For physics I think it is 8:1
I though that was quite high :redface:
Original post by Rickelton
17:1 maths :O

42:1 Economics. And I got a reduced offer :biggrin:
Reply 524
Original post by speedbird
42:1 Economics. And I got a reduced offer :biggrin:

just wow. that has to be the most competetive course, probably more than medicine at any uni.

can i ask, why is your firm AA and insurance AAB, surely there is very little difference
Original post by Rickelton
just wow. that has to be the most competetive course, probably more than medicine at any uni.

can i ask, why is your firm AA and insurance AAB, surely there is very little difference

Because my firm asks for an A in Maths but my insurance doesn't mind if I get a B. And well, with maths, unless you're a genius, you never know.
Reply 526
Original post by MC armani
Are you applying for history as well? 15:1 is the approximate ratio??!!:eek::eek:

i applied for history, got my offer in november :biggrin: good luck!
Reply 527
Original post by speedbird
Because my firm asks for an A in Maths but my insurance doesn't mind if I get a B. And well, with maths, unless you're a genius, you never know.

Lol, i cant comment, my application to bristol is for maths :P

but ok, I suppose it is sensible, just isnt sensible unless you know the reasoning haha.
Reply 528
Original post by mishieru07

Original post by mishieru07
Yep; AAB. :smile:

Nice! Is Bristol your insurance?
Reply 529
Anyone heard for Economics and Politics(LL12) yet?
Original post by Pink_butterfly
I know you can find the information on the website somewhere, but at the open day in October they said that they get roughly 1500 applicants for 100 places for History!

I applied for History too......****!
Reply 531
Original post by tiff5293
Just got rejected from French and German :/

Ahh man, I'm sorry!
Original post by knb3
Nice! Is Bristol your insurance?

I think so! :smile: Unless KCL decides to give me a reduced offer (not going to happen, so that's moot)

Have you sorted out your firm and insurance?
I got an offer for Spanish and German just before Christmas and I think it'll most likely be my insurance :smile:
I've never visited Bristol properly though, I must do soon!
Original post by hayheyley
Same for Psychology! Crazy :s-smilie:

Apparently its 22:1 now... :s
Original post by Pheebs1201
Apparently its 22:1 now... :s

Oh yeah I did see that figure before as well, I got confused :s-smilie: Oh well, I think Bristol might be my fourth choice so I shan't be *too* disappointed if they don't give me an offer (although I would really like one!) :biggrin:

Oh and good luck for Cambridge - I guess you'll be hearing in the next few days :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Oh yeah I did see that figure before as well, I got confused :s-smilie: Oh well, I think Bristol might be my fourth choice so I shan't be *too* disappointed if they don't give me an offer (although I would really like one!) :biggrin:

Oh and good luck for Cambridge - I guess you'll be hearing in the next few days :smile:

Lol I dont even know what order my choices are I change my mind every time lol! Arhhh thanks yeah like 3 days to go :s-smilie: Have you heard from Oxford?
Original post by Pheebs1201
Lol I dont even know what order my choices are I change my mind every time lol! Arhhh thanks yeah like 3 days to go :s-smilie: Have you heard from Oxford?

Yeah my middle three do occasionally change too but oh well, haven't got to decide yet! Nope I am one of the very last people to hear from Oxford so I've been going rather crazy... I suspect I may have one of the slowest post services on the country :angry: The good news is that the admissions office reopens tomorrow so I shall be ringing them bright and early :woo: I'll keep an eye on the psy offers thread to see if you get in :wink:
Yeah my middle three do occasionally change too but oh well, haven't got to decide yet! Nope I am one of the very last people to hear from Oxford so I've been going rather crazy... I suspect I may have one of the slowest post services on the country :angry: The good news is that the admissions office reopens tomorrow so I shall be ringing them bright and early :woo: I'll keep an eye on the psy offers thread to see if you get in :wink:

Oh god grrr to waiting! Better than a rejection though :wink: good luck! x
Reply 539
Has anyone applying to bristol for medicine heard anything back yet? I havent heard anything from them except for an acknowledgement. I HATE WAITNG! :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending