Merry Christmas, everyone! What did I miss? :holmes:

Didn't miss much, we missed you tho :cry2:

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Forgot about this thread. Was caught up with the Film one. :teehee:

Belated 'Merry Christmas' Misfits posters! :h:

I was wondering where you had got to!

Original post by hobo06
That's a good point, never thought about that

You have to think about things like they! At reading they were handing out cardboard ones, I was like, erm liquid and cardboard...that will NOT end well!
Reply 1144
Original post by greeneyedgirl
You have to think about things like they! At reading they were handing out cardboard ones, I was like, erm liquid and cardboard...that will NOT end well!

Surely you're not going to be using it so long it'll soak completely through? Though I suppose you don't want to take the risk...it's great being a guy! :p:
Original post by hobo06
Surely you're not going to be using it so long it'll soak completely through? Though I suppose you don't want to take the risk...it's great being a guy! :p:

The risk worried me rather too much!
It does seem to be great being a guy! However I'd much rather be a girl!
Reply 1146
The risk worried me rather too much!
It does seem to be great being a guy! However I'd much rather be a girl!

Both have their perks really, it would be great to wake up every morning and be able to play with my breasts :sexface:
Original post by hobo06
Both have their perks really, it would be great to wake up every morning and be able to play with my breasts :sexface:

Ha ha, I don't make full uses of that "perk"! However, they are useful for persuasive purposes and for getting drinks!
Reply 1148
Ha ha, I don't make full uses of that "perk"! However, they are useful for persuasive purposes and for getting drinks!

Ah yes that's a great bonus too! When I was out the other night I'd been standing at the bar for about 10mins, a girl I used to work with came up behind me, and was like 'I'm getting served before you' 'Feck off are you!'
And she bloody did :colonhash:
Then the bar staff continued to ignore me, she felt bad so started moaning at them and they ended up banning her from the bar...it took me about 20mins to get served :colonhash:
Original post by hobo06
Ah yes that's a great bonus too! When I was out the other night I'd been standing at the bar for about 10mins, a girl I used to work with came up behind me, and was like 'I'm getting served before you' 'Feck off are you!'
And she bloody did :colonhash:
Then the bar staff continued to ignore me, she felt bad so started moaning at them and they ended up banning her from the bar...it took me about 20mins to get served :colonhash:

I always get served before my guy friends, it properly pisses them off! I also always manage to get to front of queue with ease cos I'm short!
Reply 1150
I always get served before my guy friends, it properly pisses them off! I also always manage to get to front of queue with ease cos I'm short!

I officially hate you.

I don't really. It's just a bad day :sad: I couldn't possibly hate anyone in this thread!
Original post by hobo06
I officially hate you.

I don't really. It's just a bad day :sad: I couldn't possibly hate anyone in this thread!

Aww :jumphug: what's up hun?
Reply 1152
Aww :jumphug: what's up hun?

Thanks :hugs: just everything getting to me at once, work and ****, and trouble sleeping for the past week

But hey, new year coming up, things might get better!
Reply 1153
My brother got the series 1 DVD so I just watched the first episode. Definitely doing this in the wrong order, I got into misfits halfway through series 2. I feel ashamed of myself for not getting into it earlier, but between now and the 9th january (when I go back to uni) I'll watch all of series 1. I actually love misfits, really not sure why I didn't get into it earlier.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by hobo06
Thanks :hugs: just everything getting to me at once, work and ****, and trouble sleeping for the past week

But hey, new year coming up, things might get better!

Urgh mega sucky :frown: well I'm always here if you need a chat!

Things shall get better after you watch this

Reply 1155
Urgh mega sucky :frown: well I'm always here if you need a chat!

Things shall get better after you watch this

That definitely cheered me up a bit :awesome:
Oh dear, I've now started youtubing Simon/Alisha videos... why is it so long until Misfits is back?! :frown:
Reply 1157
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Forgot about this thread. Was caught up with the Film one. :teehee:

Belated 'Merry Christmas' Misfits posters! :h:

Brilliant :biggrin:
Belated merry xmas to you too (...and a ha-ppy new year)
Original post by hobo06
That definitely cheered me up a bit :awesome:

Glad to have helped :ahee:
Reply 1159
Glad to have helped :ahee:

It probably looks like I've been on here all night...I haven't, I'm just getting ready for work and happened to pop on just after you posted :p:
I'll watch that video again, it'll at least put a smile on my face for the start of the day :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending