The Student Room Group
In my experience it usually means its being prepared to be submitted. But usually it only stays on that for a couple of hours. And its now been like that for over 12 which is very unusual. Any help or advice from anyone?
Reply 2
I just tried to call them, but there closed today ! Typical !
Original post by Jamjam270290
I just tried to call them, but there closed today ! Typical !

It is a bank holiday.
Reply 4
Mine said "prepared" for about 2 days but now says "submitted". It's due on the 31st, will I actually get it by then or a few days later?
Reply 5
Mine has also changed to submitted this morning, mines due on the 31st too, i rang them earlier, they said it WILL be there on the 31st
Reply 6
Original post by Jamjam270290
Mine has also changed to submitted this morning, mines due on the 31st too, i rang them earlier, they said it WILL be there on the 31st

Good news if true. Not sure if they can be entirely trusted though..
Reply 7
It actually usually goes in the day before, but mine hasn't let. I think I'll check in another hour, hopefully it has!
The bank updates at 2am. It will be there at around that time tomorrow morning. It only goes in early if its due at a weekend.
Reply 9
yeah james, i usually get my payments due on a saturday or sunday or even on a monday the previous friday, but hopefully tomorrow's payment goes in tomorrow, got some serious shopping to do :wink:
Reply 10
Original post by James Walker
The bank updates at 2am. It will be there at around that time tomorrow morning. It only goes in early if its due at a weekend.

Where's your evidence for that? Which bank?

Does this mean if it wasn't updated at 2am then I won't get my money? Even though it was due today.
Reply 11
Mine was due in today, 31st Dec.....it's said submitted for the last day or 2, still does....but surprise of the year I've just checked my bank & it's in!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by jointster
mine was due in today, 31st dec.....it's said submitted for the last day or 2, still does....but surprise of the year i've just checked my bank & it's in!!! Happy new year everyone :smile:

woooooooo!!!! Just check and mine is in!!! I'm so happy!!!
Mine changed to 'submitted' a day or 2 ago, and i checked it 10 minutes ago and it was in - SFE website still doesn't say 'paid' yet tho :biggrin:
Reply 14
Mines in too :wink: haha !
Happy New Year :P

Latest

Trending

Trending