The Student Room Group

why are brits unfortunate looking in the looks department?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by amizzle91
Aww, fanks :biggrin:

God, I can't wait for that day, do you think you could also stop posting on here? Your posts are not only ridiculous but hideously repetitive "lol hedonism lol fat people lol depressed fat people lol look at this one paper that sort of but doesn't really support my point but i'll keep posting it anyway :redface: " <- basically the summary of any one of your posts.

For the first time in my life, I've repped you. :biggrin: He's so pathetic it's actually funny lol.
My brother is also my son, my dad is also my grandad. That's England for you.
Haha, fail, I mentioned fat people because I was commenting on the repetitive nature of your posts- i.e. you always go on about fat people and ugly people. It's boring, we all expect it now. Try something new.

You didn't need to quote me when I first agreed with 'lovely_me' that this thread was complete now you'd turned up amusing us all. So I must have hit a nerve :biggrin:

Go away please, you're boring us all with your weird obsession with those apparently you feel are 'lesser' than you (although I think we're pretty much at rock bottom with regards to your good self :smile:)
It can't be of that much worth if you have to keep repeating them in order to try and get people to agree with you :rofl:

And here we have it, ladies and gentleman, proof this one cannot debate, resort to 'personal insults'. Well done, love. Proved my point like a charm.

Haha, why did you neg me :biggrin: It's worth nothing hahahaha.
Original post by No Man
74% of people in the USA are white, but either way they have a bigger obesity problem. Either way, I can't be bothered arguing about things that don't matter and are wrong. Not all British people have bad teeth, shaved heads and beer bellies, and if that's what you believe then fine. No one cares.

Would you please stop dragging America into this completely out of nowhere? Like regurgitating blatant falsehoods and stereotypes while complaining about the same thing being done to your own country?
Original post by Steevee
Which one, there's been lots and most of them are ethnically British :rolleyes:

Yeah i know. This is the one i was talking about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammasa_Kohistani
Reply 286
Beauty is mostly defined by the media, most of our media is either directly taken from or imitating American media, Americans are somewhat genetically separated from us, blah blah...
Original post by .Ali.
For the first time in my life, I've repped you. :biggrin: He's so pathetic it's actually funny lol.

Coming from the troll who constantly changes her profile pic to put up some crap emo boob shot to satisfy your pathetic ego. :redface:
Haha, at least I'm not too frightened to have a photo up :wink:

I simply commented on your boring and repetitive posting style. Why is that a problem with you? :wink: I already explained to you why I think your posts are stupid but apparently you can't read.

No comment on the neg lol, feel a bit silly? Probably thought I can't see who negs me lol. Yay for subscription.
God what a depressing thread. Might cover my head with a bag because I'm British :/
Reply 290
Original post by amandacalifornia
Would you please stop dragging America into this completely out of nowhere? Like regurgitating blatant falsehoods and stereotypes while complaining about the same thing being done to your own country?

I know they are blatant falsehoods, mostly.
This thread is full of blatant falsehoods (which actually make up the majority of the thread).
I just don't understand why the UK is the only country that's getting singled out in terms of blatent negative falsehoods, when every country has negative stereotypes.

This troll thread is getting tiring, and pointless anyway.
Original post by No Man
I know they are blatant falsehoods, mostly.
This thread is full of blatant falsehoods (which actually make up the majority of the thread).
I just don't understand why the UK is the only country that's getting singled out in terms of blatent negative falsehoods, when every country has negative stereotypes.

This troll thread is getting tiring, and pointless anyway.

You're on a British forum. In a thread about Britain. Naturally, there's some talk about Britain.

You know perfectly well other countries have negative stereotypes, or you wouldn't have singled out America and used their stereotypes to make yourself feel better about the UK's.

This thread has always been pointless, yet you still felt the need to defend yourself against it by attacking others several times.
Ahaha, congrats on really proving how predictable you are... I won that subscription in the competition a few months back, so didn't pay for it. Hahaha, that's why I put it because I knew you'd go: "lololol how stoopid r u paying 4 tsr lolol :redface:" Well done, seriously :rofl:

Yeah, sure that's totally why you don't have a picture. Nothing to do with the fact that you're probably butt-ugly and that's why you constantly 'insult' (loosely used here, you're not really insulting seeing as your only 'insults' are fat and ugly) other members so that you feel that tiny bit better about yourself. Right.
Reply 293
I got accepted by that dumb dating site, haha. And promptly deleted my profile. See...I'm British, nothing particularly special looking and I got accepted by that site. I'm not exactly sure what that adds/detracts from the argument cos I've not bothered reading lots of the pages but there we go.
Reply 294
Original post by Komakino
What standard is being used to define attractiveness? The article is no longer available.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/relationships/6542263/British-people-among-worlds-ugliest-according-to-BeautifulPeople.com.html
Reply 295
Original post by Komakino
What standard is being used to define attractiveness? The article is no longer available.

facial symmetry
Original post by Steevee
Really? I imagine most ppor African countries would come below. As would most Middle Easterners and a lot of Asian countries.

You are talking out of your ****. Middle Easterners are extremely attractive, far more than white people. It would seem your perceived superiority is clouding your judgement.
Haha, caught out. Nice backtracking though, I'll give you that.

Also love how the fact that whether you are 'butt ugly' or not changes nothing but it somehow has an impact on what I am saying. Considering you have mentioned how hideous I am with your every reply. Contradiction, mmm, I love it.

See, that is the crux of the issue- I never said anything you said was 'wrong', only that you say the same old **** in pretty much every ugly person/fat person thread on TSR. So I'm not really sure where you got that I was saying you were wrong, au contraire, I was saying you're boring and predictable.
Reply 298
Original post by babygirl110
You are talking out of your ****. Middle Easterners are extremely attractive, far more than white people. It would seem your perceived superiority is clouding your judgement.

Well, I have to disagree. I don't think Middle Easteerners are all that attractive, many of them have certain features that ruin an otherwise good appearance.
Original post by DJkG.1
Hot 'sluts' though... still good looking and you can't really take that away from them.

Same goes for the Croats.

One of my flatmates is Polish girl. She looks really good actually. Even though no one can understand her, she tried to sleep with pretty much everyone in our flat and floor in halls ! Some fell for her and now some embarrassing stories are passed around.

Duh, Eastern European 'manners' :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending