The Student Room Group

Headington School

Some of my friends say Headington School is a top school, some say it is overrated. Does anyone know anything about the school? Is it good?
Reply 1
Seems like a good school to me? I don't know much. Except what's on the website and that Emma Watson went there.
Reply 2
what website?
Reply 3
Original post by pielalit
what website?

This one?
http://www.headington.org/
Reply 4
Original post by pielalit
Some of my friends say Headington School is a top school, some say it is overrated. Does anyone know anything about the school? Is it good?

I know quite a few people who go there, it's a good school but probably not as academic as oxford high school. anything else you want to know?
Reply 5
Original post by alfredjkwak
I know quite a few people who go there, it's a good school but probably not as academic as oxford high school. anything else you want to know?

Do you know anyone who got a sixth form scholarship there? Are the scholarship papers difficult?
the scholarship papers are quite like Geography exams so it helps a lot if u do Geog for GCSE. Theres an interview with the head of sixth form and the headmistress also.
Reply 7
Original post by freakynerdlol
the scholarship papers are quite like Geography exams so it helps a lot if u do Geog for GCSE. Theres an interview with the head of sixth form and the headmistress also.

do you go to headington? if you do i might know you lol
Original post by alfredjkwak
do you go to headington? if you do i might know you lol

Headington is a big school how is it possible for you to know every single person in the school
i've heard of that too. do you know anything about it's student's uni destination like the oxbrige one? and if you know if Badminton or headington a better school?
Reply 10
Headington's a good school but it's average in terms of private schools. Oxford High and St Helen's & St Katherine's in Abingdon are better IMO. I went to Oxford High before my current school.
i see but my parents are looking for some boarding schools, are they boarding one? sorry that i dont have many ideas about schools cu i'm a foreign student. any recommnedations?
Reply 12
I know this is a bit late but I go to Headington and I love it! Its a great school in my opinion!
Reply 13
Original post by Persie
Headington's a good school but it's average in terms of private schools. Oxford High and St Helen's & St Katherine's in Abingdon are better IMO. I went to Oxford High before my current school.

Actually in recent results Headingtin has done quite a lot better the Oxford high and is level with St.helens and St.Katherines ( where i go to school)
Reply 14
For thefrustrated person. Abingdon school is a good boarding school, Marlbrough is okay and Eton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending