The Student Room Group

Flirting can make guys attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
As long as there's SOME chemistry, yeah... for me, flirting does not work without chemistry because you can't really 'bounce' off each other (metaphorically. and probably literally too).
Reply 21
Original post by elixira
As long as there's SOME chemistry, yeah... for me, flirting does not work without chemistry because you can't really 'bounce' off each other (metaphorically. and probably literally too).

In that case, I'm guessing that it's just generally the attractiveness of the guy that starts this "chemistry"? Such as his looks, style, etc.
Reply 22
Original post by Mister Bean
In that case, I'm guessing that it's just generally the attractiveness of the guy that starts this "chemistry"? Such as his looks, style, etc.

In a way, he doesn't have to be stunning, just somewhat attractive. Tbh I usually go for style over looks. But a guy can be good looking or stylish or whatever, but if there's no personality chemistry it ain't gonna happen :smile:
Reply 23
xx
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 24
You're all lovely people, thank you :]
What do you all mean by high status exactly? Like...popular and stuff?
anybody?
Reply 27
Original post by Anonymous
What do you all mean by high status exactly? Like...popular and stuff?

I'm guessing it generally means to have a good social life. In a way popular yes, but not in a stereotypical "preppy" way.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending