The Student Room Group

i'm used to abuse

Every person i've met has always abused me whether it's verbal or non-verbal.
my parents, people i know outside,boys,teachers,my friends.

I don't know where they get the idea but it's like i have this huge sign on my head saying "you can treat me as badly as you want,used me and i won't be able to do anything about it"
I'm so pwerless and weak. i really want things to change

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
don't take no for an answer, stay strong brotha! (LOST reference).
Well the balls in your court...

Time to get a grip.
Reply 3
So you think you had a hard childhood? Well **** you, its got nothing on BumperBo's. BumperBo's mom practically kicked his ass out of the house before he even hit 13, and he never even met his dad.

BumperBo's only friend till he was 10 was this ******* prick next store who was always beating the crap out of him and telling him he wasn’t worth anything. Its not even like BumperBo had a choice, the town had something like 9 people living in it, BumperBo ****s you not. His entire adolescence was just moving around from place trying to get along with people who didn’t even want him.

You think that’s the worst? BumperBo's only friend was an Asian guy in his thirties or something, who only kept him around because he thought BumperBo could help him get laid. The only perk was that BumperBo also got to hang around with this cute ginger chick, she was flat as a pancake sure, but damn she was a total nymph. She must have been a sadist or something cause she always took pleasure in hitting BumperBo and telling him how she loved to get wet.

But dear god the bane of BumperBo's existence was this adult couple that BumperBo could NOT seem to avoid. You know these types of couples that are absolutely sickening, like they wear matching outfits and finish each other’s sentences? Yeah they were complete creepers, and they had a cat, which was at least twice as annoying as they were, BumperBo swears this thing would never shut the hell up.

Like BumperBo said, BumperBo ended up moving from town to town getting into fights with other kids his age, even adults from time to time.

The only thing that kept BumperBo going was his dream to become a pokemon master.
Reply 4
People will treat you badly if you let them. A lot of abusers can manipulate you into thinking it's your fault, but it's all tied in with your self-esteem and confidence to cut toxic people out of your life, if you can. I think you need to get some form of professional help because no one here can really give you the help you require.
Original post by BumperBo

The only thing that kept BumperBo going was his dream to become a pokemon master.

Did he ever make it?

Did he ever realise his dream?
So you think you had a hard childhood? Well **** you, its got nothing on BumperBo's. BumperBo's mom practically kicked his ass out of the house before he even hit 13, and he never even met his dad.

BumperBo's only friend till he was 10 was this ******* prick next store who was always beating the crap out of him and telling him he wasn’t worth anything. Its not even like BumperBo had a choice, the town had something like 9 people living in it, BumperBo ****s you not. His entire adolescence was just moving around from place trying to get along with people who didn’t even want him.

You think that’s the worst? BumperBo's only friend was an Asian guy in his thirties or something, who only kept him around because he thought BumperBo could help him get laid. The only perk was that BumperBo also got to hang around with this cute ginger chick, she was flat as a pancake sure, but damn she was a total nymph. She must have been a sadist or something cause she always took pleasure in hitting BumperBo and telling him how she loved to get wet.

But dear god the bane of BumperBo's existence was this adult couple that BumperBo could NOT seem to avoid. You know these types of couples that are absolutely sickening, like they wear matching outfits and finish each other’s sentences? Yeah they were complete creepers, and they had a cat, which was at least twice as annoying as they were, BumperBo swears this thing would never shut the hell up.

Like BumperBo said, BumperBo ended up moving from town to town getting into fights with other kids his age, even adults from time to time.

Nice copy paste...
Reply 7
Original post by You Failed
Nice copy paste...

drat, BumperBo was so sure nobody would notice that he didn't actually type all that in 3 minutes
you deserve a cookie for being the most cleverest kid on the internets
drat, BumperBo was so sure nobody would notice that he didn't actually type all that in 3 minutes

Either that or it's incredibly old and everyone has seen it before...
Reply 9
Original post by You Failed
Either that or it's incredibly old and everyone has seen it before...

>___________>
BumperBo is just gonna walk away before he opens a can of whoopass on your whoopless ass
Reply 10

sometimes to create a legend, you gotta raise him rough.. :smile:
Reply 11

just why?
Reply 12
Original post by Silver fern
People will treat you badly if you let them. A lot of abusers can manipulate you into thinking it's your fault, but it's all tied in with your self-esteem and confidence to cut toxic people out of your life, if you can. I think you need to get some form of professional help because no one here can really give you the help you require.

you're probably right.I've had counselling sessions before it didn't make a difference ::frown:
when "no" to people they leave me..They know i'm scared of losing them i guess
Hit someone over the head with a spanner so that they get a concussion.
No one messes with a psycho.
Trust.
Reply 14
Original post by CoffeeStinks
Hit someone over the head with a spanner so that they get a concussion.
No one messes with a psycho.
Trust.

Sounds like that's comming from experience....
Original post by DayneD89
Sounds like that's comming from experience....

No comment. :K:
Original post by Anonymous
Every person i've met has always abused me whether it's verbal or non-verbal.
my parents, people i know outside,boys,teachers,my friends.

I don't know where they get the idea but it's like i have this huge sign on my head saying "you can treat me as badly as you want,used me and i won't be able to do anything about it"
I'm so pwerless and weak. i really want things to change

Can you give specific examples of how people "abuse" you?
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous
just why?

why what?
Reply 18
fight for your right to party.
Reply 19
>___________>
BumperBo is just gonna walk away before he opens a can of whoopass on your whoopless ass

LOL :rofl:

The posts you made on this thread had me in tears. :biggrin:

+1

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending