The Student Room Group

hair on a girl- turn off?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Do you have any, possibly medical reasons as to why you're not just opting to wax these areas?
Put it this way - I really enjoy Vietnam war movies, and rambo 2.
if its not noticable why would anyone mind :confused:
I don't mind I think everyone has little fine hairs I don't see the point of removing it cause it'll grow back really quick.
Original post by Anonymous
please keep anon as i know people on here

what would you think about a girl who had a hairy chest and body?
when i say hairy i mean fine hair which is noticeable though and is soft.
its not thick or bushy at all and its not just the trail line on the stomach
would it be a turn off? and would you want her to wax it?

Hair on chest is just gross. Nothing wrong with a bit of hair on the arms or on the va-jay-jay though.
Original post by Roo Bix
Do you have any, possibly medical reasons as to why you're not just opting to wax these areas?

You say that as if she's obliged to lol. Have you ever been expected to wax your chest? Would you do it?

Guys are dreaming if they think girls don't/shouldn't have hair on their breasts/stomach. I'm a blonde and even I have a fair bit of hair there.
Peeps just need to relax about it. :cool:
You shouldn't ever wax/shave your breasts...they're too sensitive so you'd probably just get a rash, not to mention shaving them will just cause the hairs to regrow more dark and tough. I'd personally rather have soft, barely visible hair on the girls than have coarse, noticeable hair on them and have to bother shaving them constantly.
Reply 26
Original post by MJay91

It's a bit of a turn-off for me.

I actually just got a chill all over from seeing that photo :eek:
Reply 27
please keep anon as i know people on here

what would you think about a girl who had a hairy chest and body?
when i say hairy i mean fine hair which is noticeable though and is soft.
its not thick or bushy at all and its not just the trail line on the stomach
would it be a turn off? and would you want her to wax it?

Bleach it.
I've got hair in my arms (like everyone - although not noticeable) but I bleach and It makes me look hairless :smile:
Major turnoff

edit: A tiny amount of fair hair on arms is just bearable. Anything else is disgusting.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by jayryan13
I actually just got a chill all over from seeing that photo :eek:

Yay! That was the purpose! :biggrin:
I am a 19 year old guy and i hardly have chest hair.
Basically if i hadly have any chest hair, i dont expect a girl to have any at all.
So yeah its a massive turn off for me
Reply 31
You say that as if she's obliged to lol. Have you ever been expected to wax your chest? Would you do it?

Guys are dreaming if they think girls don't/shouldn't have hair on their breasts/stomach. I'm a blonde and even I have a fair bit of hair there.
Peeps just need to relax about it. :cool:
You shouldn't ever wax/shave your breasts...they're too sensitive so you'd probably just get a rash, not to mention shaving them will just cause the hairs to regrow more dark and tough. I'd personally rather have soft, barely visible hair on the girls than have coarse, noticeable hair on them and have to bother shaving them constantly.

That's.. not what I was implying. But I agree with your points.
Reply 32

Original post by G8D
I've dealt with the fine/fair/barely noticeable extended snail trail before. And on the back.

It's deal with-able.

Good. Because i have a snail trail i will not stand for any males telling me it turns them off.

Dunno if mine are dealable for tho...:s-smilie:
dark brown so it is noticable but it doesnt takeover the colour of the skin if that makes sense because its fine

What skin tone do you have?
Reply 34
Original post by shygirl92
Good. Because i have a snail trail i will not stand for any males telling me it turns them off.

Dunno if mine are dealable for tho...:s-smilie:

erghhh! I hate snail trails on women :puke:

shave it off
Reply 35

none of u can look as cute as this bear, so stop dissin 'em
Reply 36
Original post by ilyking

Original post by ilyking
erghhh! I hate snail trails on women :puke:

shave it off

:hand:
I would want her to wax it.
Reply 38
I nom the hair.
i have EXACTLY the same problem.thanks for the thread
yh i have hair on my chest back armas etc but like you said it's kinda viible but very light thin and soft.I dont know what to do with it either :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending