The Student Room Group

The Men of TSR: More tolerance to a hot girl?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hmm. Good points.
Reply 61
Is that Angelina Jolie on that picture?
Reply 62
Damn, she's hot. -,-
if a womans a psycho regardless of her looks's she will get a backhand slap and a dose of misogyny. Nah but seriously, I probably would get mad regardless and say something to make her stop it. That's why my last relationship failed.
Reply 64
Original post by T-Toe
I hear some guys say (paraphrasing)

I feel that a lot of men could actually put up with a HOT girl's 'rotten apple' behaviour; men could be far more tolerant to a v.attractive woman's behaviour. Her looks could be the sole reason to why you're together.

I think myself along with many guys wouldn't care if she's very attractive when her personality is so bad. Yes we do look at appearance but so do girls - its a first impression and there has to be a level of attraction. But this isn't the sole requirement for guys when they look at girls.
Reply 65
Original post by Faith01
Is that Angelina Jolie on that picture?

Yeah
Reply 66
Original post by ChaoticSkills
if a womans a psycho regardless of her looks's she will get a backhand slap and a dose of misogyny. Nah but seriously, I probably would get mad regardless and say something to make her stop it. That's why my last relationship failed.

Made me lol

+rep :wink:
Reply 67
Original post by T-Toe
Yeah

She is gorgeous!
Reply 68
Think of it this way - if she sticks with you long enough for you to be able to **** her every night, she can't be that bad.
Reply 69
This isn't gender specific, if the hottie you're tapping has a personality that grates on you, then it will just be a matter of time before arguments take place, she realizes that he isn't for her, or he realizes that she isn't for him.

The people that tend to stay with partners 'solely' because of their looks are usually naive (this includes the inexperienced) or have social issues like social pariah.
Reply 70
Certainly favour hot women, but if they have no personality/one I dislike then I wouldn't consider investing serious amounts of time/effort into them. And the sex would eventually become boring.
Reply 71
the real thing is that yea, OFC I would overlook things for a girl as hot as the op picture. But that wouldnt be a relationship, it would be a you make me want you so much I dream about it kind of deal. there is nothing wrong with lust, it is one aspect of human interactions and would be a form of relationship by itself. But yea its obvious that without a half decent personality you cant like someone, and without half decent looks you arnt attracted to them. What annoys me is when guys start saying that they arnt ATTRACTED to such good looking women.

Srsly?? if I knew that the girl in op's post was a massive bitch, seriously bitchy, queen of bitchville... It wouldnt stop me from being attracted to her because attraction is all about looks and pheromones, regardless of how much, on a higher mental level I hate her, on a much lower, primal level I want her.

/rant
There's a phrase: 'men would live with the devil as long as she was beautiful'.

Maybe that's true? :dontknow:
If I was banging Angelina Jolie I'd let her do what ever the hell she wants to me.

But no, I wouldn't put up with **** from someone just because they were attractive. The bitchiness would make me lose attraction.
I would stay with this hot chick and for quite some time as well I guess.

REASON: Weekdays and weekend work so shes out of my face during that time. only time I get to see her is when I get home at night and bang the **** out of her. I dont put up with all the annoying things she does because Im not around during the day. All her other friends/collegues have to put up with that ****. Why would I care...
Reply 75
Original post by lovely_me
There's a phrase: 'men would live with the devil as long as she was beautiful'.

Maybe that's true? :dontknow:

Not true because generalises all men.
Reply 76
Original post by Faith01
She is gorgeous!

:yep:
Reply 77
Original post by placebo24
Personally, hot girls don't do it for me...

Why is that?:smile:
Reply 78
Original post by T-Toe
Why is that?:smile:

Because generally they are really shallow and horrible.

Plus the whole geeky cute aesthetic is just so much more pleasing :wink:
Angelina Jolie's stunning! She looks different there, for some reason.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending