The Student Room Group

Had sex with a boy in my school and now I need advice

I liked this boy in my history class since the beginning of year 12 (i.e when we first met) and he used to comment on my photos on facebook and always ask me to go round his house etc. but i always made some sort of excuse not to meet him outside of school because, until relatively recently, i was a virgin and thought he'd expect sex so obviously didn't want to lose my virginity to him. last week, i got really drunk and thought what the hell, why not, so i text him asking him what he was doing and ended up going to his flat. this is where my story starts to get ridiculously embarrasing. because i'd drunk so much (nerves/cos it was christmas week - i really dont know) i got sick on his balcony, like i couldn't even stand up for about 2 hours. when i did manage to stagger back into the front room, i had sick down my top and he like led me to the shower (his friend was also at his flat, which makes matters worse) and gave me his dressing gown to put on after.
so anyway i came out of the shower and said i was gonna go home but he was like "no, no stay". obviously i just assumed he was only saying this to be polite cos realistically why would you want a girl who had just been sick to sleep in your bed with you (obviously that was where it was gonna be, his friend was on the sofa) but he said he wouldn't keep saying it if he didn't actually want me to stay.
so, we were lying in his bed watching a film and i was quite sober by this point but probably looked terrible. i had not expected to be in this situation when i had left my house and had not bothered to shave *down there* - CRINGE i know - so yes we had sex and i had not even shaved. shameful.
since then the only thing he has said to me is ''did you get the morning after pill'' (the condom broke) and nothing else, despite the fact he's always on facebook. i thought, don't really blame him after that whole embarrassing incident, but today he said to my sister on fbc "beautiful photo" about her dp and kept flirting with her - what the ****?! i don't know what is going on.
anyway, long post i know, but i need advice on what i should do. either a) nothing, smile awkwardly when i have to see him or b) try and redeem myself and ask him if he wants to meet again so i can redeem myself lol or is that a big no no?
HELP.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If you did history you would know how to use paragraphs.
The most important thing;

Did you get the morning after pill?

Okay, right did he know you were a virgin - I'm guessing either he didn't so just treated you as a one night stand or else he's one of those *******s that don't really care/regret it and just wants to avoid your afterwards. If he's hitting on your sister he definitely sounds like an *******. Either way, I suggest you /try/ to forget about him as much as possible (I know it's not easy) and move on with your life and find someone who'll treat you better than that :console:. x
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
Haha i was thinking that :P Paragraph = good idea.

But if you want to find out if he is a nice guy then i suggest asking him out properly. Like cinema meal or something something nice. if he declines then you know hes well. a bit of a ****...
Reply 4
Original post by Davezk
If you did history you would know how to use paragraphs.

It's 1am and I feel like I'm having a panic attack thinking about the whole incident, so I really don't care.
There is seriously something wrong with you if you are actually considering meeting up with him again. He blatantly used you, now clearly has no interest in you and he is shamefully flirting with your sister, yet you don't seem to be that bothered.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
It's 1am and I feel like I'm having a panic attack thinking about the whole incident, so I really don't care.

What do you want us to say? You got used by a player at school but at least you're not pregnant.
Reply 7
No you should not try making it up with him - he used you and he's a waste of your time.

Also I wouldn't be embarrassed if you hadn't shaved; it isn't like it's mandatory.
(edited 12 years ago)

First thing. Deep breaths.
Second thing. Did you get the morning after pill?
Third thing. Talk to him, be blunt so you know where you stand so he doesnt **** with your head.
Reply 9

Ok, most important bit, did you get the morning after pill? If no then get it asap then worry a bout the rest.
As for the rest, talk to him, ask him if he just thought of it as a bit of fun or if he likes you or what is going on, you were drunk at the time so it can cloud your judgement of what you think he feels/felt. If he just thought it was a one off thing well, sorry but thats life, dont feel too bad about it and try not to do it again(unless you want to)
Reply 10
well am afraid there is some guy in this world like him, at least he can make sure you are ok, but from what i see the best thing to do is to forget him.

To be honest paragraph does help, it makes you less dazy when reading it.
Reply 11
Original post by Ruthi-SH
Ok, most important bit, did you get the morning after pill? If no then get it asap then worry a bout the rest.
As for the rest, talk to him, ask him if he just thought of it as a bit of fun or if he likes you or what is going on, you were drunk at the time so it can cloud your judgement of what you think he feels/felt. If he just thought it was a one off thing well, sorry but thats life, dont feel too bad about it and try not to do it again(unless you want to)

Yes, I did get the morning after pill.
I don't want a relationship or anything, I know that sleeping with someone the first time you go to their house is not the way to go about that, but I do feel like I want sleep with him again - even though it's obvious I've been used.
I don't even know if he'd want to though - aren't all boys meant to want sex with no strings attached?
I have BPD, I really think it's the only explanation for any of this, as odd as that sounds.
Reply 12
Yes, I did get the morning after pill.
I don't want a relationship or anything, I know that sleeping with someone the first time you go to their house is not the way to go about that, but I do feel like I want sleep with him again - even though it's obvious I've been used.
I don't even know if he'd want to though - aren't all boys meant to want sex with no strings attached?
I have BPD, I really think it's the only explanation for any of this, as odd as that sounds.

Baso he probably didn't realise you were a virgin, and as you were so drunk and then said yes to sleeping in his bed fairly easily you were a one night stand. And yes it could happen again many times if you want to, but he is not going to be your boyfriend lol not if he's openly flirting with your sister that soon after ****ing you :wink:. Trust me, I'm male.
If there was a facepalm photo which could adequately communicate the utter despair for humanity's future that has welled up within me after reading this sentence, it would go here. And then I would kill myself.
he sounds like a total ****, not worth your time at all. I would just blank him personally. I'm sorry that had to happen to you
ps. don't worry about the shaving thing, if he made you feel ashamed about it then he's a double ****
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by JCC-MGS
If there was a facepalm photo which could adequately communicate the utter despair for humanity's future that has welled up within me after reading this sentence, it would go here. And then I would kill myself.

Because of my attitude or because I'm wrong?
hi

ok its a pain when the condom tears (and it always seems to happen when its totally not needed like ever) ... so annoying ! just make sure if you have not taken the morning pill already that you try and take it under the 12 hr mark cause thats when it works best... you still have 3 days anyway but it works best before the 12 hours have gone by. and also think about sti's aswell ok and maybe going on the pill ? if you can of course

and about the way you said you didnt shave ... i was out one night and my friend was saying to me this lad was asking her where's your muff ? lol so some lads like it and some dont but whatever its your body ok .... but try to keep your body the way you want it to be ok cause its just better ha

and about the way he is like talking to your sister now and stuff and all he can say is did you go on the morning after pill ..... i dont know how you can deal with it but he is just being a prick from what i can gather once he got what he wanted he doesnt know ya anymore or something along those lines... i think nothing is the best plan here cause dont give him the satisfaction of knowing you wana be with him again or his mood swings towards you are getting to you... you have to be this unattainable girl if you get what i mean and also be polite and friendly at the same time

anyways im sure there is other lads that you like aswell :smile: dont kinda settle for someone like him find a lad who is sound and if the condom tears he will bring you to the clinic wait outside for ya and even pay for it !

i know this sounds harsh but the best way to avoid dissapointment is not expect anything that way you dont get hurt

btw the first time is always a bit crap so dont be worried bout it or anything ok ..... and everyone always always has drunken mistakes
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by Rescue Remedy
hi

ok its a pain when the condom tears (and it always seems to happen when its totally not needed like ever) ... so annoying ! just make sure if you have not taken the morning pill already that you try and take it under the 12 hr mark cause thats when it works best... you still have 3 days anyway but it works best before the 12 hours have gone by. and also think about sti's aswell ok and maybe going on the pill ? if you can of course

and about the way you said you didnt shave ... i was out one night and my friend was saying to me this lad was asking her where's your muff ? lol so some lads like it and some dont but whatever its your body ok .... but try to keep your body the way you want it to be ok cause its just better ha

and about the way he is like talking to your sister now and stuff and all he can say is did you go on the morning after pill ..... i dont know how you can deal with it but he is just being a prick from what i can gather once he got what he wanted he doesnt know ya anymore or something along those lines... i think nothing is the best plan here cause dont give him the satisfaction of knowing you wana be with him again or his mood swings towards you are getting to you... you have to be this unattainable girl if you get what i mean and also be polite and friendly at the same time

anyways im sure there is other lads that you like aswell :smile: dont kinda settle for someone like him find a lad who is sound and if the condom tears he will bring you to the clinic wait outside for ya and even pay for it !

i know this sounds harsh but the best way to avoid dissapointment is not expect anything that way you dont get hurt

btw the first time is always a bit crap so dont be worried bout it her anything ok ..... and everyone always always has drunken mistakes

thank you so much, i feel like actual **** now people have made me realise what a prick he actually is. i can't believe he's made ME feel like the bad one. i'm just going to be civil but not really talk to him, but now i'm kind of worried about the fact that i'm not really bothered by the fact that I was 'used' :/ sorry don't mean to sound too moany.
Original post by JCC-MGS

oh didums.
thank you so much, i feel like actual **** now people have made me realise what a prick he actually is. i can't believe he's made ME feel like the bad one. i'm just going to be civil but not really talk to him, but now i'm kind of worried about the fact that i'm not really bothered by the fact that I was 'used' :/ sorry don't mean to sound too moany.

If he is flirting with your sister too, maybe you could warn her?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending