of their lives trying to find someone who can fulfill both of those requirements, but find it difficult to find someone that can satisfy both, so relationships do tend to come and go.
Reply 21
Original post by lovely_me
I hate men, I never miss the opportunity to say that. :angry:

If men don't like this, bite me. :smile:

How did you get 4 green gems?
Reply 22
Original post by trooper6
Just my 2 cents and I’m sure the girls in this forum will probably jump all over this.

Most women would like to be with a prince charming in a romantic relationship where everything is a respectful, loving, caring, slow and sensual experience. They would also like to be viewed by friends and family as moral and respectable.

Some women while loving the aforementioned would like to be treated like a sexual object occasionally and have their brains pounded out. This is where the bad boy, players and strangers more attractive to them than friends.

IMO they spend much of their lives trying to find someone who can fulfill both of those requirements, but find it difficult to find someone that can satisfy both, so relationships do tend to come and go.

<.<

>.>

I think this individual speaks the truth.

You got to balance between the provider and the lover.
Reply 23
Is it weird that even with all this talk about 'nice guys' and 'bad guys' I have never once come across this outside of the internet or films? I mean this **** just doesn't happen in real life!
Reply 24
to be fair, i'll just say that i'm glad i'm a girl in that respect, because winning a guy's heart is a LOT simpler than winning a girl's one - to generalise, we are a bit fussy.
Original post by trooper6

I actually agree with you. Although i'd go for the first option any day.

Original post by arabie
to be fair, i'll just say that i'm glad i'm a girl in that respect, because winning a guy's heart is a LOT simpler than winning a girl's one - to generalise, we are a bit fussy.

True that.
EDIT: actually, i'm having second thoughts.
Reply 26
Maybe i should have mentioned, but this isnt something i have a problem with, its just a point i wanted to see peoples opinions on, if it was a personal thing id look for real advice, not off TSR (No offence)
Reply 27
You know what I hate?

Slaggy girls that whine that there's no nice guys. Love, when you giv it up for a WKD and a compliment do you really expect a guy to want to go through all the romance to get what he wants, especially fom the likes of you.

But it's not even that, it's these girls that whine about wanting a Disney prince and all that crap when they're ugly, or neurotic or just have a horrible personality. They always blame the guys rather than taking a look and realising it's themselves. :redface:

Sorry for the rant, it's not aimed at all girls, just about 40% of them :tongue:
Original post by Steevee
You know what I hate?

Slaggy girls that whine that there's no nice guys. Love, when you giv it up for a WKD and a compliment do you really expect a guy to want to go through all the romance to get what he wants, especially fom the likes of you.

If guys don't want to shag girls quickly, then why do they shag them?

If men don't like this, bite me. :smile:

Don't tempt me :sexface:
Original post by Insiya
I totally agree. My friend had been a victim.

She got along with a guy for 7 months..and when he asked her out...she showed her the "JUST A FRIEND" BOARD.

Then she met up an engaged arse and started liking her. She used to call that guy her BFF because she used to talk total sex with him and ofcourse would love it too with him. She started liking him ( for sexual stuff, I think ) and then the guy had to leave the girl because his fiancee found out what these 2 were doing for 4 months and couldn't tolerate it. That fiancee of that lucky guy did not leave him because of the unconditional love she had in her heart for that arse.

My friend then came across these group of guys. These were a bunch of *******s who used to use and throw girls and my friend fell in their trap. She couldve got raped but all thanks to me...I got her at the right time. I am not taking the credit or stuff..but that was exactly how it was.

I was constantly advising her throughout all these non-senses on how she should get back on track and wacky she has been. But she just thought that I was "old fashioned" and got herself messed up by the end.

My advice to all girls==> Fall for the right guy or else dont fall for any.

No, your friend has not been a victim, merely stupid and immature.

Or the girl is too insecure and decides to shoot low as going for someone half decent means they would have to also put some effort into the relationship and maybe grow up a bit at the same time.:rolleyes:
(edited 13 years ago)
ah who cares anyway, who needs companionship when you own an instrument as delicious as this

:colone:
Original post by Doyle&TheFourFathers
ah who cares anyway, who needs companionship when you own an instrument as delicious as this

:colone:

I have the bass on the right; but that middle one..:cool: :shock:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Rational Paradox
I have the bass on the right; but that middle one..:cool: :shock:

:cool:
Reply 34
The point is, if you haven't been out with every single boy in the world, you can't make such a statement.
Reply 35
Most young women go out with arrogant guys who have dress sense. I don't see many other considerations in their choices beyond these two factors. Sadly, by the time they realise the folly and try to meet 'nice guys' - the nice guys have all become neurotic and needy because of having comparatively less success with women when they were younger.

So no nice guys are left. Just ********s, dicks and pussies...

I'm making the metamorphise from dick to pussy atm. It isn't pleasant lol. Sigh. Did I mention women get on my tits? Far more than I get on theirs.
Reply 36
If guys don't want to shag girls quickly, then why do they shag them?

Many don't.

I mean, when they let theselves act like a tramp but expect a prince, well, it's just somewhat unrealistic.
Reply 37
Original post by jakemittle
Agreed,,and im going to get some negs for this..
but this is generally the case for black girls :P
They want a brother with that certain swagger, and mostly they tend to be the *******s...but they'll still go for them and when it goes wrong..they'll be complaining about how all guys suck etc..and then they'll start joining tons of fb groups like how guys should treat a girl..and its like, if a guy treated you like that you'd dump him cus' hes "boring" or something pfff...girls are the worst decision makers ever.

phwoar that's really offensive stuff :mad:,
and fyi i really like nice guys, they;re the best kind :biggrin:
Actually yes, most girls do this at a subconscious level in this country as they are so insecure and afraid of getting hurt. A prime example was the TV show on ITV called 'Take me out'. One of the guys on it was close to perfect eg. part time model, full item architect, does charity runs etc - this guy took the piss in being flawless. Yet by the end of the show most women had bailed due to their own insecurities which some even admitted.
Reply 39
Original post by Jimbo1234
Actually yes, most girls do this at a subconscious level in this country as they are so insecure and afraid of getting hurt. A prime example was the TV show on ITV called 'Take me out'. One of the guys on it was close to perfect eg. part time model, full item architect, does charity runs etc - this guy took the piss in being flawless. Yet by the end of the show most women had bailed due to their own insecurities which some even admitted.

:lol: getting all psychological over a trashy show that I ashamedly watch too. :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending