The Student Room Group

There's no such thing as AWKWARDNESS !...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Try getting kegged in the middle of a busy shopping centre then mate :wink: .

You could play that off.
Reply 41
Awkward turtle!
Reply 42
Original post by Cariie
Awkward turtle!

aha i love it when people do that! :biggrin: i want an awkward situation now just so it can do it!
Original post by _vox_
aha i love it when people do that! :biggrin: i want an awkward situation now just so it can do it!

That could just make things even more awkward when people have no idea what you're talking about. :tongue:
Reply 44
Sometimes when me and a specific individual are both on facebook chat but arent talkin i can feel awkward. What the ****s with that? :lolwut:
Original post by sbarrie2
Sometimes when me and a specific individual are both on facebook chat but arent talkin i can feel awkward. What the ****s with that? :lolwut:

Do you usually talk?
Kind of agree I guess.. I've always said a situation's only awkward if you make it.

If you just act normal like nothing's happened between someone you have awkwardness with, you come off at least on your side, looking like nothing's affected and everything's alright.
Reply 47
Do you usually talk?

Not on fb chat, but we hang around with each other a lot at uni so its just weird that i'm not talking to her. we're good friends.
(edited 13 years ago)
There is when you hear your mother in law banging your father in law.
Original post by sbarrie2
Not on fb chat, but we hang around with each other a lot at uni so its just weird that i'm not talking to her. we're good friends.

Hm, maybe it's because she prefers talking IRL and is busy. You should try initiating a convo if you do want to start talking to her. :smile:

Original post by Jmzie-Coupe
There is when you hear your mother in law banging your father in law.

Or your father. :pierre:
Hm, maybe it's because she prefers talking IRL and is busy. You should try initiating a convo if you do want to start talking to her. :smile:

Or your father. :pierre:

lol, that happen to you monseiur?
Original post by Jmzie-Coupe
lol, that happen to you monseiur?

I'm not saying anything. :pierre:
Reply 52
I agree OP, I never feel awkward. Life gets a lot more simple when you simply stop caring :smile:
Drugs are bad mkai.
Original post by RollerBall
Drugs are bad mkai.

But they make things less awkward. :wink:
I very rarely feel awkward myself but I'm aware when others do or will because I'm not a social retard and all dat.
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
There is when you cry out your mother's name during orgasm.

You don't know how much I just laughed, thanks for that, that was good.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending