The Student Room Group

wants to go out with a guy on TSR

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by edd360

Original post by edd360
Whether you know it or not, all you want is to have sex as well, ultimately. It's what makes you human. To prove my point, would you go out with a guy with no penis? The answer is probably no, which makes you a hypocrite. You may think you are better, but you are not.

Hahahahahaaahahaha!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

A mistake most men love to make. Sitting there thinking we females are just panting to rub our naked wet bodies against you, moaning at you to take us harder...(not gonna lie, i'm turned on). Sex doesn't at all attract me to a male. (i'm sexy enough for the two of us i'm not a very sexual person i guess - not with men around anyway).

There is a lot of error in your judgement of what a girl might reply to, but of course that judgement is subjective, as is the term 'hot girl' hence rendering my own input void.

Back to your initial point, i'm ipulledhermione and fyi I've been out with a guy in a wheelchair...whose prostate was never quite clarified to me, yes i'm the able bodied girl in my sig.

Don't generalise all woman from *reality* to match the imaginary woman of your mind.

Geee i sound like such a c*nt. I'm sorry :s-smilie: :sad:
U the same guy that started the thread about being lonely? If its that bad u can PM me if uve got anything interesting 2 say and i may even reply! Cheer up, get off TSR and go 2 sleep.
Original post by RabbitCFH
PMs -> skype -> texts -> phonecalls -> cam -> meet up -> ... -> SEX?

Pretty much, give or take a step, really.

You get talking over PMs, PMs become constant, lengthy and continue for aaages and then things continue. Don't expect it to be easy though; even if things seem to be working out there may well be issues such as distance etc.

/jaded voice of experience
Original post by >Anna<
Pretty much, give or take a step, really.

You get talking over PMs, PMs become constant, lengthy and continue for aaages and then things continue. Don't expect it to be easy though; even if things seem to be working out there may well be issues such as distance etc.

/jaded voice of experience

Tell me about it. :frown:
Reply 24
Original post by shygirl92

A mistake most men love to make. Sitting there thinking we females are just panting to rub our naked wet bodies against you, moaning at you to take us harder...(not gonna lie, i'm turned on). Sex doesn't at all attract me to a male. (i'm sexy enough for the two of us i'm not a very sexual person i guess - not with men around anyway).

There is a lot of error in your judgement of what a girl might reply to, but of course that judgement is subjective, as is the term 'hot girl' hence rendering my own input void.

Back to your initial point, i'm ipulledhermione and fyi I've been out with a guy in a wheelchair...whose prostate was never quite clarified to me, yes i'm the able bodied girl in my sig.

Don't generalise all woman from *reality* to match the imaginary woman of your mind.

Okay sheesh, I was only semi serious with the things I said anyway, don't bite my cock off! (but you can if you want)
Original post by doubledot

Haha well considering the thread title? Yes, he is. Ah the fantastic matchmaking wonders of TSR..

Oh. :biggrin:
That's so cool!
Tell us who's the lucky guy! :awesome:
Tell me about it. :frown:

:console: 'Sabitch, isn't it?
Original post by >Anna<
:console: 'Sabitch, isn't it?

Totes.
If you really like them, then do it. I'm not sure I'd be able to kick-start a relationship through the internet, though; I just don't think you can connect with someone that well communicating over something as distancing as a forum.
Reply 29
Me too. PM me proposals plz. :cute:

But seriously? PM him I guess...could be magical, could be awful, who knows? A PMs hardly the end of the world.
Reply 30
Original post by The_Male_Melons
Congratulations on the marriage.
Sorry if I am being naive, I am shocked that tsr users meet each other.

Many of the societies and universities, as well as the subscribers and moderators regularly arrange social meets (although the mods meets involve a lot of serious site-based discussion too). :smile:

There's that many people on TSR now, if you live in a built up area, you're probably only a matter of minutes away from another user.
Reply 31
PMs -> skype -> texts -> phonecalls -> cam -> meet up -> ... -> SEX?

Or in my case: PMs, Facebook, text-messaging, meet-up, sex. But yes, I'd say that's a fairly standard trajectory.

Haha actually, I'd say I'm the lucky one. But okay, since it's not exactly a secret or anything: Chumbaniya.

Aaaaw. Never heard of him, but good for you. :h:
I've never thought that online dating can really work. For some reason i like hearing peoples love stories. (Yes, im nosey :mmm:)
Original post by Mad Vlad

Many of the societies and universities, as well as the subscribers and moderators regularly arrange social meets (although the mods meets involve a lot of serious site-based discussion too). :smile:

There's that many people on TSR now, if you live in a built up area, you're probably only a matter of minutes away from another user.

I never knew there was social meets. I live near a big city, I suppose your right there is another user not far away. :smile:
Haha actually, I'd say I'm the lucky one. But okay, since it's not exactly a secret or anything: Chumbaniya.

I was planning on replying to this with some crud about how I was infinitely better than whoever it was, but, alas, it ended up being someone extremely clever and equally attractive (no homo). Dang it.

He's not a student anymore and is working full time, so he's a lil' too busy to be on TSR nowadays. Honestly though, I never thought online dating would work either. I'm glad I was proven wrong.

I'm a sucker for love stories too. :colondollar:

:love: That's very inspiring. I wish you both the best. :h:
+rep you later :wink:
Original post by shygirl92

Two things:

1: Why are you no longer ipulledhermione?
2: With regard to the point at hand, that sexual attraction is an initial pull to making a person want to talk to someone does not mean they are "soley" after sex. For my own part, though it's not particularly common I randomly PM people when exceptionally bored after reading one of their particularly interesting posts. Not for any particular desire to get laid using TSR but to get some light entertainment with a total stranger. A person's allure involves all available information about them,including, when revealed, a physical element, not just in terms of physical attraction but the image they present as a person. Granted if the PM entails "nice bewbs" chances are you're not on to a winner in terms of personality as someone worth talking to, but that there was an element of physical attraction involved in deciding to PM someone is hardly some horrific thing to be morally deplored...
Reply 37
Original post by Folderol
:redface: I didn't know of any married-TSR-couples, thats cool. Congratulations (three years late) :p:

There's quite a few now. :smile:
Original post by Mad Vlad

There was a guy sitting next to me on the bus reading tsr A level Maths notes print outs... I did a double take, I was so surprised :eek:

I now regulerly see him on the bus if I take the early one :ninja:

Its quite strange actually.
Original post by Le Masquerador.
There was a guy sitting next to me on the bus reading tsr A level Maths notes print outs... I did a double take, I was so surprised :eek:

I now regulerly see him on the bus if I take the early one :ninja:

Its quite strange actually.

Believe it or not the people you're talking to on the internet are real people who actually lead lives outside of the little internet bubble (or at least so some of them tell me, personally I like it inside my bubble :wink: ), there's every chance many of the people you know in RL use TSR and you just don't know who they are.

In your case though, the only thing to do is to check every single member's profile, cut out all the females and all the ones with pictures that don't look like him. Then PM the rest to ask if they get that bus. It's the only rational medium of contact one could make with him :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending