The Student Room Group

Why do guys always seem to go for bitches instead of nice girls?

Maybe not always, but I see this happen a lot. I don't get it :confused:. Are nice girls too boring for them or something? I noticed that bitchy people in general tend to be treated better than nicer people (like me :emo: ), and it's so unfair! What's the point in having a good personality when it doesn't even work!? :mad:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Pics or GTFO :colonhash:
Reply 2
Original post by V1NY

How about you GTFO, or answer my questions? :colonhash:
Reply 3
'Bitchy' girls are usually outgoing, extroverts. You girls underestimate how much more attracted a guy is to you when you come onto him. Nice girls can be shy, less outgoing, less likely to make a move, whereas the extroverted 'bitchy' girls do, so the guys go for them. Chances are the bitchy girls are hotter too.
Because nice girls don't put out.
Reply 5
Why don't girls go out with 'nice' guys?

Nice is boring. Nice is quiet. Nice is unnoticed.
Well I always tend to feel that girls go for nasty guys!

Perhaps there's something to be said, of if you can an ********/bitch to like you... then you must be awesome!

Perhaps, I don't really know.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Maybe not always, but I see this happen a lot. I don't get it :confused:. Are nice girls too boring for them or something? I noticed that bitchy people in general tend to be treated better than nicer people (like me :emo: ), and it's so unfair! What's the point in having a good personality when it doesn't even work!? :mad:

Because under a bitch, there is usually a very much nicer girl beneath who is street smart and can think on her feet.

A nice girl........ well she is just that.
Nice=/=good personality if you're boring.
Reply 9
Original post by V1NY

How about you GTFO, or answer my questions? :colonhash:

oh, oh he went there. :wink:
Because there are more bitches than nice girls.
I think you're confusing 'nice' with 'shy'. The fact that you're classing these popular women as bitches says more about you than them. Granted many of them may be bitches, but what defines them so? It seems that your envy may be blinding your judgement.

Men in general despise 'bitches', although often will endure one if she is young, beautiful and appears available. This is sad but generally true.

Your confidence is probably the major issue here, not these other women being bitches.
Reply 12
Men go for hot girls.

Hot girls dress well and look good and they know it.

This makes them arrogant and hence a bitch.

There you go.
It may just be where I live but the 'nice' girls, as in the ones who are nice to people, not boring, have long term relationships with nice guys. And the bitches get messed about by loads of nasty guys. So it's probably better to be nice and have a nicer relationship than loads of awful ones.
Reply 14

I can't speak for all guys but the attraction when I get hooked by personality is way stronger than the appearance.

I turn into a bitch and have to download Usher and stay in bed a lot.

Thankfully this has only happened once... or twice.
Reply 15
Original post by HighestKungFu
I think you're confusing 'nice' with 'shy'. The fact that you're classing these popular women as bitches says more about you than them. Granted many of them may be bitches, but what defines them so? It seems that your envy may be blinding your judgement.

Men in general despise 'bitches', although often will endure one if she is young, beautiful and appears available. This is sad but generally true.

Your confidence is probably the major issue here, not these other women being bitches.

I have a good example of a bitch. There was this girl at school, she's always been good with guys throughout secondary school, and tbh she even used to be nice to me. But then one time when I got rejected by a guy, and she heard about it. Instead of comforting me, or even just ignoring it, she just goes and makes fun of me, saying behind my back that it's stupid and disgusting of me to try and go out with anyone :lolwut:. Yet, she dates guys herself! And the fact that she's bisexual, I thought she'd know better than to not judge and discriminate people like that! Just things like that get me so pissed! What do people see in two-faced ****s like that? :mad:
Reply 16
same reason girls go for hot guys not nice guys. Guys who dont care so much what everyone thinks, are assertive, go for what they want, their needs, are dominant, not overly dependent on others. Being the jerk or bitch part may be slightly unnattractive but it is still slightly more attractive than the overly nice, non sexual, non assertive girl.
I have a good example of a bitch. There was this girl at school, she's always been good with guys throughout secondary school, and tbh she even used to be nice to me. But then one time when I got rejected by a guy, and she heard about it. Instead of comforting me, or even just ignoring it, she just goes and makes fun of me, saying behind my back that it's stupid and disgusting of me to try and go out with anyone :lolwut:. Yet, she dates guys herself! And the fact that she's bisexual, I thought she'd know better than to not judge and discriminate people like that! Just things like that get me so pissed! What do people see in two-faced ****s like that? :mad:

Fair enough. These women are likely to be bitches. But perhaps you're chasing the type of ******** guys who entertain such women? As you are a nice girl you should seek a nice guy, as it is often the guys who are tossers who date these kind of women.
Reply 18
So I'm a bitch because I have a boyfriend? Chiquita, you need to grow up.
Reply 19
Original post by Lemons
So I'm a bitch because I have a boyfriend? Chiquita, you need to grow up.

O______o.
All turtles are green and brown. That tree is green and brown, therefore it is a turtle.
:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending