The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Did anything happen after Tiff peeked in? Because I quickly changed the channel :colondollar:
Jean scared me :frown:
Original post by Of_the_hook
Last time we saw them together was when Stacey was leaving. She might still be angry at Ronnie for letting Stacey get away.

That was quite boring episode, best bit was Jean dancing around :biggrin:
My little cousin was watching that episode with me & asked why Connor has boobs :redface:

LOL@Connor.

He seems to be another addition to the pointless character list in Eastender.

I really don't understand why the writers would think that him and Carol would get together.
Reply 5402
Jean doesn't like Sausage Surprise....God i've lost all faith in life.
Tiffany should have done a Lauren and recorded the action on her phone. At Christmas 2020, a teenager Tiffany would expose the affair while the Jacksons are tucking into their dinner of chicken nuggets.
Reply 5404
**** Jean's flipped..
Reply 5405
Alfie is such a lad! I wish I was as charming as him :sogood:
Original post by Consilio Et Animis
Did anything happen after Tiff peeked in? Because I quickly changed the channel :colondollar:
Jean scared me :frown:

Nah, that's where it ended. She just turned around and looked scarred for life.
The Connor and Carol story is getting way too weird now, I dunno what sort of thing they're trying to bring awareness to....Help the Cougars?!

Just watched Farewall Stacey on BBC3 :cry2: Hope she comes back. :frown:
Original post by n1r4v

Original post by n1r4v
Alfie is such a lad! I wish I was as charming as him :sogood:

He's so lovely :love:

Poor Jean, felt really sorry for her today, but my God, the dancing was quite scary, I thought she might do something to Ronnie at one point lol. And Connor and Carol are reaching new levels of rank.
Jean... I struggled to watch Jean today :cry:

I watched the Farewell Stacey thing on BBC3 and when they mentioned Stacey and her bipolar I started to well up :frown:
Original post by snowyowl

I watched the Farewell Stacey thing on BBC3 and when they mentioned Stacey and her bipolar I started to well up :frown:

Jean and Stacey scenes were always lovely:frown:
Original post by snowyowl

Ditto everything :frown:
Original post by Ladipidoo
The Connor and Carol story is getting way too weird now, I dunno what sort of thing they're trying to bring awareness to....Help the Cougars?!

:rofl2:
Original post by fallen angel9
Nah, that's where it ended. She just turned around and looked scarred for life.

as if growing in Biancas family wasnt enough :rofl:
Reply 5414
Whitney's known Connor for about 2 days and she's acting like she knows him inside out, she needs to stfu ffs :colonhash:
Reply 5415
Oh God, Jean has gone mad :frown: I wanted to laugh but I feel sorry for her. The actress is brilliant though!
Original post by mel0n
source?

WOT. I'm uber confused!! I AM talking about Deano i.e her son!! :eek:

OHH! yh yh deano kissed shirley!! i tried finding the utube clip but failed :sigh:

basically deano comes back from jail and he goes all crazy, first shouting at chelsea (for creating all this mess) then afterwards shouts shirley for being a crap mum and goes all mental on her and kisses her on the lips :teehee:
Reply 5417
Original post by flowermaster91
OHH! yh yh deano kissed shirley!! i tried finding the utube clip but failed :sigh:

basically deano comes back from jail and he goes all crazy, first shouting at chelsea (for creating all this mess) then afterwards shouts shirley for being a crap mum and goes all mental on her and kisses her on the lips :teehee:

Please don't find a clip of that for me :lolwut: wtf lol!
Original post by TuckingFypo™
LOL, what the hell? :rofl2:

Poor Janine. :frown: Best part of the episode was Shirley trying to crack a joke. :toofunny:

LOOOL! errr man allow it, her jokes were so dry in that episode :rofl2:

awww poor jean today :frown:

and err allow carol dancing to reggae :rofl2: wouldve been awesome if patrick was there. Shame she got caught by tiffany, hope she grasses on her straight away
Reply 5419

A question my friend once asked me and some others:

Who would you bang if you had no choice, Heather or Pat?

I chose pat.

Latest

Trending

Trending