The Student Room Group

A black girl with a flat and shapeless derrière

Scroll to see replies

If you feel your behind could give you more confidence, do something about it! It's one of those features you can actually change naturally (boobs would need surgery, face would need botox etc).
You could try shaping it with workout. Find a glutes and thighs-workout video on YouTube and follow it every day. A small, firm butt is just as nice!
This, I've NEVER heard of!? Are you sure?
Reply 42
Original post by sandeep90
If you want a bigger ass, implants are not the way to go.

Get squatting and deadlifting.

QFT, squat ass ftw
Reply 43
Original post by Jmzie-Coupe

I am :frown:. I've been teased from when I was a kid. Other Black girls would be flaunting their figures at me. It really affected me.
Original post by Anonymous
I am :frown:. I've been teased from when I was a kid. Other Black girls would be flaunting their figures at me. It really affected me.

I'd rather my girl have a small arse than "junk in her trunk". Fat arses are full of silicone and look revolting on the beach.
Reply 45

I wonder if it's all to do with genes from my dad's side. My cousin from my dad's side is also flat as a pancake, still better than me though.

However, my cousins from my mums side all have really great hour glass figures. Large boobs and ass, small waists.
Reply 46
I'd rather my girl have a small arse than "junk in her trunk". Fat arses are full of silicone and look revolting on the beach.

Really? I imagine you are white though?
I wonder if it's all to do with genes from my dad's side. My cousin from my dad's side is also flat as a pancake, still better than me though.

However, my cousins from my mums side all have really great hour glass figures. Large boobs and ass, small waists.

Well, you don't want to have an ass like one of the nigerians on 'My Family', my love. Be happy with who and what you are. God loves you.
Really? I imagine you are white though?

I'm no Kobe Bryant, that's for sure.
Original post by Fat-Love
FYL.

P.S It's unlikely to be because of that one thing. Probably because of other undesirable traits such as being ugly, loudmouthed or a gossipy bitch (unlikely you'll spot this one as most people can't admit to this nor are they aware they do it).

Are you trying to imply something in a stereotypical way? Or you're just speaking generally about all girls.
Reply 50

Seriously where was I when this thread was made? :frown:

"The one got away" was black, she didn't have much of a bum tbh.

But she had nice boobs, and the face and body shape of a model. i ****ed up :frown:

Oh but yeah, it deoes suck to be you.
Reply 51
Original post by Yawn11
Seriously where was I when this thread was made? :frown:

"The one got away" was black, she didn't have much of a bum tbh.

But she had nice boobs, and the face and body shape of a model. i ****ed up :frown:

Oh but yeah, it deoes suck to be you.

See!! I'm not making this up am I? People are making out as if I am, but black guys do assess black girls attractiveness mainly based on the bum.

I have big boobs and am a size 8/10, are you sure you aren't talking about me lol.
Reply 52
See!! I'm not making this up am I? People are making out as if I am, but black guys do assess black girls attractiveness mainly based on the bum.

I have big boobs and am a size 8/10, are you sure you aren't talking about me lol.

It depends how good looking your face is...

And not all black guys, I'm a breast man mostly.
Reply 53
Anon please.

I'm a black girl with a derrière that is flat and without shape, similar to most white girls. I have low confidence because of this. Black guys aren't interested in me because they want some thing to hold. They never look in my direction once they've seen that I'm flat.

White, Asian and the rest aren't interested because they just want their own.

I just don't have any confidence any more and I now worry I'll be single forever. It's just really horrible living with being considered odd.

Guys do you care that much about a woman's behind?

If I could afford implants today, I would definitely go under the knife.

Do squats and lunges for a period of 6months daily and i tell you it would definately tone your gluteus maximus. Fact!
Reply 54
Original post by Vanny17
Do squats and lunges for a period of 6months daily and i tell you it would definately tone your gluteus maximus. Fact!

I'll be toned up but still be flat right?
Reply 56

Lol, I want a real bottom.

I prefer wearing thong and french knickers anyway so it wouldn't work for me.
Reply 57
Original post by ebam_uk
Just pm me OP!

Lol why?
Reply 58
Get to the gym or just do a workout at home, that would probly help and if not try them padded pants, they'd do wonders for your confidence and self-esteem
Reply 59
Are you trying to imply something in a stereotypical way? Or you're just speaking generally about all girls.

Being general here. Nothing to do with being black. Sorry not trying to be offensive i'm just saying it's rare to meet a guy who only chooses to go out with a girl depending on her bum (black guys included). I go to a majority black school so I would know.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending