The Student Room Group

A black girl with a flat and shapeless derrière

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arekkusu
What's so great about having a trunk like a Volvo estate? I'd much rather bang a lady with a pert, neat ass. Seriously, where is the attraction?

LOL. that was a solid comment. haha. volvo estate........... haha.

btw, there's many thing u can do with flat arse as opposed to one thats a cushion.
Reply 61
Original post by Fat-Love
Being general here. Nothing to do with being black. Sorry not trying to be offensive i'm just saying it's rare to meet a guy who only chooses to go out with a girl depending on her bum (black guys included). I go to a majority black school so I would know.

Black guys do.

Booty's aren't really a white or asian thing.
Reply 62
Original post by Chad Storm
LOL. that was a solid comment. haha. volvo estate........... haha.

btw, there's many thing u can do with flat arse as opposed to one thats a cushion.

What can you do with an arse that's as flat as a pancake? Enlighten me.
Original post by Anonymous
What can you do with an arse that's as flat as a pancake? Enlighten me.

take a trip to S.E.A and i will show u.
Reply 64
I'll be toned up but still be flat right?

No, it would have shape to it. Try it and you would see the results you desire
Reply 65
I hardly see white British girls with big bums and curvy bodies, that is maybe around 1 in 30 of the white British girls. Also usually when white girls have shapely bums and figures, it's mainly white people from other ethnic back grounds, e.g. Latino, spanish, going towards south of Europe, Middle eastern girls e.g. kim kardashian.

Stop trying to please white people.

Black girls with flat bums are probably less than 2% of the black population. It's not normal!

And where are all your statistics from?
You just obviously are trying to stereotype. I have a few black friends with small bums even me and to be honest i wouldnt want a huge bum not because I dont have one, because I just don't want guys to be staring at my bottom and big bums hardly look good in all outfits any way. And for you to think all black boys think about bottoms is just a bit silly. Stop going for those types of men and start looking for men who will find you perfect no matter what your flaw are.

I am beginning to think your bum isn't the problem...
Anon please.

I'm a black girl with a derrière that is flat and without shape, similar to most white girls. I have low confidence because of this. Black guys aren't interested in me because they want some thing to hold. They never look in my direction once they've seen that I'm flat.

White, Asian and the rest aren't interested because they just want their own.

I just don't have any confidence any more and I now worry I'll be single forever. It's just really horrible living with being considered odd.

Guys do you care that much about a woman's behind?

If I could afford implants today, I would definitely go under the knife.

Its probably cos you are not pretty. Black guys do love backoff but it doesn't play that much importance that they will disregard an attractive girl just because she has a flat bum. Besides the majority of brothers are breast men who rate arses
Anon please.

I'm a black girl with a derrière that is flat and without shape, similar to most white girls. I have low confidence because of this. Black guys aren't interested in me because they want some thing to hold. They never look in my direction once they've seen that I'm flat.

I just don't have any confidence any more and I now worry I'll be single forever. It's just really horrible living with being considered odd.

Do barbell squats.

I **** you not.
Who cares if you have a shapeless derriere, I think most guys will be impressed by the fact you own a property; especially a lovely flat.
Reply 69
Original post by flowermaster91
you're just not im sorry, your black card has been declined

Revoked my hood pass?

lol, no I really am black
Reply 70
Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi
Its probably cos you are not pretty. Black guys do love backoff but it doesn't play that much importance that they will disregard an attractive girl just because she has a flat bum. Besides the majority of brothers are breast men who rate arses

okay :K:
Reply 71
Original post by Benammieh
And where are all your statistics from?
You just obviously are trying to stereotype. I have a few black friends with small bums even me and to be honest i wouldnt want a huge bum not because I dont have one, because I just don't want guys to be staring at my bottom and big bums hardly look good in all outfits any way. And for you to think all black boys think about bottoms is just a bit silly. Stop going for those types of men and start looking for men who will find you perfect no matter what your flaw are.

I am beginning to think your bum isn't the problem...

My statistics are from my own observation both in the real world and celeb world. Name me any black celebs with flat bottoms and then name me white celebs with flat bottoms or name me black celebs with shapely larger bottoms and then name me white celebs with shapely larger bottoms.

You might have a small bum but I'm sure it isn't flat. Imagine having a bum as flat as a pancake, it's not nice. I guess it's ingrained in me by other black people that a flat bum is not attractive.

Yes I have already acknowledged the upside to having a small flat bum, I seem to fit nice looking outfits that many white girls look really good in. Black girls just look ridiculous in most of them e.g. nice tight dresses, short skirts and shorts.
Reply 72
no you're a white girl in denial

accept your flat arse :console:

Haven't you ever seen a black girl with a flat bum?
i dont want to ask much of a personal question...but you got a nice rack/titties?
Haven't you ever seen a black girl with a flat bum?

no
Reply 75
no

Well, they do exist but not to the level some of the posters on this thread are describing. They are very very very few.
Reply 76
Original post by hungryhippo
i dont want to ask much of a personal question...but you got a nice rack/titties?

I wouldn't say they are nice but then they are large. Why?
Reply 77
My statistics are from my own observation both in the real world and celeb world. Name me any black celebs with flat bottoms and then name me white celebs with flat bottoms or name me black celebs with shapely larger bottoms and then name me white celebs with shapely larger bottoms.

You might have a small bum but I'm sure it isn't flat. Imagine having a bum as flat as a pancake, it's not nice. I guess it's ingrained in me by other black people that a flat bum is not attractive.

Yes I have already acknowledged the upside to having a small flat bum, I seem to fit nice looking outfits that many white girls look really good in. Black girls just look ridiculous in most of them e.g. nice tight dresses, short skirts and shorts.

Okay fairplay on the celebs because I cannot think of any. But to be honest smaller bums can make a girl look classier and sexier. Big bums usually make girls look trashy IMO. And many men like Sexy and classy women. Apart from the ruffians who prefer girls who are just questionable in terms of class. Confidence is the key. If you are able to carry yourself well with your shape and make your bum looks sexy then do so. Men love girls with confidence.

I am a really small girl I have small hips small bum and small boobs but I just dont care so long as i love my body and feel confident in it then it isnt a big deal and I have a boyfriend too but he isnt black he is italian lool
Reply 78
Original post by Benammieh
Okay fairplay on the celebs because I cannot think of any. But to be honest smaller bums can make a girl look classier and sexier. Big bums usually make girls look trashy IMO. And many men like Sexy and classy women. Apart from the ruffians who prefer girls who are just questionable in terms of class. Confidence is the key. If you are able to carry yourself well with your shape and make your bum looks sexy then do so. Men love girls with confidence.

I am a really small girl I have small hips small bum and small boobs but I just dont care so long as i love my body and feel confident in it then it isnt a big deal and I have a boyfriend too but he isnt black he is italian lool

Okay yeah, I admit, you've made me see things from a different perspective. Guys who go for girls just because of their bum probably lack class and are probably riff ruff who see women as nothing but objects.

Yeah you are right that they can look trashy but then when I see people like beyonce and kim kardashian I just feel I'm lacking because it just reminds me of how black girls used to go on about my flat bum back at at school. All the black girls had large shapely bottoms and there weren't any white girls at my school so I just felt odd. At least if there were white girls I could have felt like one of them lol.
Anon please.

I find flatness more attractive actually. And I find black people more attractive. And I'm a white male. I'm sure there are many like me, so don't lose hope OP.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending