The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

what do guys think of pakistani girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dr.Sweet Science
There's a massive difference in terms of looks and only ignorant tools wouldn't know the difference.

Pakistani girls features are alot more sharper, their facial features are more in harmony with one another and their skin colour is lighter. Honestly Indians girls are considered quite ugly by the Pakistani community and marrying one is widely mocked by the females not because of their religion or nationality but solely based on the looks.

Honestly a Pakistani girl from the North is leagues above an Indian in terms of beauty, there's just no comparison between the two.

lool yeah sure about that, I've seen plenty of ugly pakistani girls so you can't say a pakistani girl is leagues above an indian.
Original post by Lallylally
LOOL what punjabi girls do you know :s all the punjabi girls i know, wouldnt think i like that lol

Same, I was just making a witty reply to the other guy's post, it was a joke! :tongue:
Original post by mel0n

Original post by mel0n
They're a good shag. Had a pakistani girl the other night. She was a bit hostile at first but soon got comfortable.

Come here rude boy boy can u get it up? :music: :joyman:

:rofl2: :rofl:
Original post by Mick.w
Most guys find the problem with pakistani girls is...

2. Pakistani’s as well as most Arabs tend to be racist. So even if you are Somali and a Muslim, chances are you won’t be accepted into a Pakistani family. And Pakistani girls are very attached to their families.

3. Pakistanis have a bit of a rep of being *******s who decided to reject their mother nation (India) to have their own little sandbox to practice Islam.

4. Weirdly enough Arabs like Moroccans tend to be way more laid back then Pakistanis. They tend to not bang the Quran and burn the union jack and see burkahs as a form of national dress.

So basically Pakistani girls are just not worth going for considering you could just go for an Indian girl instead and have a much more fun time.

Mother nation? It got it’s Independance the same day as our so where you conjured the word ‘mother nation’ is a total mystery to me. After 1947, Indians should have changed the name of their state as that name is based on the people of Sindh(Pakistan) and has no relation to Indians especially since the majority of Indian live near or on the river Ganges. The names itself came from the people who lived near the River Sindh it was used to describe people who had lived in that area and over years this name was changed by many people from Arabs to Greeks and finally the Brits who came up with the word ‘India’.

Pakistanis aren’t racist, we like to stay to ourselves and any form of racism should be condemned. Pakistanis don’t burn the Union Jack and nor do they bang the Quran, we treat our holy book with the upmost respect as we do with other religious scriptures of various faiths.

Totally agree if your looking for some ‘Hanky Panky’ then yes your more definitely likely to get a favourable response from an Indian girl.

Original post by ManAbout
You are totally right. And I hope more people could recognize this. For example, anybody in the UK with darker hair and features seems to be mistaken for Pakistani and looked down upon. This is very unfortunate, because most of the problems in the Asian community with youths causing problems and going off to Afghanistan and then coming back with their radical beliefs happens in the Pakistani community. But, when others see them there is this automatic association in their minds, oh maybe this person is a radical Muslim etc.. etc. The problems in other Asian communities are very minor compared to what is happening with radicalized Pakistani youth. I hope more people could recognize Pakistanis and be able to differentiate them from the rest of the Asian community. The rest of the Asians in the UK really, really hate being mistaken for Pakistanis.

And, that is not even getting into the whole twice over look you get when you are at the airport or at the passport counter. I wish we could just hold up a sign that says, "I am NOT Pakistani" when we get to passport check.

It’s nice to see an Asian agree with me that our countries and sets of people are different.

I’ve seen plenty of racism directed towards Indians, infact alot more than i have seen directed to Pakistanis as Indians are quite passive people unlike Pakistanis and accept whatevers thrown at them which is quite admirable but also a shame as sometimes there comes a time when you need to stick up for yourselves.

Although the Pakistani community is to blame for allowing small minority of their youths to follow these cults the British government should share a greater proportion of the blame for allowing Saudi scriptures which are based on hate to be allowed into the country aswell as clerics who have association with that country.

Who wouldn’t be annoyed about someone getting their identity mistaken, only ignorant people label people without knowing where they come from. Only if more people decided to travel or read more maybe then they will remove themselves of the ignorance that blinds them.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 164
Original post by Blackshadow
Pointless thread is pointless. :rolleyes:

this
who cares about what race their are, every culture, religion/race have some ****ers in it, you cant base a whole group on 1 incident, i have friends from different backgrounds. and to the people out thier who jugde Asian girls by their appearance shouldn't, just because they take care in how they dress and look doesnt make them a slag.
BTW i'm patarn so sort of Pakistani :/
Reply 166
Mother nation? It got it’s Independance the same day as our so where you conjured the word ‘mother nation’ is a total mystery to me. After 1947, Indians should have changed the name of their state as that name is based on the people of Sindh(Pakistan) and has no relation to Indians especially since the majority of Indian live near or on the river Ganges. The names itself came from the people who lived near the River Sindh it was used to describe people who had lived in that area and over years this name was changed by many people from Arabs to Greeks and finally the Brits who came up with the word ‘India’.

my history is a little rusty but from what i remember due to religious tensions the a section of muslim comunity of india desided that they wanted to be a seperate nation to india. is this not true?

Pakistanis aren’t racist, we like to stay to ourselves and any form of racism should be condemned. Pakistanis don’t burn the Union Jack and nor do they bang the Quran, we treat our holy book with the upmost respect as we do with other religious scriptures of various faiths.

india and pakistan are quite racist countries but india especially dravidian types are much less racist.

pakistanis really are down with the whole caste system n what not. the caste system brings with it racism as the darker the skin means the lower the caste.
Reply 167
Original post by Mick.w
Most guys find the problem with pakistani girls is...

1. They are Muslim. This means, no sex, no drinking, no pork, no fun. It also means no long term relationship unless you are yourself a Muslim. Now although this applies to devout Jews and Christians, in terms of generalisation Jews and Christians tend to be more easy going with pockets of devoted here and there. Whereas Muslims tend to mostly be devoted all around with a few pockets of extremists here and there.

2. Pakistani’s as well as most Arabs tend to be racist. So even if you are Somali and a Muslim, chances are you won’t be accepted into a Pakistani family. And Pakistani girls are very attached to their families.

3. Pakistanis have a bit of a rep of being *******s who decided to reject their mother nation (India) to have their own little sandbox to practice Islam. This reputation of *******ism was confirmed in our generation after Pakistani people generally took other countries problems on as their own personal strife. Pakistanis bombing the U.K. because of the war in Afghanistan is an attack on their "Muslim brothers" is the equivalent of Spanish people joining an IRA bombing campaign because they are both catholic. Basically Pakistanis are just looking to play the victim and martyr in issues that originally had **** all to do with them in the first place. This has given them a reputation similar to welsh people who try and claim to be victims of "racial abuse".

4. Weirdly enough Arabs like Moroccans tend to be way more laid back then Pakistanis. They tend to not bang the Quran and burn the union jack and see burkahs as a form of national dress. They tend to be more secure and have less of a chip on their shoulder. A lot of Arabs tend to go a bit wild this may be because they want to celebrate their new found freedoms and liberty that they never had whilst back home in an Islamic state. I only say this because the way I see Arabs act in the U.K. I cannot imagine them being so drunk and promiscuous under an Islamic state.

5. Indians tend a cooler option to Pakistanis. Some Indian girls especially the darker ones can be quite curvy. the whole belly dancing, karma sutra, cow worshiping, festivals of throwing paint at each other and viewing disabled people as reincarnations of gods rather than mistakes of nature seems all quite cool and funky. Also the food is cool and the music and dress is creative and vibrant. Whereas the Islamic Taliban of northern Pakistan bans music, colour, art or anything that brings joy to life.

So basically Pakistani girls are just not worth going for considering you could just go for an Indian girl instead and have a much more fun time.

What utter BS based on generalisations, ignorance and hate. :troll:
I've never seen an attractive Pakistani... or any attractive girl from the Middle East in fact. I also couldn't be with someone who believes in (such a ridiculous) religion.
Reply 169
Original post by Hamesh
What utter BS based on generalisations, ignorance and hate. :troll:

generalisations and ignorance yes. i am my self more open minded but im aware of the generalisations that are present in common british society.

as for the hate thats just you being silly.
Reply 170
Original post by Mick.w
generalisations and ignorance yes. i am my self more open minded but im aware of the generalisations that are present in common british society.

as for the hate thats just you being silly.

Let's see.

''Pakistanis have a bit of a rep of being *******s'', ''Pakistani’s as well as most Arabs tend to be racist''and ''few pockets of extremists here and there''.

Speaks for itself tbh.
Reply 171
Obv no offense to pakistani girls but they're generally way too chavy and have bad attitude.
Reply 172
Original post by agolati

Original post by agolati
Obv no offense to pakistani girls but they're generally way too chavy and have bad attitude.

Probably depends where they live. Not really an excuse but definitely an influencing factor.
They like to blow guys

up.
An excuse for racist banter...
Reply 175
Original post by Hamesh
Let's see.

''Pakistanis have a bit of a rep of being *******s'', ''Pakistani’s as well as most Arabs tend to be racist''and ''few pockets of extremists here and there''.

Speaks for itself tbh.

no it doesnt you moron. its not hate. theres a difference between prejudice, bigoted views and hate.
Reply 176
Original post by Mick.w
no it doesnt you moron. its not hate. theres a difference between prejudice, bigoted views and hate.

All of these words fall into a synonymous category.

Definitions:

Prejudice
: an adverse judgement or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge of the facts; Any preconceived opinion or feeling, whether positive or negative; An irrational hostile attitude, fear or hatred towards a particular group, race or religion.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/prejudice

Bigoted: being a bigot; biased; strongly prejudiced; forming opinions without just cause
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bigoted

Hate: hatred (or hate) is an intense feeling of dislike. It may occur in a wide variety of contexts, from hatred of inanimate objects or animals, to hatred of other people, entire groups of people, people in general, existence, or everything; themselves (misanthropy; self-loathing).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate
Reply 177
Original post by Hamesh
All of these words fall into a synonymous category.

Definitions:

Prejudice
: an adverse judgement or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge of the facts; Any preconceived opinion or feeling, whether positive or negative; An irrational hostile attitude, fear or hatred towards a particular group, race or religion.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/prejudice

Bigoted: being a bigot; biased; strongly prejudiced; forming opinions without just cause
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bigoted

Hate: hatred (or hate) is an intense feeling of dislike. It may occur in a wide variety of contexts, from hatred of inanimate objects or animals, to hatred of other people, entire groups of people, people in general, existence, or everything; themselves (misanthropy; self-loathing).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate

well those opinions are there with just cause nor are they irrational fearful or hated.

so i guess achording to those definitions no its non of the above.
i've meerly pointed out the negatives of a stereo types
Original post by Mick.w
my history is a little rusty but from what i remember due to religious tensions the a section of muslim comunity of india desided that they wanted to be a seperate nation to india. is this not true?

Although that's how it is widely portrayed throughout the history books it is also widely known that the separation was due to a greed for power from 'The Muslim League of India' who knew that once India is formed the majority of the Hindu would gain a greater share of power so as opportunist they decided to stake a claim for an Independent nation using religion as the smokescreen to gain power as they knew it would provoke peoples emotion. Fair majority of our leaders including those in the beginning, Jinnah and Liaqat Khan mainly came from modern day India and had no ties to the indigenous people of Pakistan and committed great treason against the indigenous population of Pakistan. There's a vast amount of missed detail about Pakistani Independence, it focuses entirely on our eastern border yet forgetting our problems at our western border with Afghanistan and Iran, which is hardly ever mentioned. I could honestly talk a great deal about this but it would take a vast amount of time and detail.

Original post by Mick.w
india and pakistan are quite racist countries but india especially dravidian types are much less racist.

pakistanis really are down with the whole caste system n what not. the caste system brings with it racism as the darker the skin means the lower the caste.

I can't talk about India; you’re better off asking an Indian. As for Pakistani caste problems from what I know it's mainly limited to two regions and it hardly has any effect on whether people get jobs or normal day-to-day living. The only problem I have encountered is about marriage proposals but many of my Pakistani friends tell me this is dying out throughout the Pakistani community. Secondly I totally refute your claims of Pakistanis being racist in fact I think we're one of the most genuinely friendly people you'll ever come across who are known for their warmth, hospitality and generosity as many tourist to Pakistan will tell you, Michael Palin backed up this claim on his visit to Pakistan as well as an article (posted below) of a British lady who recently visited the country.

http://www.timeout.com/travel/features/705/pakistan-big-skies-warm-hearts
Reply 179
Although that's how it is widely portrayed throughout the history books it is also widely known that the separation was due to a greed for power from 'The Muslim League of India' who knew that once India is formed the majority of the Hindu would gain a greater share of power so as opportunist they decided to stake a claim for an Independent nation using religion as the smokescreen to gain power as they knew it would provoke peoples emotion. Fair majority of our leaders including those in the beginning, Jinnah and Liaqat Khan mainly came from modern day India and had no ties to the indigenous people of Pakistan and committed great treason against the indigenous population of Pakistan. There's a vast amount of missed detail about Pakistani Independence, it focuses entirely on our eastern border yet forgetting our problems at our western border with Afghanistan and Iran, which is hardly ever mentioned. I could honestly talk a great deal about this but it would take a vast amount of time and detail.

I can't talk about India; you’re better off asking an Indian. As for Pakistani caste problems from what I know it's mainly limited to two regions and it hardly has any effect on whether people get jobs or normal day-to-day living. The only problem I have encountered is about marriage proposals but many of my Pakistani friends tell me this is dying out throughout the Pakistani community. Secondly I totally refute your claims of Pakistanis being racist in fact I think we're one of the most genuinely friendly people you'll ever come across who are known for their warmth, hospitality and generosity as many tourist to Pakistan will tell you, Michael Palin backed up this claim on his visit to Pakistan as well as an article (posted below) of a British lady who recently visited the country.

http://www.timeout.com/travel/features/705/pakistan-big-skies-warm-hearts

to be fair i am talking mainly about British born pakistanis. who are an entirely different breed all together.

Latest

Trending

Trending