The Student Room Group

Bly2h, chy2h, phy2h

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i also have exams - b2, c2, p2
Reply 21
im finding the revision okay. i understand all of it. i just need to memorise some bits so that i can use the correct phrasings in the exams. i hate the hsw q's.
Original post by yoyo1994

im finding the revision okay. i understand all of it. i just need to memorise some bits so that i can use the correct phrasings in the exams. i hate the hsw q's.

me too... I like sciences, but sometimes, memorising can be frustrating..
but I still like sciences anyway :smile:
Empirical Formula - Hope that questions pops up :smile:

As it hasn't turned up on the few papers for a while now
I have these exams too and my chem/physics teacher gave us about a thousand past papers to do over the christmas hols and 40 something sam learning tasks. So I guess that's what I'm doing for revision.

I don't even like science :frown:
^^^Were they the past papers that are on the internet ro different ones?
Original post by TheFootyKing19

I think they're the same, they're all recent ones. And I HATE them. Escpecially circuits, which might as well be in Greek for me. I will never be an electrician, I do not need them!!!!

Sorry, rant over :colondollar:
Original post by gingerbreadman85

Mark schemes and grade boundaries :smile:

Thanks for this, I mean 60% for an A* for Physics? :awesome:

Awesome grade boundaries. :yep:
Original post by HowToSaveALife

Original post by HowToSaveALife
I think they're the same, they're all recent ones. And I HATE them. Escpecially circuits, which might as well be in Greek for me. I will never be an electrician, I do not need them!!!!

Sorry, rant over :colondollar:

I like circuits bit, but I don't quite like nuclear fission/fusion topic :s-smilie:
Reply 29
thanx for the past papers.
i also hav the same exams in january.
i understand it all, but i ned to memorise some bits to help me in the exam.

also can anyone get the chemistry unit 1 june 2010 paper plz and post the link here.
Reply 30
i also find the circuits difficult-especially find total currents in parallel circuits.
thanx for the past papers.
i also hav the same exams in january.
i understand it all, but i ned to memorise some bits to help me in the exam.

also can anyone get the chemistry unit 1 june 2010 paper plz and post the link here.

Attached the "1"'s
and mark schemes. I bet someone is going to ask for the "3"s now, or the A/Bs.....
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by king101
Anyone stared there revision for the Jan exams!.
Unit 2 AQA Exam in January;

Ive done, some revision in bio and chem but nothing in Physics yet. How about you guys?

Ive been doing some Biology test papers and always getting a B :frown:((( so that sux, I dont know why its those stuiped how science works questions.

And in chem its ok

and phys terrible, havent started any revision in it.

AQA is bloody useless - did triple science exams in June 2010, B1, C1, P1, B2, C2, P2, B3, C3, P3. Got 100/100 UMS in all exams but B1, in which I got screwed with only 77 UMS, due to the screwed-up How Science Works questions :angry:

Good luck :tongue:

and mark schemes. I bet someone is going to ask for the "3"s now, or the A/Bs.....

I did these in June :wink:
looking at the mark schemes *interesting*
can't remember what I've written lol
Reply 35
Mark schemes and grade boundaries :smile:

Thanks so much for this, massive help. Can i ask how you got these?
My school has done it's mocks and put the papers up on our internal network. :smile:
Reply 37
Thanks :smile: really helpful and imsoacademic have u done any revision? :P. Im finding in biology all the HWS questions REALLY HARD. Chem pretty easy, and phys just boring.

Thx alot again ginger :smile: very good thx
Reply 38
Original post by TheFootyKing19

What do you think will come on Biology!? Meiosis and Mitosis havent been in any of the past papers any chance of it comming on this paper?
Physics? hmm what do u think??
chemistry empirical formula
Reply 39

may i ask if you have the aqa b2 science additonal exam paper for june 2010

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending