The Student Room Group

A black girl with a flat and shapeless derrière

Scroll to see replies

Original post by screenager2004
Hate to break it to you, but you're having a laugh if you think you can blame the entirety of your failure at courtship solely on your behind. Men aren't idiots, they care more about your face, hair, boobs, weight and personality than the bum area.

Thanks for saying that we aren't idiots. :tongue:
Original post by Inversion
All other brothers cannot dispute their state of turgidness when a female enters the room with a diminutive midriff and a circular object in their face.

I feel amourous towards large posteriors, you additional acquaintances cannot dispute this.
Reply 22
That is seriously pathetic! Just because your black doesn't mean you have to have a big old bum. I have seen many white girls with big bums and curvacious bodies and black girls with absolutely nothing.
Reply 23
Hate to break it to you, but you're having a laugh if you think you can blame the entirety of your failure at courtship solely on your behind. Men aren't idiots, they care more about your face, hair, boobs, weight and personality than the bum area.

We do?
Original post by Benammieh
That is seriously pathetic! Just because your black doesn't mean you have to have a big old bum. I have seen many white girls with big bums and curvacious bodies and black girls with absolutely nothing.

This^^. I thought it'd be common knowledge by now that not every person of a certain race should look exactly the same.

Though, OP, like you, I also have trouble attracting guys, so I can see where you're coming from on trying to find something to blame it on. I dunno, some people just aren't lucky as others, but that doesn't mean you should give up hope. Just be happy, embrace your quirks, keep on living your life and someone great will come along eventually :smile:
Reply 25
I'm white and my arse certainly isn't flat :smile:
Reply 26

i couldnt agree more and am black
by the way who told you that all black men choose their girls on the basis of their behind? you are so shallow for generalising people and putting them in a box, perhaps you should consider getting a personality and intelliigence because where am sitting it seem like you've got non, maybe thats the reason nobody wants to date you sunshine :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Anon please.

I'm a black girl with a derrière that is flat and without shape, similar to most white girls. I have low confidence because of this. Black guys aren't interested in me because they want some thing to hold. They never look in my direction once they've seen that I'm flat.

White, Asian and the rest aren't interested because they just want their own.

I just don't have any confidence any more and I now worry I'll be single forever. It's just really horrible living with being considered odd.

Guys do you care that much about a woman's behind?

If I could afford implants today, I would definitely go under the knife.

If you want a bigger ass, implants are not the way to go.

Get squatting and deadlifting.
You could just eat a lot of cake or something, couldn't you?

Surely that would fatten it up.

No idea why anybody would want to have a fat arse though :lolwut:
Reply 29
Can't you get padded panties that enhance the appearance of the err gluteal region?

pretty sure I've heard they're popular with east asian girls who want to show a bit more back.
Reply 30
Squats.
Reply 31
Original post by Davezk
Would you say you were loud and outspoken?

No I'm not at all. In fact, I'm too subdued.
Reply 32
Original post by lukejoshjedi
Black girl with a flat ass? U trollin

No I'm not, people started pointing it out and making fun of me since year seven and now I'm in university.

Black guys are just not interested because all they look at his the booty. I don't know why though.
I hate to break it to you, but you're nothing new. Most black girls are like you. I'm like you.
Your arse isn't the issue, it's your confidence.
Reply 34
Original post by Benammieh

I hardly see white British girls with big bums and curvy bodies, that is maybe around 1 in 30 of the white British girls. Also usually when white girls have shapely bums and figures, it's mainly white people from other ethnic back grounds, e.g. Latino, spanish, going towards south of Europe, Middle eastern girls e.g. kim kardashian.

Stop trying to please white people.

Black girls with flat bums are probably less than 2% of the black population. It's not normal!
Reply 35
I mean it's not normal as a black person.
Reply 36
I hardly see white British girls with big bums and curvy bodies, that is maybe around 1 in 30 of the white British girls. Also usually when white girls have shapely bums and figures, it's mainly white people from other ethnic back grounds, e.g. Latino, spanish, going towards south of Europe, Middle eastern girls e.g. kim kardashian.

Stop trying to please white people.

Black girls with flat bums are probably less than 2% of the black population. It's not normal!

So unless you've got an ass like Kim 'possibly the largest behind in existence' Kardashian then you're flat? There's a massive scale between the two imo, and plenty of white and black girls are on it.

Seriously though, it is not true that all guys who aren't black want to stick to 'their own'. People don't just decide not to go out with them because of their bum. I don't have massive boobs, but if I were single I wouldn't go blaming my chest for it. It's about the whole package! Looks + personality. Work on the stuff you can actually change - be more confident, do your hair nice, stop worrying about your ass etc.
Reply 37
Original post by Lemons
So unless you've got an ass like Kim 'possibly the largest behind in existence' Kardashian then you're flat? There's a massive scale between the two imo, and plenty of white and black girls are on it.

Seriously though, it is not true that all guys who aren't black want to stick to 'their own'. People don't just decide not to go out with them because of their bum. I don't have massive boobs, but if I were single I wouldn't go blaming my chest for it. It's about the whole package! Looks + personality. Work on the stuff you can actually change - be more confident, do your hair nice, stop worrying about your ass etc.

Okay, I understand that it comes as a whole package. I Guess my self esteem and confidence have been dented since I was teased by other black girls for having a flat bum from when I was 13 years old.

I shouldn't have used Kim Kardashian as an example because yes she is to the extreme. I was just giving an example of a middle eastern girl who everyone might know, otherwise, I do come across many people from the middle east with shapely figures.

My flat bum is cheryl cole/ victoria beckham/ katie price flat and I see that in just white girls. I never ever see black girls with flat bums, I can count the number I have come across on my fingers in my lifetime. Their bums may be shapely, but they are flat. That's what mine is. I suppose I should have just said it's flat and excluded the shape bit.

I mean the upsides to having a flat bottom, is that I can get away with wearing nice clothes that are worn by white girls. When black girls start attempting to wear some clothes they look ridiculous, never the less they still do it.
Reply 38

Anon please.

I'm a black girl with a derrière that is flat and without shape, similar to most white girls. I have low confidence because of this. Black guys aren't interested in me because they want some thing to hold. They never look in my direction once they've seen that I'm flat.

White, Asian and the rest aren't interested because they just want their own.

I just don't have any confidence any more and I now worry I'll be single forever. It's just really horrible living with being considered odd.

Guys do you care that much about a woman's behind?

If I could afford implants today, I would definitely go under the knife.

I will admit, I find it extremely odd when I see a black girl that doesn't have a nice ass.
Reply 39
Original post by Steph90
I will admit, I find it extremely odd when I see a black girl that doesn't have a nice ass.

Finally, someone who's being honest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending