The Student Room Group

Guys, what have been your reasons for dumping your girl?

What really grates you in a relationship?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
at first, BumperBo had to dump a lot of girls because they were too dumb for him
now BumperBo has a test

"Can a match box?"
"No, but a tin can!"

if they don't get it they're either not very intelligent or not very good at English
in either case it's a shut down
She refused to swallow, even after I pimp slapped her!

-Took my wallet and got some food without my permission and then tries to cover up the scheme by saying my fridge was empty! HOW DARE SHE!

-Her friends were more attractive

:sexface:
talked too much
got a bit fat
no aspirations
Original post by HARRY PUTAH

-Took my wallet and got some food without my permission and then tries to cover up the scheme by saying my fridge was empty! HOW DARE SHE!

All the other one's meant that you were immature but bold bit just proves your disgusting
Original post by Anonymous
All the other one's meant that you were immature but bold bit just proves your disgusting

Yeah?

They aren't real but you know what is real? The fact that you are a big, wet retard and a proud one too.

rofl
Reply 6
- just get annoying
- parents are annoyings
- dont see enough of each other
blah blah blah
Reply 7
Usually its lack of effort/boredom. I'm a really crappy boyfriend most of the time.
Reply 8

Looking for some ideas?
Reply 9
I get bored easily and quickly. I do however have the "month" test. If im still with them after a month i generally put a bit more effort in.

Not able to have confrontations i.e. running away during a "fight."

Having said confrontation over text messages/phone.

Oh something my ex did ALOT was if we had a confrontation/fight and i didn't text her apologising within a certain time limit she would "dump" me via facebook. After the 4th time i told her that it wasn't working anymore and to sling her hook.

Original post by Wookie42
Usually its lack of effort/boredom. I'm a really crappy boyfriend most of the time.

Kinda like me, im a brilliant friend but if i start going out with a girl i generally get quite bored, lazy and sort of "i want my space."
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by BumperBo
at first, BumperBo had to dump a lot of girls because they were too dumb for him
now BumperBo has a test

"Can a match box?"
"No, but a tin can!"

if they don't get it they're either not very intelligent or not very good at English
in either case it's a shut down

You are probably the most loathsome idiot on TSR right now, with your inadequate anecdotes.
Reply 11
Not enough sex, that grates me like nails on a chalkboard.
Reply 12
As I'm pretty sure this thread has been done before...

Original post by HARRY PUTAH

:rofl:
What i'd hate in a relationship is being possessive and controlling, and also not being honest.
Original post by Taiko
As I'm pretty sure this thread has been done before...

you were dying to use that graphic weren't you?:tongue:
Reply 16
I always end it as soon as she enters adolescence
Reply 17
Original post by Fusion
I always end it as soon as she enters adolescence

The true definition of LAD behaviour :biggrin:
Laughs at unfortunate people. Also a gossiper.
You will never meet a person who loves a good gossip as much as her

one of my ex seems to like to insult me all the time and tries to make me feel jealous as a way of testing my loyalty, i split up with her as i'm not that loyal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending