The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5360
Jean :frown: feel so sorry for her
:frown:
Reply 5362
Jean :eek:
Original post by RIISE
Oh for god sake, Connor could easily take Phil, why have they turned him into such a girl...

Exactly, it annoys me the way everyone seems to **** themselves when it comes to Phil.
Connor. :coma: I like how in almost every scene they have to have him take his shirt off . :rofl:
I'd be so weirded out if I found that my adopted grandma was having it on with my current interest.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by fallen angel9
Connor. :coma: I like how in almost every scene they have to have him take his shirt off . :rofl:

Agreed :sogood: :coma: :mmm:
Original post by Ladipidoo
I'd be so weirded out if I found that my adoptive grandma was having it on with my current interest.

Ditto, but for EE incestual relationships are not really new (its no weirder than shagging your adopted mums boyfriend)
Original post by fallen angel9

Good to look at but dull character.

Sad to see Ronnie & Kat together. No doubt the actresses will be great but I think it somehow will be ruined by the male actors, Shane (Alfie) is mostly good at comedy & Scott (Jack) is purely there to look good.
She looked so like Gollum.
Jean breaks my heart a bit.
Reply 5371
Kat looks weird when she tries to smile innocently
IMO, Jean's bi polar performances have been very much under-rated, she's just as good as Lacey Turner with her portrayal of bi-polar disease. I found her more believeable for some reason.
Reply 5373
Kat is soo hot! (apart from the bump)
Reply 5374
Hate how they're making Kat and Ronnie bond, given the upcoming storyline. ffs.
Reply 5375
Original post by Aky786UK
IMO, Jean's bi polar performances have been very much under-rated, she's just as good as Lacey Turner with her portrayal of bi-polar disease. I found her more believeable for some reason.

Totally agree. I mentioned previously that I only realised how good an actor she was when I saw her on some other BBC programme.
Reply 5376
Also agree about Jean's performance! The actress does an awesome job, all the time tbh.

Am I the only one that found it weird that Carol is probs about to shag her dead son's best mate whilst he is wearing a tshirt that belongs to that dead son :lolwut: lol

Also how does Pat know that Archie had raped Stacey :s-smilie:?
Reply 5377
Also that Jean ending was so scary :cry2:
Reply 5378
Original post by mel0n
Also that Jean ending was so scary :cry2:

I didn't quite understand it though, she had her face above the water? She looked very zombie-like however.
Original post by mel0n

Also how does Pat know that Archie had raped Stacey :s-smilie:?

It was in this episode: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00vfjnm

I'm not some EastEnders nerd or anything, I just happened to remember the episode and I googled it :ninja: :mmm:

Latest

Trending

Trending