How you doing fa? :hugs:
Original post by fallen angel9
I'm good thanks. Long day at work. :nopity: :yawn: How are you? :h:

:console:

Think of the monnies. :awesome:

Not too bad thanks, lazy day. Doing some uni work out of boredom now. :h:
Original post by JayAyy
How you doing fa? :hugs:

I'm good thanks. 7 hour shift today. :yawn: Still need to write my essay though. It's a bit lonely though cause all my housemates are at back home atm. And the friend's house who I could go round is so cold its actually put me off going there. :colondollar:
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
:console:

Think of the monnies. :awesome:

I swear this is like the Debenhams motto. :rofl: Whenever anyone's feeling fed up there's always someone to say "Just think of the money."
Hey FA :fan: CP :whip: Jay :hand:
Reply 4292
I'm good thanks. 7 hour shift today. :yawn: Still need to write my essay though. It's a bit lonely though cause all my housemates are at back home atm. And the friend's house who I could go round is so cold its actually put me off going there. :colondollar:

You're always busy :console:

I just realised that I have no chance of getting any job at all. I hate having a lack of experience :sigh:
Original post by yoyo462001

:hi:
Original post by JayAyy

I just realised that I have no chance of getting any job at all. I hate having a lack of experience :sigh:

You have, especially part time ones. My boss deliberately looks for students with no experience to get them on the job ladder :h:
Original post by JayAyy

I am. Sometimes I like keeping myself busy and other times I just want a break. I you've done anything involving working in a team or working with people just emphasise this on your C.V. :yep:

I need to get another job after my contract ends. :sadnod:

Hey yoyo. :hugs:
Reply 4297

Hey babes :smug:

Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain
You have, especially part time ones. My boss deliberately looks for students with no experience to get them on the job ladder :h:

I wish all places were like that. I'm really worried that my lack of experience will prevent my from getting any job :sad:

What do you do? :holmes:
Original post by JayAyy
Hey babes :smug:

I wish all places were like that. I'm really worried that my lack of experience will prevent my from getting any job :sad:

What do you do? :holmes:

You will get one eventually, some bosses actually have sense that experience isn't everything :h:
Reply 4299
I am. Sometimes I like keeping myself busy and other times I just want a break. I you've done anything involving working in a team or working with people just emphasise this on your C.V. :yep:

I need to get another job after my contract ends. :sadnod:

I want to keep myself busy. It's too difficult :colonhash:

I guess I will have to over-emphasise one or two things on my CV :yep:

Get a job in East London :smug:

Latest